h-drol set up

boxcaracer

Awards
I have ran 1-ad and 4-ad from lG before for a bulk, got nice strength gains and felt good while on it.
I recently did a cycle of LGI halo-25 for 50/75/75/125 and stopped..why? it was bunk as ****! or the steriod is so weak I didn't notice a damn thing. Everyone I talked to said it was bunk, so I'm going to give h-drol another try buy order from a offical website... lock out.

What would be something good to stack it with? I want to add in lean muscle/ weight loss items. I've heard tren is good (cant find it anywhere) stano, but not worth the money IMO. And or maybe 1-andro for 4 weeks?

PRELOAD
SNS liver 3 weeks before
celerey seed 75mg 2x a day
hawthorne 1g a day
ON
75/75/75/75/75/75 h-drol
fish oil
multi
hawthorne
celerey seed

PCT
DAA 6/3/3/3/3/
REHAB 4/4/4/4
Nolva 20/20/10/10

I am considering running DMZ instead of h-drol mainly because i either got a bunk h-drol, or it sucked and did nothing for me....What do you guys think? any advice would be great. btw, I am using it for a bulk.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
LGI puts out quality products but I cant vouch for where you bought it but its hard to believe someone would counterfeit a legal product. For me it took until the end of week 3 for halo to kick in and really feel anything from it. Try the full 6 weeks you should have a nice run of it.

some people have lethargy issues with hdrol you might want to look into stacking it with something like AlphaBulk, 5 AlphaTest or Stanodrol depending what your goal is and to fight sides.

boxcaracer

Awards
LGI puts out quality products but I cant vouch for where you bought it but its hard to believe someone would counterfeit a legal product. For me it took until the end of week 3 for halo to kick in and really feel anything from it. Try the full 6 weeks you should have a nice run of it.

some people have lethargy issues with hdrol you might want to look into stacking it with something like AlphaBulk, 5 AlphaTest or Stanodrol depending what your goal is and to fight sides.
I bought them off Amazon..fail, I know.

Yeah, 3 weeks seem like a general basis as when it kicks in. I will run it for the 6 full weeks in about 2 or 3 weeks.

My goals are to do a recomp/bulk. I am going to finish my cut, and I want to do a bulk. Would aplhabulk or 5 alphatest help with that?
I heard that DHEA 25mg can help with lethargy to, or am I better off running stano?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would give Aplhabulk a run as I loved the old 4AD and this is a precursor to it. Plus AlphaBulk would help more with a recomp/bulk out of those three.

boxcaracer

Awards
Honestly I would give Aplhabulk a run as I loved the old 4AD and this is a precursor to it. Plus AlphaBulk would help more with a recomp/bulk out of those three.
Thanks for the info man, I'll look into the aplhabulk. Did you use it in your transformation? Also, what dosage do you recommend as i would be stacking it with my h-drol.

Also, amazing transformation! How long did that take btw?

One last thing, I've heard it both way, cycle support before and after cycle, or on cycle but only before bed?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards

its not so much counter fit a legal product. its more like repack an empty lgi hdrol bottle with sugar or creatine caps, then reseal and resell on amazon or ebay

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
its not so much counter fit a legal product. its more like repack an empty lgi hdrol bottle with sugar or creatine caps, then reseal and resell on amazon or ebay
I must have been lucky as I have yet to run into this situation? Is it really that common with something like Hdrol?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I must have been lucky as I have yet to run into this situation? Is it really that common with something like Hdrol?
Ya I've seen reports/threads of people asking about bottle cap colors, serial numbers, exp dates to check before they purchase and still have bunk product

But most questions I saw we're regarding super drol clones on eBay/amazon

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
well for a long time, superdrol was the one that people would counterfit because of how popular it was. especially around high school kids. idk what the popular ones are now though, id guess h drol could be one of them. its pretty much whatever a high school kid will buy, people will fake

boxcaracer

Awards
all bunk products aside...how does my cycle look?

I am going to just run the hdrol this time to know what it's like.

Support supps..before and after cycle? or during cycle before bed???

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
all bunk products aside...how does my cycle look?I am going to just run the hdrol this time to know what it's like.Support supps..before and after cycle? or during cycle before bed???
It looks good, I would get some bulk Taurine I keep it on hand as some compounds give me crazy back pumps and Hdrol was the worst of those!

boxcaracer

Awards
It looks good, I would get some bulk Taurine I keep it on hand as some compounds give me crazy back pumps and Hdrol was the worst of those!
Oh yeah, way ahead of you man, I have some all ready.

Las time i'll ask...liver support before and after? or during at night? I hear your liver won't be that damaged from h-drol for 6 weeks, and it can hurt bioavailability if ran during cycle.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, way ahead of you man, I have some all ready.

Las time i'll ask...liver support before and after? or during at night? I hear your liver won't be that damaged from h-drol for 6 weeks, and it can hurt bioavailability if ran during cycle.
I run it the whole way myself and don't really worry about timing I have never had a bad cycle either so I think the whole idea is an over hyped concern.

ADHD random thought side note. I did read a few studies a bit back about taurine having some liver protection qualities itself....

The protective effect of taurine against hepatic damage in a model of liver disease and hepatic stellate cells.

Effect of taurine on alcoholic liver disease in rats.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Currently I dose my liver supports at night and BP during the day