Alpha90 helping Luke to make the Iron Flex

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off a big thank you to Iron Flex and it's 2 reps bcazo and tyga tyga!

I will be running this at 2 caps/day for the first week and then bumping from there.

Diet will be at a 500 cal surplus (3k/day) to start out and bumping from there as I deem necessary. Beings that this is a summer bulk and not winter, my maintenance level isn't as high. It will be fairly clean but not completely. ;)

PCT will be clomid 50/50/25/25 along with other goodies.

IMG_20130811_205308_274-1-1-1-1.jpg

This is the whole stack I plan on running this cycle.

I lift on Mon, Tues, Thurs &Fri. The other days are off days.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW

Alright, so this run is over with and I am left a little sad. Not that it wasn't a good run, but that it is over! I wasn't sure what to really expect from this compound being that I have never run it before. I was of the mind that this was to be a rather harsh compound and that the sides would be very prominent. Well, as far as sides go, the most noticeable for me was the back pumps and at the end, when I bumped up to 4 caps/ day, the lethargy. The back pumps weren't as bad most of the time but were very manageable. At the end, they did start to intensify and become rather uncomfortable at times. I am happy with this run and gained a total of 14 pounds in the 33 days that I was on it. Using the mirror as my judge, the weight wasn't fat gain. Looks to be rather lean gains. Gained quite a few new PRs in the weight room as well despite my wrist injury that made a couple weeks there suck! I will be getting some post pics up tonight and let them speak for themselves. All in all, I like this product and would probably run it again in the future.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed! Lets get it Luke!

Nice stash btw ;)

NADDANME

NADDANME

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd should be a fun ride.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed! Lets get it Luke!

Nice stash btw ;)
Sub'd should be a fun ride.
Drooling at the stack pics!! Subbed buddy!!
Thanks for joining! I figured it would be easier to throw up a pic than list it all out! Lol!
Still debating on throwing some SD in at the end after the A90. Leaning more towards not with the toxicity of them both but still wanting to for the fun of it. *shrugs* We'll see how the A90 treats me first and how shut down I get.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Subb'd! Looking forward to following this one. What kind of cycle support is that?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbing in. Reps for using a droid like a real man ;)
Thanks for joining in!
Lol! I actually hate this Droid. It's the Razr and I prefer my old Droid X over this one.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Team iPhone lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Android all the way. So much better than iphone.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently smashing some carbs at Olive Garden. Long lunch break today. Hope my boss doesn't get mad! Family is celebrating my grandma's birthday - sooooooo ready to get back to work and away from my nephews! Does that sound bad? Lol!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I Second that had both and I like my iPhone better
Got back to work in a not so pleasant mood because the restaurant made me wait forever to get my food because they didn't put some of our orders in with the rest of the table and go to take my phone out of my pocket and it falls and breaks the screen. Whole top half is shattered but still together. Guess it's time for a new one! What an expensive lunch break this turned out to be!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Count me In on this one ( BTW hell ya 1 a day mens multi !)

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Got back to work in a not so pleasant mood because the restaurant made me wait forever to get my food because they didn't put some of our orders in with the rest of the table and go to take my phone out of my pocket and it falls and breaks the screen. Whole top half is shattered but still together. Guess it's time for a new one! What an expensive lunch break this turned out to be!
That sucks guess now u can get that iPhone !!! :)

macdady

macdady

Awards
Subbing in. Reps for using a droid like a real man ;)
Lol I used to have that phone... he is brave flexing while holding it, it seemed very fragile. I have since upgraded... subbed BTW, Ive been waiting for a log to follow on this lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Thanks for joining in!
Lol! I actually hate this Droid. It's the Razr and I prefer my old Droid X over this one.
If you have a chance take a gander at the droid razor HD lol its pretty sweet. It doesn't feel like its going to break if you sneeze while holding it... I've dropped it off a 8 foot ladder w/o a case and she is still in running g condition

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
If you have a chance take a gander at the droid razor HD lol its pretty sweet. It doesn't feel like its going to break if you sneeze while holding it... I've dropped it off a 8 foot ladder w/o a case and she is still in running g condition
my owns a tree service and has this phone
178116-gzonecommando4glte.jpg
and he loves it and has yet to break it.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
My dad has that one. Supposed to be shock proof and water resistant to a small degree
I like my fancy screen though lol
Word well if its made anything like the G'shok watch its going to be about as tough as Luke after a 4 week run with Alpha 90

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Do you know what your doing?

Hahahahaha good luck
Subbed

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Word well if its made anything like the G'shok watch its going to be about as tough as Luke after a 4 week run with Alpha 90
All I wear is g shocks and shark watches

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have you join in macdady and budman!

