Dbol and Test E

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Starting dbol and test e cycle here within the next two weeks guys. My only other cycle is a 4 week Epistane run. I'm currently 6', 185 lbs, and about 6-7% bf. ill be running dbol 40mg Ed and 500 mg test e for the first 4 weeks of the 10 week cycle. After that it will just be 500mg of test e for the remaining six weeks. I'm gonna run arimidex and hcg weeks 3-10. 500 iu hcg and .5mg on the arimidex. Thinking about preloading Hawthorne berry due to the fact that dbol gives a pretty mean spike in bp according to what I've read. Pct will be clomid 100/100/50/50. Anybody think that I need to change anything? I'm open to all criticism. Like I said this is my first REAL cycle. Thanks fellas!

gymrat727

gymrat727

Awards
Might want to get more for your liver and bp weeks 1-4 and you might want to add more to your pct, you can do nolva and clomid with daa witch would be good

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
^^^agreed more liver supp, and daa in pct. otherwise looks g2g.

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Yeah some people are saying ill be fine since its a low dose and only 4 weeks. Others say run liver support with any oral. Appreciate the input. I will look into picking up the daa too. Thanks guys.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I would go lower on the dose of db man that's Too high for a second cycle.. IMO I'd run it like 20 mg a day. My first dbol cycle I got great gains off just 10 mg a day then upped to 20.
I'm currently on a cycle with test cyp and dbol almost done with dbol gonna start winstrol for 6 weeks with test. Your gonna blow up haha

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
40 mg dbol should be fine as long as your prepared to deal with sides. I do fine on 25 mgs but 50 gets my nipples hurting even while running good adex. If 40 works for you go ahead and run it, it's still a conservative middle of the road dose.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Starting dbol and test e cycle here within the next two weeks guys. My only other cycle is a 4 week Epistane run. I'm currently 6', 185 lbs, and about 6-7% bf. ill be running dbol 40mg Ed and 500 mg test e for the first 4 weeks of the 10 week cycle. After that it will just be 500mg of test e for the remaining six weeks. I'm gonna run arimidex and hcg weeks 3-10. 500 iu hcg and .5mg on the arimidex. Thinking about preloading Hawthorne berry due to the fact that dbol gives a pretty mean spike in bp according to what I've read. Pct will be clomid 100/100/50/50. Anybody think that I need to change anything? I'm open to all criticism. Like I said this is my first REAL cycle. Thanks fellas!
40 mg will be fine. I wouldn't worry to much on blood pressure spikes unless you have high blood pressure already. I'm assuming since you say 40 mg they are 10 mg tabs and your gonna split that into 4 daily doses? 10mg is not much IMO. I've taken 100 mg pre workout. I would worry more about back pumps....haha legit dbol always gives the best back pumps. Hell I would get them so bad even mowing my yard I could barely walk. Your gonna love them. Pct i like the nolva & clomid combo. 100/100/50/50 & 20/20/20/20 Good luck bro.

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
40 mg will be fine. I wouldn't worry to much on blood pressure spikes unless you have high blood pressure already. I'm assuming since you say 40 mg they are 10 mg tabs and your gonna split that into 4 daily doses? 10mg is not much IMO. I've taken 100 mg pre workout. I would worry more about back pumps....haha legit dbol always gives the best back pumps. Hell I would get them so bad even mowing my yard I could barely walk. Your gonna love them. Pct i like the nolva & clomid combo. 100/100/50/50 & 20/20/20/20 Good luck bro.
Nope. They are 20mg tabs dosed twice a day. Did you run any liver support with the dbol?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
I'd run TUDCA towards the end. You can really feel the dbol after week 4.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Nope. They are 20mg tabs dosed twice a day. Did you run any liver support with the dbol?
Have never run liver support bro. Reason being doctors will put on a much higher more liver toxic dose of Tylenol for a longer period of time then most oral cycles of 4 weeks. Your liver is pretty resilient and a 4 week run I believe it to be unnecessary. I wouldn't worry about it.

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
I never go out of my way for liver support, but once every few months I'll run some TUDCA. My liver values always come back fine.

40 mg dbol seems to be a sweet spot for most. It will raise your bp, just keep it in mind and check it often. Back pumps suck, taurine will fix most of the problems. Calf pumps are the worst.

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Anyone else? 40mg dbol too much for second cycle? It's already ordered and I start in less than a week. What are some sides u guys have had?

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone else? 40mg dbol too much for second cycle? It's already ordered and I start in less than a week. What are some sides u guys have had?
I'm jealous you're going to have a fun cycle.

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
And you guys really think he nolva is necessary along with the clomid. If you guys say to buy it, I'll consider. Just trying to save some cash. I'm already into this cycle for about 450. And that's not including food, protein, etc.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
And you guys really think he nolva is necessary along with the clomid. If you guys say to buy it, I'll consider. Just trying to save some cash. I'm already into this cycle for about 450. And that's not including food, protein, etc.
Wow bro 450$ lol we need to talk. Thats crazy not sure what your buying but your getting ripped off. I didnt spend that even running tren ace prop, winny, cyp monster cycle.

and to answer your question i would use both serms if I were you. something like this is good for me
clomid 150-days 100-3 days/100/100/50
nolva 20/20/20/20

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro. I'm looking forward to it. These guys got me freaking out talking about sides. Lol
Well yeah, dbol is a strong compound and test is well test ha. There's always ways to combat sides though. Better to be prepared than aloof.

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Wow bro 450$ lol we need to talk. Thats crazy not sure what your buying but your getting ripped off. I didnt spend that even running tren ace prop, winny, cyp monster cycle.

and to answer your question i would use both serms if I were you. something like this is good for me
clomid 150-days 100-3 days/100/100/50
nolva 20/20/20/20
That's for everything though. Test e, dbol, hcg, clomid, and the adex. You really think I got ripped? A few of my buddies at work that juice say that I got it cheap!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thats a great reliable cycle. 40mg ed is good to start with. I just ran a cycle at 60mg ed. I love dbol. Regardless of what other people may say i will run it in all my cycles. The only prob i had was slight bp rise. I would def say start with 40mg ed. You prob wont have to bump it up since its your 1st time. Feel free to send any extras you have. Haha. Good luck & enjoy!

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Well yeah, dbol is a strong compound and test is well test ha. There's always ways to combat sides though. Better to be prepared than aloof.
Agreed. I just hope my hair doesn't fall out. Lol. I can deal with some acne and back pumps.

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Thats a great reliable cycle. 40mg ed is good to start with. I just ran a cycle at 60mg ed. I love dbol. Regardless of what other people may say i will run it in all my cycles. The only prob i had was slight bp rise. I would def say start with 40mg ed. You prob wont have to bump it up since its your 1st time. Feel free to send any extras you have. Haha. Good luck & enjoy!
That's so good to hear. I'm so sketchy this being my first cycle (other than epi). What did you take to combat the rise in bp?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
That's so good to hear. I'm so sketchy this being my first cycle (other than epi). What did you take to combat the rise in bp?
I took hawthorne berry and cla. Drink plenty of water. You should be fine if you dont have a bp issue. Just check bp every week or so and listen to your body.

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Everything is in except for my test e fellas. Been taking Hawthorne berry for the last week. Should be starting withing the next 2-3 days. ****ing pumped!!!

Honda24sir

Honda24sir

Awards
Oh yeah. And my dude was taking forever to get the 20mg dbol pills so he hooked it up with 50s for the same price. Looks like ill be doing 50 Ed instead of 40. Lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 7