Imm trynna make me some GAINS!

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
The time has finally come, ive been planning this cycle for a while now and its about go down.
Cycle: (weeks 1-8)
Test E: 500/250/0/0/...
Msten: 14/14/21/21/21/0/0/0/0
Epistane: 0/0/40/40/50/50/50
Aromasin: 12.5/12.5
CJC-1295 - DAC Modified 2/2/0/0
Anavar: 0/0/0/0/0/50/50/50

PCT:(weeks 9-13)
Clomid: 100/100/50/50/
Toremifene: 120/60/30/30/
Ostarine: 12.5/12.5/12.5/5
Exemestane:0/0/12.5/12.5/

On cycle support:
While running Msten and Epi I will be running Cycle Assist 1 dose a day aswell as Liv52.

Diet: ~3800cal, 800 cal over maintenance on WO days
~3200cal, 200cal over maintenance on rest days
(will shoot for ~1lb increase in weight every week, probably a bit more during the Msten kickstart)
Macros: 300p/440c/65f WO days
320p/320c/65f non WO days
Training: Mainly compound lifts,namely I want to increase my bench press, squat and deadlift.
Day1: Chest/shoulder/tricep
Day2: Back/Bicep
Day3: Legs
Day4: Rest
Day5: Shoulder/arms
Day6: Cardio
Day7: Rest.

Other supps:
Opti-men
Green tea extract
Ginseng extract (as PW, im laying off stimulants till PCT)
BCAA (PW aswell)
Cissus quadrangularis
Creatine monohydrate
Fish oils

Initial stats:
Weight: 163-165lb (Early in the morning, no creatine and carb depleted)
BF: 9-10%

****Edited the main post to reflect changes in my cycle due to circumstances.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Final review:

Cycle:
Finishing stats:
BW: 175 approx, ill try to have a more accurate number once i have access to a better scale.
BF: under 10% dont have an accurate method but I definitely lost fat during this cycle.

Product review:
Msten: Loved it, gave me initial lethargy but gave me some sick initial strength boost and weight gain. Ill probably use this again but will start at 20mg/day and might bump up higher while running a test base.
Anavar: Definitely helped the Epi cut me up while increasing strength and mass. I wish i was able to run 100mg/day to see the real effects from anavar but it was a nice addition.
Epi: A double edged sword, gave me some wicked cuts and solid gains but at a high price, my joints werent feeling too great and Im pretty sure it didnt help my lowerback pain. I will probably use it again as i respond really well to it but I don't plan on ever going past 40mg/day.
Cycle support: Love it, pushed my liver/body to what a lot of people would consider the limit as far as orals and never had an issue with liver function/appetite/blood pressure/etc..
Test E: Barely used it, Im probably never going to get it from the same place. It gave me no relevant gains and completely screwed my injection sites (legs) for weeks.
CJC-DAC: Used it briefly but I got a feeling my connective tissue/muscles liked it. Im actually going to run a peptide cycle including this shortly.
Aromasin: Used it sparingly over the cycle and at low dose over the last weeks of my PCT and no complaints, ive had no estrogen sides whatsoever. I plan on running this along with my peptide cycle since last time i ran EPI it resulted in delayed Gyno which I dont want ever again.
Clomid: Loved it. Never used it before but ive never seen my balls plump up like that ever. It did cause some libido issues but its w/e a couple weeks of not getting aroused by every girl I see wont kill me.
Toremifene: Loved it for the single fact that everything ran smoothly during my PCT. Ill probably stick to it for future cycles. Ive never accomplished so much progress during my PCT before so its safe to say ill reproduce this exact regimen every time.
Ostarine: The jewel of my PCT. I believe its the main reason my PCT went so well as far as body recomp. As far as i can tell the dosages i used didnt stop the SERMs from getting my systems up and running.
Others: I believe the high amount of fish oils (over 6g a day) and cissus (about 3g/day) helped a lot during this cycle, not only for my joints but also general health.

