1ifeblood Breaks On Through to the Other Side!

Page 2 of 34 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    Do I still need to have letro on hand even though I've got nolva? Thought that was effective for emergency estro blockage. And thanks for the tip. I'll try to keep my hands off the nips to much. ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    Yes. Nolva will prevent further growth in breast tissue but wont shrink what's already there if things go south.
    Beat me to it. If a lump forms blast it with letro at 2.5mg/day for 3-4 days then 1.25mg/day for a week all the while take 20mg Nova per day and keep it through the remainder of the cycle.

    Should look like this

    First 3 days:

    Letro 2.5/2.5/2.5
    Nolva 20/20/20

    Following 7 days:

    Letro: 1.25mg/day
    Nolva: 20mg/day

    Continue Nolva at 20mg/day remainder of cycle.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition


  2. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Beat me to it. If a lump forms blast it with letro at 2.5mg/day for 3-4 days then 1.25mg/day for a week all the while take 20mg Nova per day and keep it through the remainder of the cycle.

    Should look like this

    First 3 days:

    Letro 2.5/2.5/2.5
    Nolva 20/20/20

    Following 7 days:

    Letro: 1.25mg/day
    Nolva: 20mg/day

    Continue Nolva at 20mg/day remainder of cycle.
    Right on bro, thanks for the watching out!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
    •   
       


  3. Good info up in here!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good info up in here!
    Well I have some of the best anabolic minds these forums have to offer up in hyah. I wouldn't be doing this without you guys that's for sure!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good info up in here!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    Well I have some of the best anabolic minds these forums have to offer up in hyah. I wouldn't be doing this without you guys that's for sure!
    I probably learned at least 25-30% of what I know from Kleens advice to others. I spent hours and hours and hours reading everything I could and still felt like I didn't know shít when I ran my first cycle. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  6. It takes tons of research and cycle experience to learn what I just read on these 2 pages. Good stuff!

    In for gains!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    It takes tons of research and cycle experience to learn what I just read on these 2 pages. Good stuff!

    In for gains!
    I suddenly can't "Thank" anymore, but thanks for joining!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  8. Okay just want to let you all know what my workouts are looking like. I decided that since I would have a faster recovery rate I wanted to do a full body workout every other day. And since I workout in the early AM (5:30) it gives me more days to get sleep instead of the 5x a week I was doing. Basically, I do 2 sets of a compound exercise with a weight that I can get 12-15 reps with. I use a 2-0-2 tempo roughly. Then I do one set of an isolated exercise for 10-12 reps with a 3-1-3 tempo to get a good stretch and pump in the muscle. I've been doing this for about 2 months now and I'm really liking it.

    Squats 2x12 2-0-2
    Single Leg Ext 1x10 3-1-3
    Rev Grip Pull Down 2x12
    Straight-arm Push Down 1x10
    DB Bench Press 2x12
    Single-arm Lower Cable Chest Raise 1x10
    Butterfly Machine 1x10
    Deadlift 1x12 (depending on how I feel I may do another set)
    Standing Leg Curl 1x10
    Lying Single Leg Curl 1x10
    Standing Calf Raises 1x10
    HS Behind-neck Press 2x12
    DB Shoulder Press 1x10
    DB Lat Raise 1x10
    Cable Seated Row 2x12
    Reverse Machine Fly 1x10

    Every time I go in I put 5-10lbs more weight on the compound lifts and try to beat the calculated 1RM from last w/o. If I'm not able to then I'll stay with that weight until i do. Once I get down to only hitting 8-10 reps on an exercise, I'm going to throw in another set and then again when I get down to 3-5. The iso movements I'll just adjust depending on how I'm feeling it. They are really just for the stretch and pump of the muscle.

