Alpha90 helping Luke to make the Iron Flex

Page 3 of 14 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Back in January I was up to 445x3. Little bit of loss there. I'll get it back.......... and more!!!
    I jealous man I am lol
    Why not zoidberg?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    If I attempted that it would be like watching a life alert commercial.. I've fallen and I can't get up!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    I jealous man I am lol
    Lol!! Wish I was still there! I tweaked it a little, got scared and then I backed off and l lost it! Like they say, "Use it or lose it!" It's frustrating but better than not being able to work and support my family. Just have to get it in my head slow and steady!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
    •   
       


  3. Day 2

    Weight: no change

    Chest/Arms/shoulders

    Flat bench
    135x10 (3 second negative with 1 sec pause at bottom)
    185x10 (Same)
    225x5
    245x5
    225x8
    185x10
    135x15

    Iso-lateral bench press
    45x10
    70x10
    80x10
    90x5
    80x5

    Incline bench
    95x15 (3 sec negative, 1 sec pause at bottom)
    135x10 (same)
    185x5
    225x5
    185x4

    DB Hammer curls (no dance moves involved with these!)
    30x10
    35x10
    40x10
    40x10
    45x5

    DB front raises
    20x10x3
    25x10x2

    DB Lateral raises
    20x10x4
    25x10

    Alright so I decided to change my routine and thinking of going with a more frequent routine. Something like:
    Sunday: Off
    Monday: Legs/ Back
    Tuesday: Arms/ Chest/ Shoulders
    Wednesday: OFF
    Thursday: Legs/ Abs
    Friday: Chest/ Back/ Arms

    Of course, I would not be doing the same lifts twice in a week as I would use machine lifts for one day and free weights the other day. Something I'm kicking around anyways. I'll have to do some tweaking and some more planning but I think it would facilitate some more growth. Thoughts?

    On the Alpha 90, still nothing to really report.

    *EDIT!!!* I take that back, the pump during the lifts today was freakin awesome and limited some of my reps. Got to where I couldn't do any more reps because of the pump.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  4. Name:  trap.jpeg
Views: 74
Size:  4.5 KB

    Name:  back.jpeg
Views: 69
Size:  8.0 KB
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  5. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****87 003"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****87 004"/>
    You have a growth just above your medial/front delt... Nvm it's just your TRAP!!!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  6. How'd I miss this! Kill it lukey!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  7. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Day 2

    Weight: no change

    Chest/Arms/shoulders

    Flat bench
    135x10 (3 second negative with 1 sec pause at bottom)
    185x10 (Same)
    225x5
    245x5
    225x8
    185x10
    135x15

    Iso-lateral bench press
    45x10
    70x10
    80x10
    90x5
    80x5

    Incline bench
    95x15 (3 sec negative, 1 sec pause at bottom)
    135x10 (same)
    185x5
    225x5
    185x4

    DB Hammer curls (no dance moves involved with these!)
    30x10
    35x10
    40x10
    40x10
    45x5

    DB front raises
    20x10x3
    25x10x2

    DB Lateral raises
    20x10x4
    25x10

    Alright so I decided to change my routine and thinking of going with a more frequent routine. Something like:
    Sunday: Off
    Monday: Legs/ Back
    Tuesday: Arms/ Chest/ Shoulders
    Wednesday: OFF
    Thursday: Legs/ Abs
    Friday: Chest/ Back/ Arms

    Of course, I would not be doing the same lifts twice in a week as I would use machine lifts for one day and free weights the other day. Something I'm kicking around anyways. I'll have to do some tweaking and some more planning but I think it would facilitate some more growth. Thoughts?

    On the Alpha 90, still nothing to really report.

    *EDIT!!!* I take that back, the pump during the lifts today was freakin awesome and limited some of my reps. Got to where I couldn't do any more reps because of the pump.
    And that my friend is call being "ON"!!! Where did your neck go??? LOL Traps looking big already!! As far as the lifting splits just seems like a lot to do in one session, back and legs the same night would kill me.. I've been playing with the idea of going 1 body part per day, just one of my stupid ideas..

