Testosterone Phenylpropionate Log

mtotheg

Awards
So, this is my first cycle and I decided to go with something a little different than the standard Test E 500 mg cycle. The source I'm using had phenylpropionate in stock and it seemed like the perfect balance between the fast results of prop and the less frequent injections of the slower acting esters.

My vital stats
Height: 5'8 (5'8.5 on a good day)
Weight: 170
BF %: 13 - 15 (based on pictures)

1 RM Lifts
Bench Press: 225
Squat: 355
Deadlift: 405

I workout with a five day split: chest, back, arms, shoulders and legs in that order. This is mainly a mass cycle, so calories will be around 3500 calories a day with 200 grams of protein and limited cardio.

Cycle Layout
Week 1 - 8
Test PhP: 150 mg E3D
Aromasin: 12.5 mg ED

Week 9 - 10
Nolvadex: 40 mg ED
Aromasin: 6.25 ED

Week 11 - 12

Nolvadex 20 mg ED

The goal is to keep water retention, bloat and estrogenic sides lower, hence the Aromasin. I have a few ideas of extending the cycle to 10 weeks and incorporating either Epistane (which I have on hand), Anavar or Tren for the last four weeks to really lean out.

My package will arrive on Monday and my first pin will take place as soon as it comes in. I'll keep track of significant lifting progress, weight and physique changes and will post before and after pictures. Suggestions, constructive criticism and outright insults are all welcome :)

mtotheg

Awards
PP is still best ED
I know that more frequent injections are always better for keeping testosterone levels stable, but I've seen guys running Prop with a half life of 3 days every other day. With a half life of 4.5 days for Phenylprop, are every day injections necessary? I'm not afraid of pinning, but I feel like it would be grueling to inject every day for eight weeks.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
50mg ED will provide more stable blood levels. Words of advice: slin pin.