Forum User X

Forum User X

Awards
This is going to be my log of cutting/bulking/whatever. This thread will be my log on all my progress. Right now I'm at a cut so I'll start it off.

Cycle One - Cut

January 7, 2005 Weight - 230.5 lbs

Cycle Length: 8 weeks

Height: 6'
BF%: ??? (20s)

This cutting cycle is going to do two things. The first is to lose fat. I have a smallish gut that I need to get rid of. That and I want to get down to 12% bodyfat before doing the second cycle, which will be a bulk. The second is to remove a case of pubertal gyno. It sucks and this is the first time I'm taking a stab at it. I don't expect amazing results until 6 months into this but I'm going to try to reduce it as quick as possible.

Supplementation

Avant Labs Ab-Solved: I successfully mixed in 3.2 grams of 3-Alpha powder into the solution. I mixed it up for probably 30 minutes and heated it in the water when not mixing it up or adding in the powder. First squirt had a couple of 3-Alpha chunks but the other three did not. So I guess it mixed very well. I won't try to get in any more powder.

AST Multi Pro 32X: A vitamin that I heard was great so I got it. I'm almost out of it so I also got Nature Made Iron Free.

Clenbuterol HCl: I got some a while ago. I also got Tamoxifen Citrate on the way from IBE. They were backordered so they let me have a free item of my choice. I selected the Clenbuterol HCl with Keto so that will be in the future. I intend to use that when I get it. I still got maybe three 2 week cycles left.

Tamoxifen Citrate: Mainly in the area of gyno removal, it also boosts testosterone so it will help also to preserve my muscle as much as possible. I intend to take 80 mg of it a day for two weeks, then 60 for the following two, and then 40. Its backordered so I won't start including it until I get it, which is probably going to be the end of next week.

Letrozole: Mainly for a 3-Alpha PCT and to help give my liver a break from the Nolvadex while still combating gyno. I'm going to pyramid like this (in mg): 0.5, 0.5, 1, 1, 1, 1.5, 1.5, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2.5, 2.5, 2.5, 2.5, 2.5, 2.5, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1.5, 1.5, 1.0, 1.0, 1.0, 0.5, 0.5, 0.5. I'm going to run it for 30 days.

Ephedrine HCl: It is Vasopro tablets. For Caffeine, I will just use 200 mg caffeine pill. I will not add in Aspirin or Yohimbine HCl. This will be rotated in with Clenbuterol. I will take Clenbuterol HCl for two weeks, EC for two weeks, etc.

Meal Plan

Meal 1 - 7 egg whites (No yolk), 1 cup Complete Oat Bran Cereal, 5 Flax Oil Capsules - 253 calories, 6g Fat, 31g Carbohydrates, 28g Protein - 7:00 AM

Meal 2 - Beef Jerky, 1 tbsp Flax Oil, 1 cup Complete Oat Bran Cereal - 583 calories, 18g Fat, 48g Carbohydrates, 39g Protein - 10:00 AM

Meal 3 - 6 oz Chicken Breast, 3/4 cup Long Grain Brown Rice, 5 Flax Oil Capsules - 400 calories, 5g Fat, 34g Carbohydrates, 38g Protein - 2:00 PM

Meal 4 - 2 scoops Whey Protein, 3/4 cup Complete Oat Bran Cereal - 334 calories, 3g Fat, 28g Carbohydrates, 47g Protein - 4:30 PM

Meal 5 - 6 oz can Tuna, 5 oz Vegetable Mix (Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower), 2 tsp Olive Oil - 311 calories, 9g Fat, 19g Carbohydrates, 40g Protein - 7:30 PM

Meal 6 - 2 scoops Whey Protein, 2 tsp Olive Oil - 284 calories, 9g Fat, 5g Carbohydrates, 44g Protein - 10:30 PM

