Nees some help neww to anabolics

  1. Registered User
    JJ693's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    35

    Nees some help neww to anabolics


    I was needing some advice on starting out with deca and test c and possible arimidex how to inject and how often?
    I'm 25
    I weight 226
    I will be working out as soon as I start

  2. Registered User
    JJ693's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    35

    I mean how much to inject
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    6,258
    Rep Power
    1757964

    Have you done any cycles before? Ph/ds/aas
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    JJ693's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    35

    To be honest I've done one cc of test c a week and hcg for 30 days with no pct
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    6,258
    Rep Power
    1757964

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ693 View Post
    To be honest I've done one cc of test c a week and hcg for 30 days with no pct
    You need to do alot more research before doing any cycle. You are asking a ? that you should have the answer to if you would have checked around even a little bit. The fact that you did test c and stopped after 30 days tells me you are miles away from starting a correct cycle. Look around this site and try google. Put a plan together then come back.
  6. Registered User
    JJ693's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    35

    I've done a lot of research when I did that 30 day thing was 2 years ago now I know more my plan is to inject
    1-3 weeks 250mg test and 200 mg deca
    3-5 week 500mg test and 400 mg deca
    6-8 week 250mg test and 200mg deca

    And for a pct arimidex and hcg for 4 weeks
    Hcg inject in fat and 25mg arimidex a day

    And my estrogen blocker I'm thinking about taking according to my blood work every 2 weeks
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    6,258
    Rep Power
    1757964

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ693 View Post
    I've done a lot of research when I did that 30 day thing was 2 years ago now I know more my plan is to inject
    1-3 weeks 250mg test and 200 mg deca
    3-5 week 500mg test and 400 mg deca
    6-8 week 250mg test and 200mg deca

    And for a pct arimidex and hcg for 4 weeks
    Hcg inject in fat and 25mg arimidex a day

    And my estrogen blocker I'm thinking about taking according to my blood work every 2 weeks
    Whats up with the stairstep dosing? Why only 8 wks. Do you have pct?
  8. Registered User
    JJ693's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    35

    What do you recommend? There are a few other ways to do it but this one was the one a lot of people use, for a pct Hcg to restart and make the testicle grow and start production again and a arimidex to keep my estrogen low
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    6,258
    Rep Power
    1757964

    I recommend you do alot more research. You are way off.
  10. Registered User
    JJ693's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    35

    Any suggestions on where to start looking?
  11. Registered User
    JJ693's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    35

    Any suggestion on where to start looking?
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    6,258
    Rep Power
    1757964

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ693 View Post
    Any suggestion on where to start looking?
    This site and google
  13. Registered User
    JJ693's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    35

    Ok thanks for the help ill will be back Ina few days
  14. Registered User
    JJ693's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    35

    I read and read and nothing I'm more of a hands on learner I've came across
    1-10 week 500mg test and 400mg of deca
    11-12 week 500mg test

    And .5 arimidex Ed or eod in case of bloat especially if sensitive to Gyno
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    wicked442's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    6,258
    Rep Power
    1757964

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ693 View Post
    I read and read and nothing I'm more of a hands on learner I've came across
    1-10 week 500mg test and 400mg of deca
    11-12 week 500mg test

    And .5 arimidex Ed or eod in case of bloat especially if sensitive to Gyno
    Dude you havnt even been gone 2hrs and you are back wanting to be spoon fed. Maybe someone else will do that for you, but im out. If you are more of a "hands on" learner( whatever that means) then just do as much as you want for as long as you want.
    :stickinyoureye:
  16. Registered User
    JJ693's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    35

    I have a reading disorder thanks very much I just hate putting stuff like that online but thanks anyways for the help you have a blessed day
  17. Registered User
    Easeball's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    22

    Jj your never gonna get an answer from these guys or myself on this topic without showing what u know. Not just a few hours worth of clicking. People research for months sometimes years for there cycles and share with us through this board. You want a lay out google what u have and thousands of post will come up. Helpful hint checkout support suppliments
  18. Registered User
    JJ693's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    35

    Thanks easeball
  19. Registered User
    backbaycopley's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    19

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ693 View Post
    I will be working out as soon as I start
    This is what got me.
  20. Registered User
    JJ693's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    35

