First cycle questions - Epi2a3a recomp

JAETrainer

Awards
Hi guys. I'm new to the board and new to PH. Starting my first cycle soon, after spending the better part of a year struggling to recomp to a lean 190lb or possibly 195lbs (at 10% or less BF). Lowest I've achieved naturally was about 8-9% BF. Not bad, but I lost more lean mass than I would have liked.

I've already put together a stack that's coming in the mail, but I wanted to get an opinion on the PCT. Starting stats and the stack are:

Height: 6ft
Weight: 186lbs
BF%: 11-12%

Cycle 4 weeks: Epi2a3a w/ Cycle Armor
PCT: Erase Pro, Reversitol v2, Cycle Armor

I also supplement with plenty of whey, fish oil, BCAAs, Creatine Mono, and a couple natural joint supports. Planning on also snagging some taurine and turmeric powder to help with any sides.

My biggest question is: Do I need to get Clomid (or the like) for my PCT, or is what I have sufficient for a mild first run?

Secondary question: I have some APE test booster sitting around. Would there be any benefit to taking that during my cycle to supplement my test production?

Any other tips/suggestions would be appreciated, but those are my prime concerns. I'll try to log my results as well, but I get sidetracked at home, so it likely won't be extremely frequent and thorough.

Thanks!