Is pre-loading to a cycle really matter?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am going to run Msten and Trest... Ive always seen advised that you should preload a cycle with either cycle assist/life support or similar. Does this really make a difference. While on cycle im going to be running Aegis and maybe organ sheild. I don't drink or smoke. I just don't like wasting money on something that i havent seen no proof of. Thanks

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
if you're that concerned about it you can run Liv52 a week before your cycle - it's really cheap and can be bought at any pharmacy or grocery store chain. I think the point is to have it already in your system before starting a methyl compound. That's what did, i ran liv52 a week or 2 before my var cycle then started the more "broad spectrum" on cycle support when i started var. just my 2 cents.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
not quite JD

the reason you preload is for the hawthorne berry in the cycle assist product. when you first start using hawthorne, youll get a blood pressure spike for the first week or so. then when you start the cycle, youll get another blood pressure spike from the steroid. if you dont preload hawthorne, youll end up with some fuked up headaches for a week or two

if you wanna save some money, just buy some bulk haworne berry on amazon. u dont even need the extract (even though its just barely more expensive). just start at around 500mg hawthorne berry a day, and work yourself up to 1.5g or so over 10-14 days. youll never get that high of a dose from a cycle assist btw, its just a way to be exta sure your body has adjusted to it

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
not quite JD

the reason you preload is for the hawthorne berry in the cycle assist product. when you first start using hawthorne, youll get a blood pressure spike for the first week or so. then when you start the cycle, youll get another blood pressure spike from the steroid. if you dont preload hawthorne, youll end up with some fuked up headaches for a week or two

if you wanna save some money, just buy some bulk haworne berry on amazon. u dont even need the extract (even though its just barely more expensive). just start at around 500mg hawthorne berry a day, and work yourself up to 1.5g or so over 10-14 days. youll never get that high of a dose from a cycle assist btw, its just a way to be exta sure your body has adjusted to it
Gotcha! Thanks for the clarification. I just started an epi-tren cycle (it's in the cycle info subforum). I didn't preload, and i'm on week 2. I would agree with you on the headaches - i normally never get headaches but i've had a couple since starting the epi. next time i will preload. it's funny after all the research i've done, i'm always learning something new lol

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So just the Hawthorn berries to preload and run through out cycle? Alongside Aegis on cycle. PCT will run organ sheild

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Aegis is really only liver support. Organ shield is meant for on cycle support - it's more broad spectrum. you need test booster on PCT, although organ shield wouldnt hurt in pct.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
So just the Hawthorn berries to preload and run through out cycle? Alongside Aegis on cycle. PCT will run organ sheild
theoretically that would actually work. but i just preload hawthorne, then just switch to a cycle assist product for the entire cycle. i save tudca for harsher dimethyls

but like i said, theoretically, thats a good idea. hawthorne will help with bp. tudca will help with liver and possibly lipids (that one is kind of anecdotal unless i missed some studies)

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
theoretically that would actually work. but i just preload hawthorne, then just switch to a cycle assist product for the entire cycle. i save tudca for harsher dimethyls

but like i said, theoretically, thats a good idea. hawthorne will help with bp. tudca will help with liver and possibly lipids (that one is kind of anecdotal unless i missed some studies)
Decent prices for hawthorne berry on amazon chainsaw

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
oh yea ^^^ super decent. one bottle will last several cycles of preloading if you only use it for that

bjordan

Aegis is gtg bro. Think about adding talos to your stack heart health is more important than liver. Ive heard of guy that ran 15mg of dbol for 6 yrs without coming off and his liver enzymes were in the normal range. The liver can take a beating but aegis is the best out there so your good.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
A Nutra source on this Planet has tudca at an amazing price btw ;)

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Aegis is gtg bro. Think about adding talos to your stack heart health is more important than liver. Ive heard of guy that ran 15mg of dbol for 6 yrs without coming off and his liver enzymes were in the normal range. The liver can take a beating but aegis is the best out there so your good.
dbol is one of the most toxic orals out there. that guy is full of shet. tudca is good, but its not good enough to stop a 6-year-long abuse spree

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
nutra upped the tudca price and it says 'last supplies' now. oh well

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The price was super cheap during the 4th of july sale....

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Has anyone seen "Jarrow Formulas Bile Acid Factors" before? it looks like it may perform a similar function as TUDCA