This afternoon's lifting session was rather blah. Just felt rather weak. Will post it up tomorrow on the computer. This broken screen sucks.

macdady

macdady

Awards

This afternoon's lifting session was rather blah. Just felt rather weak. Will post it up tomorrow on the computer. This broken screen sucks.
Haha I feel ya man. At the beginning of this year I got the phone you have now plus a otter box... me being stupid I said "hey watch this, I can toss my phone in this case and it won't break" aaaaannd I was wrong lol spent 3 weeks with no screen at all and the people at Verizon were just baffled as to how the hell I managed to break my phone in all of 3 days 350 bucks later I had the razor HD lol... also glad to be here, I'm interested in maybe running this or what tyga just finished running(stenzine I think) in the future so get out there and make some gains boy! Lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fwiw, I replaced my Motorola Atrix screen a few weeks ago for around $25. I don't think you can do that with an iPhone.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Fwiw, I replaced my Motorola Atrix screen a few weeks ago for around $25. I don't think you can do that with an iPhone.
Can't do that with the fancy droids either... I tried lol 250 was the cheapest

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
840 cal protein shake down the hatch 30 min ago, time for bed now.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards

All good, you supported my log in the past so time to do the same for you.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

Starting weight: 173 (yeah, I went down a little more)

LEG DAY!!

Squat press
200x15
400x10
400x10
490x10
400x5

Calf press (on the squat press)
200x15
400x5
400x5
490x3
400x5

ATG Squats (haven't done these for a while)
135x15
225x10
225x10
275x10
225x5

Leg extensions (Hammer Strength machine)
45x15
45x15
70x10
90x10
115x5

Was feeling rather weak today and thinking that it is just my body trying to adjust to the higher carb and calorie diet. Happens at the beginning of every bulk. Squats were kept light because of not doing them for a while and the weak feeling I had. Everything went up just fine but just a little shaky on the last few reps. No issues with my bulged disc acting up so that's a good thing. I might just go ahead and keep the weight light and focus on more reps. Nothing to really report on the Alpha 90 just yet.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I went into the store last night and they told me that I got this phone this year but I swear I got it last year! This is the second one of these because the first one somehow got bent in half with some breaks on the screen that kinda resembled knuckle prints. Weird right! Hopefully the insurance company replaces this one too!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 1

LEG DAY!!

Squat press
200x15
400x10
400x10
490x10
400x5

200x15
400x5
400x5
490x3
400x5

135x15
225x10
225x10
275x10
225x5

45x15
45x15
70x10
90x10
115x5

Was feeling rather weak today and thinking that it is just my body trying to adjust to the higher carb and calorie diet. Happens at the beginning of every bulk. Squats were kept light because of not doing them for a while and the weak feeling I had. Everything went up just fine but just a little shaky on the last few reps. No issues with my bulged disc acting up so that's a good thing. I might just go ahead and keep the weight light and focus on more reps. Nothing to really report on the Alpha 90 just yet.
First day in the books nice!! Which disc is bulged? I have a bad one between 5-6 so putting a bar on my back to squat is out.. :) Sounds like you and I use the same squat machine, it's a life saver for me.. I'm at the tail end of a 8 week Epi /Stano cycle, I ditched the heavy weights and I'm seeing awesome results with it so go for it your body will thank you :)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulged at or just above sacrum. Been that way for a couple years now. Thought it was fixed but keeps flaring up now and again. Too stubborn to go to doc! Lol!
Squat press is Hammer Strength brand but did squats in the squat rack too. Back actually feels better today than normal.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Day 1

LEG DAY!!

Squat press
200x15
400x10
400x10
490x10
400x5

200x15
400x5
400x5
490x3
400x5

135x15
225x10
225x10
275x10
225x5

45x15
45x15
70x10
90x10
115x5

Looks good for feeling weak lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Well, I went into the store last night and they told me that I got this phone this year but I swear I got it last year! This is the second one of these because the first one somehow got bent in half with some breaks on the screen that kinda resembled knuckle prints. Weird right! Hopefully the insurance company replaces this one too!
If you have insurance through Verizon they should replace it twice a year lol...just try not to break it too often from now on cause they will drop your insurance if your not careful

macdady

macdady

Awards
If you have insurance through Verizon they should replace it twice a year lol...just try not to break it too often from now on cause they will drop your insurance if your not careful

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1

LEG DAY!!

Squat press
200x15
400x10
400x10
490x10
400x5

200x15
400x5
400x5
490x3
400x5

135x15
225x10
225x10
275x10
225x5

45x15
45x15
70x10
90x10
115x5

Your puttin up good weight already! 275 for 10 on your second to last working set?! Dang son!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your puttin up good weight already! 275 for 10 on your second to last working set?! Dang son!
Back in January I was up to 445x3. Little bit of loss there. I'll get it back.......... and more!!!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Back in January I was up to 445x3. Little bit of loss there. I'll get it back.......... and more!!!
If I attempted that it would be like watching a life alert commercial.. I've fallen and I can't get up!! LOL