Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Okay I need some help guys. I'm currently into my 5 week run of:

Test E- 600mgs/week (1-12)
Tren E- 500mgs/week (1-12)
Deca- 300mgs/week (1-5)
Mast E- 500mgs/week (5-12)

So this is my first experience with Tren and my sleep sucks. I may fall asleep for about 30-45 min then I wake and toss. I continue this tossing act all night long not sure whether at some point I actually fell asleep. So I've been to the doctors before and was careful as to what I said because I don't want to give bloods right now. I'm on TRT and obviously above my prescribed dose lol. I don't want to give her any reason to check bloods. I have Xanax which instead of giving me a sleeping pill she told me to just take 1mg of Xanax before bed and some melatonin. It knocks me out but not for the whole night just for about half the night and then the Tren peaks through.

So what do you guys do? This cycle is awesome and I'm recomping great... Should I try and find a source for Ambien? It's harder to find as all my ancillary/peptide sources carry a ton Of stuff but not Ambien...

Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated!!

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
What do you use to help you sleep while on Tren?

Tuffguy80

Tuffguy80

Awards
Inject tren Ed before bed.
I'm on Tren E so that wouldn't work but thanks for the attempt. I wouldn't think the Tren A pin right before bed would be food either since its fast acting which would spike blood plasma levels quicker which I would think would disturb your sleep have way through dreamland.

On another note I tried a mix of 1 mg Xanax and 5 mg melatonin did the trick last night.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
for tren ace pining ed pre bed is the way to go- GH15 approved !

the melatonin should work, try the sleeping nyquil syrup.