    Why is that??
  21. Registered User
    topcop8p8's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Washington
    Age
    32
    Posts
    49
    Rep Power
    374

    I can't help you out with your questions as I'm new to the ph game, haven't even run my first cycle yet. But you can find a lot of info on these boards. I've been researching for the last 2 months or so and I'm still about a month away from starting my first cycle. One thing that really helped me is read the logs of people who have run the products you're planning on using. They always lay out their dosages and length of cycles. Just make sure you read the whole log as they usually state if they needed to change their dosages and for what reasons during their cycle. There are also a lot of experienced members who critique their cycles and give advice throughout the logs. I've learned a lot just by reading multiple logs of what I want to run.
  22. Registered User
    JJ693's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    35

    Thanks dude for the advice
  23. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    Quote Originally Posted by topcop8p8 View Post
    I can't help you out with your questions as I'm new to the ph game, haven't even run my first cycle yet. But you can find a lot of info on these boards. I've been researching for the last 2 months or so and I'm still about a month away from starting my first cycle. One thing that really helped me is read the logs of people who have run the products you're planning on using. They always lay out their dosages and length of cycles. Just make sure you read the whole log as they usually state if they needed to change their dosages and for what reasons during their cycle. There are also a lot of experienced members who critique their cycles and give advice throughout the logs. I've learned a lot just by reading multiple logs of what I want to run.
    I agree here as well. I'm guessing the reason some of these dudes don't hand feed is because this isn't some OTC supp it's your endocrine system and health were talking about. (I still think there are nicer ways of approaching this).

    Anyway, sorry to hear about your reading disorder bud that sucks and can be embarrassing to admit.

    The main part that concerns me amongst others, is the " ill be working out once I start" this is a huge red flag bud.

    When someone asks for stats they want to help but want to know if your ready based on experience.

    The reason 8 weeks is a red flag is because long esters don't generally kick in till week three or four (especially with the Underground stuff). A long ester should be run 10-16 weeks depending .

    Seriously I know you have a tough time reading but I can search google for 2 mins and come up with a ton of info. Take your time. Gather all of it then come back here and read through logs and see what they run how they react etc etc ect.

    There is NO hurry in running a cycle. Read ask read ask. If not you'll end putting on some weight and losing it when ur done (best case scenario) or seriously ****ing yourself up. I see it all the time on here, guys do huge cycle look okay while on then you see a pic before their next run and they look worse than before the last one started. No point in that. Small sustainable gains are worthwhile and is what you should strive for.

    Ask yourself "if I run this and this happens, what should I do or have on hand to combat ".

    Questions like that.

    Also if you don't know how your body responds to proper nutrition and training(cutting, maintaining , bulking) without hormones, you are not ready and will waste a cycle.

    Learn learn learn.

    I'm not trying to be a dick just trying to help. There are a lot of knowledgable guys on here who will help just put the time in bud

    Good luck
    Independent
  24. Registered User
    JJ693's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    35

    Bean5er much appreciated bro thank you very much yea it is embarrassing but all there is to do is try harder I've gathered quiet bit of info thanks to wicked and a few other I didn't need it spoon fed I jus needed to get pointed on the right direction but I've learn quiet a bit know jus like wicked said I can never know enough tho so I get on every day a few hours and learn
  25. Registered User
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    washington state
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    3856063

    Quote Originally Posted by JJ693 View Post
    Bean5er much appreciated bro thank you very much yea it is embarrassing but all there is to do is try harder I've gathered quiet bit of info thanks to wicked and a few other I didn't need it spoon fed I jus needed to get pointed on the right direction but I've learn quiet a bit know jus like wicked said I can never know enough tho so I get on every day a few hours and learn
    Good work and attitude buddy. Keep at it and ask questions bud.
    Independent
  26. Registered User
    JJ693's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    45
    Rep Power
    35

    Thanks bro
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-22-2007, 09:25 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 08:36 PM
  3. New to this stuff. Could use some help ;).
    By LakeMountD in forum Pheromones
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-10-2004, 08:11 PM
  4. New to homebrewing need some help
    By turbocivic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2004, 10:59 AM
  5. Want to introduce myself and ask for some help/critiquing
    By gsteclipse97 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-25-2004, 01:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in