Lifts:
Back: Increased my weighted chin ups by over 30lb. Increased my bent over row by about 30lb aswell.
Chest: Increased my Incline by about 15lb. Increased my Decline by 20lb. Increased my flat bench by about 15lb.
Legs: Due to the circumstances I barely made any progress but I did manage to lean them out and retain strength.
Shoulders: Biggest gains. Increased standing press by 15lb. Increased flies by about 5lb and a lot of reps.
Biceps: Increased the volume I can do by about 50%
Triceps: Increased my strenght by about 20% in most of my triceps lifts.

Physique:
Very satisfied with the results. My shoulders, arms and traps look way better. My Chest gained a lot of definition and somewhat of a better shape. My back...well lets just say I got compliments for it randomly...by other dudes. Very happy with my new ab definition, I even have some veins coming in. Im happy that my legs managed to improve a little in spite of the major setbacks.

Overview:
1. Loved the cycle if i could do it again, id drop the test increase the msten dose by a little, decrease the Epi dose to 40mg/day and add a trest throughout the whole thing as a test base while running exemestane a bit higher.
2. Loved my PCT, like I said above im repeating this protocol for all my cycles untill I find something better.
3. If I do end up using injectables again i will do a injection test before starting the cycle to prevent situations like this.
4. The NO-PW idea was pretty good, I realized i don't need the ridiculous tunnel focus that i usually tried to get. Im able to train better when im focused and calm.
5. If I even have gyno for some reason I will probably run a cycle that includes EPI and a similar PCT. This cycle literally killed a small tender lump that ive had for months without even trying.
6. Ive decided to run a peptide cycle that I will be logging, ill post the link on this post when i start.

Last edited:

backtoyaroots

Awards
Seems nice dude, keep up the good work! Let us know through weekly photos, how that's going.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im trying to get that going, ill try to post an initial picture soon.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is anti-estro in nature, you don't need any Aromasin while on, from what I have read. But the Estro rebound is a b!tch.
Take what I wrote with a grain of salt. Research yourself because I have no studies to back it up. Maybe someone else can weigh in here. Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Epi is anti-estro in nature, you don't need any Aromasin while on, from what I have read. But the Estro rebound is a b!tch.
Take what I wrote with a grain of salt. Research yourself because I have no studies to back it up. Maybe someone else can weigh in here. Lukef2000
Epi is not an AI. It is however a mild estrogen receptor blocker but it won't do anything to stop the aromatisation of supraphysiological amounts of test. You will still need exemstane or anastrozole.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Epi is not an AI. It is however a mild estrogen receptor blocker but it won't do anything to stop the aromatisation of supraphysiological amounts of test. You will still need exemstane or anastrozole.
Thanks for the clarification! I didn't mean to call you out, just knew you had some knowledge on the subject.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I knew it was not an ai I was seeing your view on it I'm glad Luke cleared that up for you

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: Chest/shoulder/triceps

Incline bench: 205x7 205x6
Decline bench: 205x6 205x6
Seated pecdec: 180x5 180x5 rather wide
Seated shoulder press close grip: 115x6 115x6
Military press close grip: 115x5 115x5
Rope tricep extension: 150x10 160x8
Shoulder flies machine: 80x10 x4

This is my first workout while on cycle. It is however my 4rth day while ON. Since msten doesnt kick in till the end of week one i figured id go like this.

I am already feeling a difference, my incline last week was 195x6 to mention one. My legs, which I worked out last before starting are already feeling better ( which is way sooner than usual).

The feeling in the gym was very different, although the lethargy is kicking in the weight felt less challenging in a way and the mental aspect was there, very intense on every set.

Safe to say im already excited and looking forward to my progress.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Day 1: Chest/shoulder/triceps

Incline bench: 205x7 205x6
Decline bench: 205x6 205x6
Seated pecdec: 180x5 180x5 rather wide
Seated shoulder press close grip: 115x6 115x6
Military press close grip: 115x5 115x5
Rope tricep extension: 150x10 160x8
Shoulder flies machine: 80x10 x4

This is my first workout while on cycle. It is however my 4rth day while ON. Since msten doesnt kick in till the end of week one i figured id go like this.

I am already feeling a difference, my incline last week was 195x6 to mention one. My legs, which I worked out last before starting are already feeling better ( which is way sooner than usual).

