Discussion on use of steroids at a young age.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Discussion on use of steroids at a young age.

Hey guys, I was just wondering what your outlook on kids using Prohormones (as in kids I mean 14 - 16 years of age) In particular im wondering about kids using Line One Nutrition Prohormones (Line One Nutrition - ProHormone Pills, Testosterone Booster, Fat Burning, Muscle Gainer) Tell me what your thoughts are, and what could potentially happen if a kid ran one of these cycles and used the PCT. Thanks in advance.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Bump.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Muscle Pills - Is Epistane and Halodrol - both which are active steroids. One being 100% active, the other which is partly active and partly converted to Turinabol (aka T-bol) which is also a banned steroid.

Mass Pills - Is Methylstenbolone, H-drol & Max LMG - all of which are unbanned steroids. Same as above only even more potent.

All of these are unacceptable options for anyone under 21 years of age and from personal experience with the hindsight in mind - I'd also say they should be off limits to anyone under 25 years of age.

Done right, a young man should learn to have an impeccable diet in timing, caloric consumption, meal-timing and quality of food. It'll take 10+ years to accomplish this and if you do this first, THEN get on testosterone at an age where it is on a natural decline (not prohormones), he could see awesome gains in the long run.

14-16, this would be detrimental. Kids that age are obsessive about everything and prone to addictions. If he takes it now it won't be his last time and by the time he (you) are 18, you'll have a tanked endocrine system and you'll be on TRT @ 20-21 yrs old. What a story to tell your future wife.
    •   

4. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    14-16, this would be detrimental. Kids that age are obsessive about everything and prone to addictions. If he takes it now it won't be his last time and by the time he (you) are 18, you'll have a tanked endocrine system and you'll be on TRT @ 20-21 yrs old. What a story to tell your future wife.
    All that is speculation. Fact - stunted growth due to premature closure of epiphyseal growth plates.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

There is the potential to cause way more harm than good with doing this. The bodies' endocrine/hormonal system still needs to evolve and establish what the natural genetic potential is. Introducing an exogenous source into this equation will cause it to alter this set up...most times in a negative way. What you need to do is learn how to eat/sleep/train like a beast naturally now so your body takes that as normal set points and sets the systems up for those parameters. This will give you a better foundation to work with later if and when the exogenous alternatives are used.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    All that is speculation. Fact - stunted growth due to premature closure of epiphyseal growth plates.
    Yes, that is indeed a fact. In normal young men, it is testosterone that closes such plates.

Can't believe I forgot that.

But as far as the speculation goes - I'd say if starting PH's at 22-23 semi-permanently shut me down by the time I turned 27, then I'd also say it probably could do the same for someone starting at 15 yrs old...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tips on use of Oxelite Pro
    By xxZer0xx in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 04:52 PM
  2. Why is taking Steroids at a young age bad?
    By Wikiniks in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-25-2009, 06:42 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 06:38 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 07:18 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 07:47 PM