Anyone interested in seeing a Blackstone Labs MDE Cycle?

csdollar

csdollar

Awards
Hey guys,

I just bought 3 bottles of Blackstone Labs Methadrol Extreme in, and I took it back when it was an IronMagLabs product and saw pretty good results. That was maybe 2 years ago and I was really new to the game (which I still consider myself new haha). I am going to up the dosage to 3 pills a day which would put me at 30mg M-Sten e/d, 45mg DMZ e/d and 45mg Max LMG e/d. Planning to run it for 4 weeks, with all the supports of course. I am coming off a 6 weeks Havoc cycle at 50mg e/d and gained 12 lbs which I have kept (in week 3 of PCT) and my libido and test are feeling really good. I won't start the MDE for another 2-3 weeks, and will be on for 4 weeks - just wanted to gauge if AB.com forum dwellers would be interested in a log. Currently benching 295, squatting 385 and deadlifting 465 and I plan to set some pretty aggresive goals for my next cycle. I am 6'0, weigh 185 and I am around 9% BF.

So what do you guys think, any interest in a log of this product?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

I just bought 3 bottles of Blackstone Labs Methadrol Extreme in, and I took it back when it was an IronMagLabs product and saw pretty good results. That was maybe 2 years ago and I was really new to the game (which I still consider myself new haha). I am going to up the dosage to 3 pills a day which would put me at 30mg M-Sten e/d, 45mg DMZ e/d and 45mg Max LMG e/d. Planning to run it for 4 weeks, with all the supports of course. I am coming off a 6 weeks Havoc cycle at 50mg e/d and gained 12 lbs which I have kept (in week 3 of PCT) and my libido and test are feeling really good. I won't start the MDE for another 2-3 weeks, and will be on for 4 weeks - just wanted to gauge if AB.com forum dwellers would be interested in a log. Currently benching 295, squatting 385 and deadlifting 465 and I plan to set some pretty aggresive goals for my next cycle. I am 6'0, weigh 185 and I am around 9% BF.

So what do you guys think, any interest in a log of this product?
You need to take more time between cycles a good rule of thumb is time on plus PCT = time off. Unless your goal is TRT as soon as possible.

csdollar

csdollar

Awards
Well dang, I always thought 1 for 1 was pretty good with these orals. So your saying 6 weeks off for 6 weeks on isn't enough? I should 6 weeks off after the PCT? Man that sucks haha.