The feeling in the gym was very different, although the lethargy is kicking in the weight felt less challenging in a way and the mental aspect was there, very intense on every set.

Safe to say im already excited and looking forward to my progress.
More volume

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Like i said lethargy hit me bad, i didn't take any PW as im trying to stay away from stimulants but if things stay the same i might just have to add some sort of stimulus.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Like i said lethargy hit me bad, i didn't take any PW as im trying to stay away from stimulants but if things stay the same i might just have to add some sort of stimulus.
Lethargy with the test?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I highly doubt any of the test has hit me yet...

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Back/Biceps
Chin ups with added weight: 80lbx7 80lb x6 80lb x6
Lat pulldown: 200lbx10 200lbx7 200lbx6
Lats cable cross over (not sure bout the name on this exercise but i love it) :170 each sidex8 3 sets
Z bar Preacher curls: 75lbx12 3 sets
Dumbbell Curl dropset: 40lbx5 30lbx4 20lbxburn 3 sets

The lethargy is hitting me baaaad. I was slouching through my workout. However my strength is already up on back aswell, went from weighted chin up with 70lbx5 to 80lbx7 in the 1rst set, in spite of how tired i felt. I weighted myself halfway through the workout just for ****s n giggles n was already at 174lb...DAMN.

The pump on my forearms was ridiculous, i havent felt them so tight in a while. I wish i could have done some kind of rows but my lower back is acting up and i didnt want to mess with it. As far as my previous workout i probably should have done more for the chest it already feels as if the workout was 2 or 3 days ago even though my shoulders do feel worked out.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Legs/abs
Leg press: 12 plates x8 5 sets
Leg extensions: 160x12 2 sets 175x10 2 sets
Decline chair ab crunches: Failurex4

Really short leg day, I wasnt even planning to hit the gym but my quads felt good. My lower back is messed up still so I couldn't hit dead lift or squats at all...

I still managed to get a good workout given the intensity. I was in and out of the gym in 30mins and my legs where quivering as i walked down some stairs.

I am a little worried about my lower back tho, im not sure when ill be able to start working on my big leg lifts, if anyone has any idea on how to help the recovery id really appreciate it. Other than that its going good, I did get a really mild headache working out but nothing major. Aggression is up i got really mad over some BS but meh not even concerned.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Legs/abs
Leg press: 12 plates x8 5 sets
Leg extensions: 160x12 2 sets 175x10 2 sets
Decline chair ab crunches: Failurex4

Really short leg day, I wasnt even planning to hit the gym but my quads felt good. My lower back is messed up still so I couldn't hit dead lift or squats at all...

I still managed to get a good workout given the intensity. I was in and out of the gym in 30mins and my legs where quivering as i walked down some stairs.

I am a little worried about my lower back tho, im not sure when ill be able to start working on my big leg lifts, if anyone has any idea on how to help the recovery id really appreciate it. Other than that its going good, I did get a really mild headache working out but nothing major. Aggression is up i got really mad over some BS but meh not even concerned.
I have a lower back problem too. Really sucks to not go heavy on the fun lifts...

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I got injured years ago doing martial arts and now it flares up every now n then. Im almost positive its some sort of accesory muscle right above the hip bone on my left side. Its very strange because I have tried deadlifting when it sort of hurt and it wasn't such a big deal but itll hurt when I bend over. I was trying some rehab exercises earlier and it particularly hurt when i was trying supermans. I also hurts bad when I do lifts like military press, when im trying to stabilize.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I got injured years ago doing martial arts and now it flares up every now n then. Im almost positive its some sort of accesory muscle right above the hip bone on my left side. Its very strange because I have tried deadlifting when it sort of hurt and it wasn't such a big deal but itll hurt when I bend over. I was trying some rehab exercises earlier and it particularly hurt when i was trying supermans. I also hurts bad when I do lifts like military press, when im trying to stabilize.
Have you been to a physical therapist / doctor about it?

