Everyone check out my cycle!

zach1222

zach1222

Awards
Hi guys, I'm going to run this metha-drol extreme cycle starting sept 1st.

On cycle:
-Metha-drol extreme
2/2/2/2
(10 mg msten. 15 mg dmz. 15 mg m lmg)
-Blockade on cycle defense
-Orange triad MV by controlled labs
-Fish oil, 3 g a day
-HCGenerate
-taurine, 4 g ad ay
-Orange oximega greens
-Creatine, Glutamine, Aminos, and of course protein!

Post cycle:
-Nolvadex
20/20/20/20
-Arimepct stage
-DAA
-and all the other **** like protein and multi and blah blah

Diet is gonna be on point, 5500 clean cals a day with 300g protein. 1.5 gal of water a day. 5 day split training.

So how does it look? Any tweaks? Suggestions?
Thanks!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
hcgenerate wont stop shutdown, youre wasting money there. it isnt hcg (even though the reps wanna pretend it is). might as well omit it and add clomid to your pct so you can bounce yourself back up quicker

why methadrol extreme? how many cycles have you done? Its gonna be crazy dumass hard to keep any strength you get from this cycle

zach1222

zach1222

Awards
This'll be my fourth cycle.
1st cycle halodrol
2nd dmz
3rd epistane and stano
So to keep gains what do you recommend adding? Or doing?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
have you ever ran clomid as your serm?

zach1222

zach1222

Awards
Should I run clomid with the nolva? And what about hcg on cycle? What ever will help prevent shutdown and get my levels back to normal asap ill take.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
ok heres what im thinking. this triple acker is going to be the most supressive cycle yet. and when it comes to supression, clomid is a better option for bringing the testicles back.

but, there is lmg in the stack. that means youll have elevated estrogen while being supressed. so nolva would be a good option because it is better at protecting from gyno due to where it binds to.

now i may be old fashioned here, but im thinking that using both would be best for this particular cycle. but now another problem arises - clomid sides vary from user to user. im a lucky one and work well with it. others turn into emotional twits. so clomid + supression has the potential to emotionally destroy you for a few weeks

maybe more people that have actually ran this type of cycle will come in and throw there .02 around

zach1222

zach1222

Awards
Thank you very much. I'll probably run the clomid with nolva, and I'll take the risk of being emotional for my testes back. Anyone else wanna chime in?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Onion pretty much nailed it. I ran super dmz and LMG. Currently In pct running clomid and then nolva at 10mg. I'm using aromasin EOD at 12.5, for the estrogen rebound.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Thank you very much. I'll probably run the clomid with nolva, and I'll take the risk of being emotional for my testes back. Anyone else wanna chime in?
hcg doesnt actually prevent shutdown. it fakes your nuts into working while your hpta is supressed

clomid by nature stimulates the hypothalamus, which in turn activates the pituitary,which inturn activates the testicles. thats why clomid is a good serm for recovery purposes

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
i would do exactly what you were planing + clomid 50/50/25/25. maybe super blast clomid 100 for the first 3 days if you feel supressed. might even add 12.5 for 2 weeks at the end, so 6 weeks of clomid

u can also do 100/100/50/50, but that dose is pretty much exclusive to long test cycles where youre guaranteed shutdown

zach1222

zach1222

Awards
i would do exactly what you were planing + clomid 50/50/25/25. maybe super blast clomid 100 for the first 3 days if you feel supressed. might even add 12.5 for 2 weeks at the end, so 6 weeks of clomid

u can also do 100/100/50/50, but that dose is pretty much exclusive to long test cycles where youre guaranteed shutdown
Ok, thank you for all your help

zach1222

zach1222

Awards
Another question. Should I take clomid when I take nolva? Or should I take them 12 hours apart?