Which fat burning cycle?

theoallen

Awards
Hey guys,

After some research, I've decided that i would like to do a fat burning cycle, and have found 2 cycles that seem pretty decent and seem to have good results.

The first cycle is:
week of
cycle
CLENBUTEROL
20mcg tab
CYTOMEL
25mcg tab
Bromocriptine
2.5mg tab
12 tabs/day1 tab/day
24 tabs/day2 tabs/day0.5tab/day
34 tabs/day3 tabs/day1tab/day
42tabs/day
52tabs/day
64 tabs/day2 tabs/day
73 tabs/day3 tabs/day2tabs/day
82 tabs/day2 tabs/day1tab/day
91 tab/day

And the second cycle is:
week of
cycle
L-Thyroxine
200mcg tab
CLENBUTEROL
20mcg tab
Bromocriptine
2.5mg tab
10.5 tab/day2 tabs/day
21 tabs/day4 tabs/day
32 tabs/day4 tabs/day
40.5 tab/day
51 tab/day
62 tabs/day
72 tab/day4 tabs/day
81 tab/day3 tabs/day
90.5 tab/day2 tabs/day
101 tab/day
112 tabs/day
122 tabs/day

So my question is, what do you guys think of these as cycles? Do you recommend that I do one of them? And which one would be best? Also, are those dosages alright? Or should i lower them a bit?

I'm a beginner to steroids but have been weight training for nearly 7 years now, but am at 19% body fat, and would like to get that down to about 10% if possible.

I'm 5'9, 24, and weigh about 195 lbs.

Thanks in advance!
Theo.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
That table did not work on tapatalk not sure on the web. But your diet needs to be better if you can't get to 10% before clen you won't stay at the bf% you get to while on it.

theoallen

Awards
That table did not work on tapatalk not sure on the web. But your diet needs to be better if you can't get to 10% before clen you won't stay at the bf% you get to while on it.
Oh damn ok! Well, my diet has always been pretty good, i do cardio as well, just the fat doesnt seem to want to leave!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Oh damn ok! Well, my diet has always been pretty good, i do cardio as well, just the fat doesnt seem to want to leave!
What is pretty good do you know how many calories your taking in a day do you know how many calories your burning? Start with those two questions.