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Not really, ive been to some massages which helped a lot but its never been bad enough to be like yeah i need help, most of the time its just a little annoying. I should probably look into it tho since im trying to make the most out of this cycle.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Not really, ive been to some massages which helped a lot but its never been bad enough to be like yeah i need help, most of the time its just a little annoying. I should probably look into it tho since im trying to make the most out of this cycle.
I think you'd be surprised if you went to a physio, as if you have a pain / weakness somewhere, somewhere else is having to work harder to stabilise an make up for it, causing some muscular imbalances. If I was you I'd be getting it looked at, most of the time a few sessions here and there try can manipulate the muscles into working properly again. Just my .02c

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thanks bro im going to look into it asap, honestly its mostly me being lazy and not taking care of it as i should have.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Yeah thanks bro im going to look into it asap, honestly its mostly me being lazy and not taking care of it as i should have.
Yeah man I used to be the same way. I had a few niggling injuries that I let go and ended up having to have surgery to reattach my supraspinatus tendon and my supra patella tendon ( two different instances ) so these days if rest doesn't fix it I go straight to a physio therapist.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats my thing, resting usually makes it better but never completely which is why im like...meh itll get a little better eventually. But yeah wrong attitude.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 4: Chest/shoulder/triceps
Flat bench (bar to chest): 195x7 205x7 205x6
Incline bench: 185x5 195x5 195x6
Weighted Dips: 45x6 80x6 80x7
Triangle cable tricep ext: 190x9 190x11 200x8
Dumbbell shoulder press: 50x6 60x6 60x6
Dumbbell shrugs: 70x12 80x13 90x11
Shoulder flies machine: 80xburn 3 sets

Awesome workout. I literally had to go to the gym out of the amount of aggression I had at that point. I was supposed to hit the gym at 2pm but by 1 i was so worked up i decided to take it out on the gym.

My flat was pretty good i recently started doing bar to chest and was barely doing 195x5 last week. The lethargy is still bothering me but ill stick it out the test should be kicking in soon.

Ive been doing warm compresses for my lower back and it feel a little better. Im gonna continue every couple hours and assess.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Weird enough I am experiencing a measurable amount of bloat. I have upped my carb and starting taking creatine recently but its still very noticeable.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Random:
I have 25 50mg anavar capsules sitting here. Im not sure if I should take them in between the msten and epi, use it together with the epi or just save it for the next cycle. Any idea on what would be the best use for them? Btw my next cycle would probably be a cutting cycle waaay down the line as Im planning to stay OFF for about 20 weeks before my next cycle.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Random:
I just tried to pin with a insulin needle...OMG WHY HAVENT I DONE THIS BEFORE. yeah its bitch to draw take 2 more minutes than usual but god dammit i had to see the rubber stopper go down to believe stuff was actually flowing. No pain whatsoever plus it goes through the skin like butter.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Did you pin test with an insulin pin? While you can administer test this way it takes a lot longer to get into your system as it has to e broken down subq.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Nah the needle actually made it into my muscle (quad). IDK what the hell tho but my legs have gotten really bad after that pin the whole muscle is really inflamed. Its like hard to walk.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Nah the needle actually made it into my muscle (quad). IDK what the hell tho but my legs have gotten really bad after that pin the whole muscle is really inflamed. Its like hard to walk.
It happens man. Once your muscles get used to pinning they won't get as sore. Virgin muscles always hurt for awhile but the more you pin them the better the post injection pain gets.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Man i literally cannot walk, at this point standing up is a challenge...this is honestly ridiculous.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 8: Cant hit the gym
Sooo this pip has gotten out of control. I cant walk at this point i need to keep my knees locked at all times when i do otherwise its very painful. The swelling is mainly in the injection site and the knee area which is completely round as if fat. Ive been taking 800mg of ibuprofen every 4-6 hours hoping itll do something but nothing at all. I highly doubt its an infection since I injected my subcutaneous tissue with the CJC-1295DAC at the same time following the same protocol and that whole area is perfectly fine. My best guess so far is that i had a mixture of virgin muscle+ some bad reaction to this particular gear + I went to a club the day i pinned and was moving around a lot which i feel could have turned a simple histamine reaction into some bad muscle damage.