    Please tell me what you think!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    I probably learned at least 25-30% of what I know from Kleens advice to others. I spent hours and hours and hours reading everything I could and still felt like I didn't know shít when I ran my first cycle. Lol
    Its taken me a year of researching just to be comfortable enough to go to the next step but knowing that I wouldn't be able to do it without people who know a LOT more than me. I've also come to the conclusion that I will never know as much as you guys lol.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post

    Its taken me a year of researching just to be comfortable enough to go to the next step but knowing that I wouldn't be able to do it without people who know a LOT more than me. I've also come to the conclusion that I will never know as much as you guys lol.
    False!! Lol you will!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    False!! Lol you will!!
    I have a feeling I'm definitely gonna learn a lot this next year. :-D
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  12. Okay, my mom took pics of my baby girl and the cuteness is so overwhelming I felt the need to share some with my friends!

    Name:  IMG_4174_edited-2 (536x800).jpg
Views: 165
Size:  175.1 KBName:  IMG_4191 (533x800).jpg
Views: 152
Size:  178.1 KBName:  IMG_4177 (533x800).jpg
Views: 148
Size:  161.4 KB
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  13. So cute!!!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Okay, my mom took pics of my baby girl and the cuteness is so overwhelming I felt the need to share some with my friends!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86 930"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86 929"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86 931"/>
    Congrats! She's gorgeous! I'm guilty of putting pics of my kids up in my threads too. Lol
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  15. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    So cute!!!
    Thank you!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Congrats! She's gorgeous! I'm guilty of putting pics of my kids up in my threads too. Lol
    Thanks buddy! It's hard to not want to show off something you're so proud of.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Okay, my mom took pics of my baby girl and the cuteness is so overwhelming I felt the need to share some with my friends!

    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86 930"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86 929"/><img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=86 931"/>
    Too cute! That sad face pic is too much!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  18. Checking in from koh samui for this big boy! Will have to catch up later but when I get back down under be sure ill be following!! Kill it!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Checking in from koh samui for this big boy! Will have to catch up later but when I get back down under be sure ill be following!! Kill it!
    Still on your honeymoon??
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  20. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post

    Still on your honeymoon??
    Yeah bud. Heading home Saturday. Don't really want to lol

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post

    Yeah bud. Heading home Saturday. Don't really want to lol
    Lol don't blame you man
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

    Too cute! That sad face pic is too much!
    Oh man... my heart melts every time she does it. If she still looks THAT cute when she's older, I'm screwed lol. How am I supposed to say no to a face like that?
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Checking in from koh samui for this big boy! Will have to catch up later but when I get back down under be sure ill be following!! Kill it!
    I was about to send you an invite too! Thanks for joining bro... hope you and the wife had a great time! Not like there's any way you couldn't lol.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  24. I like penguins.

  25. She is gorgeous and ya that sad face is too much. Don't worry, when it is intentional to manipulate you it has much less power. Has earned my daughter some disciplinary action a few times...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I like penguins.
    ^^This^^
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    She is gorgeous and ya that sad face is too much. Don't worry, when it is intentional to manipulate you it has much less power. Has earned my daughter some disciplinary action a few times...
    Lol...Its just proof that women start to hone their abilities at a very early age.
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    CoQ10 200mg every morning to avoid bp issues. Works awesome every time. Seriously, don't cycle without it
    I second this, or better yet ubiquinol. Costco has a great price on it.
    USPlabs | Ultra-Premium Sports Supplements | Product Educator

    usplabsdirect.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    I second this, or better yet ubiquinol. Costco has a great price on it.
    If you can get it at a good price absolutely. That's the active agent in CoQ10
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by classic34 View Post

    I second this, or better yet ubiquinol. Costco has a great price on it.
    I've already got enough to get me through my run of dbol but I'll definitely look into ubiquinol to have just in case. Thanks for the heads up!
    Where it all started

    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 05:07 PM
  2. Coming to the dark side. D bol and what else?
    By verner in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 12:59 PM
  3. Thinking of going to the dark side...
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 03:07 AM
  4. using prohormones after u've turned to the dark side
    By realsoundjim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-05-2005, 10:33 PM
  5. Coming to the DARK side...need advice
    By LittleMonster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 12:43 PM
Log in
Log in