  8. Hahaha! Yep!



    I think I already mentioned that growth on my right side...... fatty cyst. Something like this:



    PS, DON'T WATCH IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH!!!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    How'd I miss this! Kill it lukey!
    I was trying to keep you out. LOL! Glad to see you join in!!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    And that my friend is call being "ON"!!! Where did your neck go??? LOL Traps looking big already!! As far as the lifting splits just seems like a lot to do in one session, back and legs the same night would kill me.. I've been playing with the idea of going 1 body part per day, just one of my stupid ideas..
    Haven't even worked my back/ traps yet on this cycle! I just got done doing the one part for each day and I didn't care for it. Seems like I didn't get anything done. Maybe I just didn't throw in enough variational lifts???
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  11. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Haven't even worked my back/ traps yet on this cycle! I just got done doing the one part for each day and I didn't care for it. Seems like I didn't get anything done. Maybe I just didn't throw in enough variational lifts???
    I know that when I'm ON my muscle/mind connection is crazy, lower weights with higher reps and a slow count makes my muscles feel like they want to explode. I feel I can pump a crazy amount of blood into the muscle causing it to grow, also helps to prevent joint pain on cycle.. That's my Bro science for the day! LOL

  12. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****87 003"/>

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****87 004"/>
    Is that normal....

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Is that normal....
    What do you mean? The back picture is a before that I forgot to post up earlier.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  14. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post

    What do you mean? The back picture is a before that I forgot to post up earlier.
    Talking about the alien trying to get out of your neck. Looks like its "trap"ped

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Talking about the alien trying to get out of your neck. Looks like its "trap"ped
    Lol!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  16. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I know that when I'm ON my muscle/mind connection is crazy, lower weights with higher reps and a slow count makes my muscles feel like they want to explode. I feel I can pump a crazy amount of blood into the muscle causing it to grow, also helps to prevent joint pain on cycle.. That's my Bro science for the day! LOL
    Oh yeah, the slow count kills! Really get that deep burn!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  17. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Hahaha! Yep!



    I think I already mentioned that growth on my right side...... fatty cyst. Something like this:



    PS, DON'T WATCH IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH!!!
    I've watched this one multiple times.. Freaking crazy!!
    SEMPER FI!!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    I've watched this one multiple times.. Freaking crazy!!
    I wonder how long he was sore! Watching that makes me think that I can just deal with mine! Concerns me when I do squats though.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  19. I had a small one on my back that my wife finally decided she couldn't handle looking at anymore. Mine was nowhere near what that cat had! Mine looked like a pencil eraser sticking out of my back between my spine & shoulder blade. She squeezed the **** out of it & got plenty out of it. My pain was gone probably w/in less than an hour.
    SEMPER FI!!

  20. Look at the one on my back. Upper right side/ trap. My wife wants nothing to do with that one! Lol!!
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

  21. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Look at the one on my back. Upper right side/ trap. My wife wants nothing to do with that one! Lol!!
    Oh I see it video or it didn't happened..

  22. In, a little late but here

  23. Late as well but interested to see what happens!

  24. So far 2 work outs some noodz and a cyst lol
    Why not zoidberg?
  25. Alpha90 helping Luke to make the Iron Flex


    I saw that. That is nothing. I had to pack almost 2 foot of gauze into a patient's scrotum and junk.
    Many many a$$-hole cysts that had to have gauze as well.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. help trying to make the most of this run
    By weezycon12 in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 03:19 PM
  2. On TRT, looking to make the most of it
    By nattydisaster in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2008, 09:52 AM
  3. How to make the Optimal Custom PWO Blend Mix?
    By Warhead in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-06-2007, 05:48 PM
  4. HELP: How to tell the diff. between 1T/1AD?
    By Referral in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-27-2006, 01:54 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 12:00 AM
Log in
Log in