Any help would be greatly appreaciated.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: back/biceps
Chin ups(bodyweight) slow reps: 7 reps 5 sets
Pull ups (bodyweight): slow reps: 7 reps 5 sets
Lat cross over: 140x10 160x8 150x8 150x8
Seated bicep curl 30lb dumbbells: x20 x15 x12

I managed to crawl my ass to the gym even though my legs are still crippled and swollen like a potato. Pretty much did the exercises I found doable given my crippledness.
Overall...feeling like ****, this bad reaction to the gear is taking a toll on me on so many levels.

Hopefully itll get better soon and there will be no real damage to my legs.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
In the right spot i watch like the proper method n everything it was in between the 2 palms that u make from knee n thigh. Vastus lateralis.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
In the right spot i watch like the proper method n everything it was in between the 2 palms that u make from knee n thigh. Vastus lateralis.
Ok just curious. I had a buddy pin his rectis femoris lol and he was crippled for over a week. I just laffed at him after he told me.

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im not retarded, if im doing a slightly dangerous procedure im doing some research to make sure I dont **** up.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I just read thru ur log and I have two advises for u.

1. The pain u get from injecting is normal. When I first started same thing I couldn't walk almost. But by time u have four five shots in same muscle it gets much better. Now I'm fourth cycle down te road and literally I don't get pip or during injection pain. Stick to 23-25g at most

2. Ur volume seems very low although it did go up a little from the start of log. Also chest shoulders triceps is a good lift for someone starting out and not for someone juicing. Yes it will get I gains but u should be sticking to one or two at most muscle groups like chest and bis back and traps delts n tris and just destroy that group. After ur First two presses ur triceps r done I know ifbbs do chest n tris or back n bis but they on so much gear n stuff that they don't even need to lift lol. U should isolate more and I might get flamed for this but that's my advise. Do less muscles at once but twice a week

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 10: Chest/shoulder triceps
Incline bench press: 205x8 215x5 215x6 205x7
Flat bench press: 185x7 205x5 205x5
Machine chest flies: 180x6 180x8 180x8
Superset: Palm up cable tricep extension/ One sided dumbbell upright row
1: 170x8 // 30x8
2: 180x8 // 40x8
3: 180x8 // 45x8

It was a decent day, my legs are still messed up looking, really swollen and red but the pain is a little better I was somewhat walking. Wish i could have done more volume but my buddy/ride had to dip. Although given the massive healing process iIassume is going on in my legs I might wanna hold on on the volume.

Cant really comment on much about the cycle cant really notice small changes in my body when my legs look like freaking potatoes. I also believe its making me hold some ridiculous water weight cause my ab region is a lot less defined and my weight is up to 182 when I havent even upped my cals past 3500 on workout days.

At this point Im just hoping my legs will get better although I cant see myself doing leg day for another week at least. Im definitely pinning my glutes next as ive done it before and had no trouble (although it was a gear that I believe it was bunk, but still had no adverse reaction whatsoever).

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Day 12: Rest
My legs recovered over 90%. I pinned again on my right quad to test out the virgin muscle theory plus I changed a couple things to make it better. Namely i warmed the oil, took some benadryl before pinning and rolled my muscle 30min after the injection. Its been 5 hours since the pin and the muscle is a bit sore and increasing. Hopefully tomorrow wont be too bad.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 8: Cant hit the gym
Sooo this pip has gotten out of control. I cant walk at this point i need to keep my knees locked at all times when i do otherwise its very painful. The swelling is mainly in the injection site and the knee area which is completely round as if fat. Ive been taking 800mg of ibuprofen every 4-6 hours hoping itll do something but nothing at all. I highly doubt its an infection since I injected my subcutaneous tissue with the CJC-1295DAC at the same time following the same protocol and that whole area is perfectly fine. My best guess so far is that i had a mixture of virgin muscle+ some bad reaction to this particular gear + I went to a club the day i pinned and was moving around a lot which i feel could have turned a simple histamine reaction into some bad muscle damage.

Any help would be greatly appreaciated.
Max dose of Motrin is 800mg 3 times a day, every 8 hours. Don't take any more than that.

Sent from my iPhone while

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i stopped taking the ibuprofen long ago, it wasnt really doing much.