Anyone interested in seeing a Blackstone Labs MDE Cycle? - AnabolicMinds.com

Anyone interested in seeing a Blackstone Labs MDE Cycle?

1. New Member

Anyone interested in seeing a Blackstone Labs MDE Cycle?

Hey guys,

I just bought 3 bottles of Blackstone Labs Methadrol Extreme in, and I took it back when it was an IronMagLabs product and saw pretty good results. That was maybe 2 years ago and I was really new to the game (which I still consider myself new haha). I am going to up the dosage to 3 pills a day which would put me at 30mg M-Sten e/d, 45mg DMZ e/d and 45mg Max LMG e/d. Planning to run it for 4 weeks, with all the supports of course. I am coming off a 6 weeks Havoc cycle at 50mg e/d and gained 12 lbs which I have kept (in week 3 of PCT) and my libido and test are feeling really good. I won't start the MDE for another 2-3 weeks, and will be on for 4 weeks - just wanted to gauge if AB.com forum dwellers would be interested in a log. Currently benching 295, squatting 385 and deadlifting 465 and I plan to set some pretty aggresive goals for my next cycle. I am 6'0, weigh 185 and I am around 9% BF.

So what do you guys think, any interest in a log of this product?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by csdollar View Post
    Hey guys,

I just bought 3 bottles of Blackstone Labs Methadrol Extreme in, and I took it back when it was an IronMagLabs product and saw pretty good results. That was maybe 2 years ago and I was really new to the game (which I still consider myself new haha). I am going to up the dosage to 3 pills a day which would put me at 30mg M-Sten e/d, 45mg DMZ e/d and 45mg Max LMG e/d. Planning to run it for 4 weeks, with all the supports of course. I am coming off a 6 weeks Havoc cycle at 50mg e/d and gained 12 lbs which I have kept (in week 3 of PCT) and my libido and test are feeling really good. I won't start the MDE for another 2-3 weeks, and will be on for 4 weeks - just wanted to gauge if AB.com forum dwellers would be interested in a log. Currently benching 295, squatting 385 and deadlifting 465 and I plan to set some pretty aggresive goals for my next cycle. I am 6'0, weigh 185 and I am around 9% BF.

So what do you guys think, any interest in a log of this product?
    You need to take more time between cycles a good rule of thumb is time on plus PCT = time off. Unless your goal is TRT as soon as possible.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  3. New Member

Well dang, I always thought 1 for 1 was pretty good with these orals. So your saying 6 weeks off for 6 weeks on isn't enough? I should 6 weeks off after the PCT? Man that sucks haha.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is this a log you would be interested in seeing?
    By BifWebster in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 04:02 PM
  2. Is anyone interested in a sd/trn log
    By mixedup in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-23-2006, 06:19 PM
  3. Anyone interested in having your own member blog on AM?
    By Dwight Schrute in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 09:47 PM
  4. Anyone interested in Sci/Tech articles, this is a GREAT read!!
    By LakeMountD in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 08:02 PM