4 Months After First Cycle

IHadToMakeOne

Awards
Want to get some advice regarding bloodwork. I ran my first cycle (12 weeks Test E 500mg / added some Mast at the end) Then did a standard 4 week Nolva/Clomid PCT with OTC Support being (aPCT by Anabolic Innovations and DAA and tossed in Nolvadren-XT by MAN). I ran HCG (500ius /wk) toward the end of the cycle but stopped it prior to PCT.

I did bloodwork pre-cycle, on cycle, and then again 4 months after. My concern is my Serum test level came back about 100ng/DL lower. I know these test can vary somewhat depending on many contributing factors (not just gear) but is this something I should worry about? Maybe run bloodwork again and see if it pops. Here's the before / after:

Before
testosterone, Serum 611ng/DL (348-1197)
LH 5.3 mIU/ml (1.7-8.6)
FSH 5.6 mIU/ml (1.5-12.4)
Estradiol 30.9 pg/ML (7.6-42.6)

After
testosterone, Serum 527ng/DL (348-1197)
LH 6.1 mIU/ml (1.7-8.6)
FSH 5.1 mIU/ml (1.5-12.4)
Estradiol 18.5 pg/ML (7.6-42.6)

Is this just typical variance or am I not yet fully recovered? Also are my levels going to get lower and lower after each cycle? Is this going to be a situation where it's two more cycles and im a TRT candidate?? Also the reason I ask is because I was considering another cycle.

From my research I've gathered:

• Age 20 to 29: 681 ng/dl
  • Age 30 to 39: 609 ng/dl
  • Age 40 to 49: 572 ng/dl
  • Age 50 to 59: 548 ng/dl
Any input would help.

thnx

ps-- i'm a 27yo male will be 28 in a month

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very normal and very expected.
Your body stopped producing Test for a few months. No matter if you used HCG and had a solid PCT, it still takes a little while to return to normal(which many speculate will never be 100%)
I've seen my Test levels go from 260/540/850 in a 6 month period and I'm sure if I checked it right now at 330 pm after a week of lousy sleep it would be 600s. Your body fluctuates. Try again in 90 days the minute the lab opens and you'll see it better. Keep good fats high, sleep, and if you really want to see it come back up, don't drink alcohol.

IHadToMakeOne

Awards
Very normal and very expected.
Your body stopped producing Test for a few months. No matter if you used HCG and had a solid PCT, it still takes a little while to return to normal(which many speculate will never be 100%)
I've seen my Test levels go from 260/540/850 in a 6 month period and I'm sure if I checked it right now at 330 pm after a week of lousy sleep it would be 600s. Your body fluctuates. Try again in 90 days the minute the lab opens and you'll see it better. Keep good fats high, sleep, and if you really want to see it come back up, don't drink alcohol.
I guess this means I should hold off for another 90 days before cycling again?

IHadToMakeOne

Awards
4 months = 17 weeks, 12 weeks on 4 weeks pct = 16 weeks, I'd be in the clear by one week...

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hes 6'5 and 170lbs... i dont think it was a joke
On the mobile app only. My bad...

Mr. IHadtoMakeOne, please redirect yourself to the diet(bulking) and training forum area good sir....

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lol just click his name and itll open his profile. i use the ipad app