My 8 Week Helladrol/CeltiTren Review

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Hey all,
Just figured I'd give a little mini review of my cycle that I'm just about to start PCT of.
This is my second cycle - Ran a Helladrol/4AD cycle last summer, gained 12 lbs from 195-207 (I'm 25, 6'3")
Started this cycle in mid June starting weight - 204 lbs
HellaDrol 75/75/75/75/100/100
CeltiTren 0/0/90/90/120/120/150/120
Used Cycle support and Prami on cycle
PCT is standard Torem/DAA/HCGenerate/Erase

Helladrol kicked in right in the middle of week 3 as its supposed to, started out doing 225x8 on the bench and immediately jumped to 255x8 and 225x13
The celtitren was truly a kick in the pants. I did not realize it was actually working until I jumped it up to 120, at which point I started noticing night sweats, increased aggression, slight lack of libido (I could still get it up, but the "want" was just not there).

By week 6, I was putting up 275x8 x3. Gave the Trenavar a shot at 150, but I just didnt like it, experienced some shortness of breath during day to day activities and the sweating was ridiculous, so I jumped it back to 120 for the last week. In the beginning of the cycle I don't think I was able to get 275x1, and now I am blowing 315x4 away. I can say without a doubt that the Trenavar was extremely influential in this.
Final weight - 219.2, for a gain of 15 lbs pre PCT.

The prami was a monster in and of itself. Titrated my way up to .5ml over the course of 2 weeks, but damned if I didnt experience the worst daytime sleepiness every time I took it the night before. I was unable to take it anything less than 20 minutes before bedtime, because it knocked me on my ass, and I even got sick to my stomach once after taking a 2 day break from it and jumping right back into .5ml. However, I do not know if it was necessary, as I did not experience any prolactin sides, since I did not experience any true sexual dysfunction as a result of this cycle

I will be running Torem as a SERM instead of Clomid because it is what I have on hand, I have heard about the PgR receptor and Nolva mixing badly, but I was aware that this was only if the SERM was taken during cycle as opposed to in PCT when the Tren metabolites are no longer in your system. I suppose only time will find this out.
Overall I was extremely happy with this cycle, and would not be hesitant to run it again. I plan on perhaps running either SD or SDMZ 2.0 with Trenavar again for a next cycle.