Osta RX Questions

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Osta RX Questions

I have in mind to run an 8 week cycle of Osta Rx at the reccomended dosage (3 caps ed, which I believe is 20mg). I was also planning to run forma stanzol and test infusion for the entire length of the cycle. The forma being used for estrogen control and test for the obvious reason, as I have read osta can be supressive especially for an 8-week run.

Questions I have:

1) Would it be better to run the forma and test booster from the start or perhaps week 3-4 and beyond, or for PCT only?
    2) Are there any on cycle support suggested? liver, cholesterol, blood pressure support?
    3) What to do for PCT? Continue use of forma and test infusion. Is a SERM needed for a cycle this long?

Goal for this cycle is re-comp. I plan on keeping my diet tight. Everyday supps that i will be using: Animal Pak, Animal Omega, Animal Nitro (BCAA), Creatine, ZMA, protein iso.

My cycle history: I've done two simple halo runs. I enjoyed these cycles except on the 2nd I had a problem with some hair loss.

I'm probably forgetting something important, let me know.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

bump
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by scooter82 View Post
    I have in mind to run an 8 week cycle of Osta Rx at the reccomended dosage (3 caps ed, which I believe is 20mg). I was also planning to run forma stanzol and test infusion for the entire length of the cycle. The forma being used for estrogen control and test for the obvious reason, as I have read osta can be supressive especially for an 8-week run.

Questions I have:

1) Would it be better to run the forma and test booster from the start or perhaps week 3-4 and beyond, or for PCT only?
    2) Are there any on cycle support suggested? liver, cholesterol, blood pressure support?
    3) What to do for PCT? Continue use of forma and test infusion. Is a SERM needed for a cycle this long?

Goal for this cycle is re-comp. I plan on keeping my diet tight. Everyday supps that i will be using: Animal Pak, Animal Omega, Animal Nitro (BCAA), Creatine, ZMA, protein iso.

My cycle history: I've done two simple halo runs. I enjoyed these cycles except on the 2nd I had a problem with some hair loss.

For starters a test booster will do nothing to keep your test going while you are on a SARM and Winny so dont buy it or use it only in pct, 2nd you need a SERM for this cycle its not optional you need it.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by scooter82 View Post

Questions I have:

pct only

No need for on cycle support with ostraine

At 20 mg I'd suggest a serm but shut down is minimal on ostraine
    However your always gambling without a serm
    I'd add ursolic acid. Shown to increase growth hormone, igf1 aswell as keeping you lean which is great in pct.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    For starters a test booster will do nothing to keep your test going while you are on a SARM and Winny so dont buy it or use it only in pct, 2nd you need a SERM for this cycle its not optional you need it.
    I missed the "forma" part of forma stanzol...I thought you just misspelled stanozolol. Oh well still get a SERM to be safe.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best way to run Osta Rx and other questions?
    By CJNator in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 08-16-2012, 03:55 PM
  2. Osta Rx Question
    By Josann in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 07-15-2012, 08:21 AM
  3. PowerFULL/Cissus Rx question.
    By SJR87 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 02:33 PM