Total: 1957 calories, 53g Fat, 153g Carbohydrates, 211g Protein

Training

Sunday: Rest
Monday: Chest/Tri/Forearm (Flat, Incline, Decline Bench; Tricep Pushdown/Extenstion, Close Grip Bench; Front and Reverse Forearm Curls)
Tuesday: Legs (Squat, Stiff Legged Deadlifts, Leg Extension)
Wednesday: Cardio (45-60 minute low intensity cardio)
Thursday: Back/Bicep (Deadlift, Bent Over Rows, Lat Pulldown; Dumbbell Curl, Hammer Curl, Preacher Curl)
Friday: Shoulders/Calves/Abdominals (Military Press, Shoulder Press, Shrugs; Standing Calf Raise, Standing Calf Raise Machine, Sitting Calf Raise Machine; Crunches, Decline Crunches, Oblique workout [TBA])
Saturday: Cardio (45-60 minute low intensity cardio)

Miscellaneous

After researching enough studies, it appears that cheat meals are not necessary. So I will not do them. I will write down every lift I did at what weight. Diet will stay the same but if something changes, I will make a note of it. For example, I want to get some Cottage Cheese but forgot to get some when getting groceries. So I'll change that for my last meal. After this eight week cut, I will take one week off. I will eat whatever I want to eat, and not lift. I'll write that on my log but this is for future references. I will weigh in at the beginning of each day, wearing nothing but my boxers.

So I will begin tomorrow. I hope to at least average two pounds a week for loss so I want to be around 202-208 lbs by the end. I think its definitely possible.

Forum User X

Awards
January 8, 2005 Weight - 232 lbs

Training: 60 minutes low intensity cardio (Treadmill at 4.0 mph at a 12.0 degree incline)

Supplement Consumption List:
4 pumps Absolved w/3-Alpha powder (4 mL)
3 servings of SesaThin (Discovered I still had some left)
1 capsule Legal Gear's Lipo Assassin before bed (Stimulant Free Fat Burner)
1 AST Multi Pro 32X Multivitamin
20 mcg Clenbuterol HCl

Miscellaneous
The weight went up because I had a big meal before I hit the sack as kind of a last send off. So that explains the weight jump. The cardio was grueling as it has been a while since I last did it. My calves are very sore. I'm still getting a clump or two of 3-Alpha in my Absolved in the first pump and then its fine at the other three. I noticed that the pumps were milky white so I'm assuming the powder mix has been successful. There may be some left over by the time I'm finished. My lesson here is that I'm only going to add in 1.5 grams of 3-Alpha when I do another bottle of Absolved. I'm going to pour the solution in the old bottle so all 3-Alpha is used as efficiently as possible. As I get more knowledgeable at mixing, I'll add more. I want to be conservative with this since the chances of getting 3-Alpha again are pretty much 0.

Already at 20 mcg, my hands are shaking from the Clenbuterol. Its pretty potent stuff. I also have switch the Post Workout Meal (whey and oat bran) to the second meal. The two will be switched. The reason I have Oat Bran as my PWO Carbohydrates are because oatmeal is too low in GI but I think my weight right now does not warrant the use of Dextrose. A 3/4 cup of Complete Oat Bran has 6 grams of sugar in it, which is probably enough to give a decent insulin spike. As I cut down in Bodyfat, probably when I get to 15%, I'll convert to Dextrose.

Forum User X

Awards
January 9, 2005 Weight - 227 lbs

Training: None (Rest day)

Supplementation:
40 mcg Clenbuterol HCl
3 servings Avant Labs SesaThin
One Nature's Made No Iron Multivitamin
1 capsule Legal Gear's LipoAssassin (before bed)

Miscellaneous
Today is my rest day. I am really impressed with the dramatic weight loss with today. I know it is water but to go from 232 to 227 while on a cut is pretty nice. So I set my week end goal. I want to hit 224 by the end of the week. I imagine I'll lose a pound or two of water weight so its an easy goal to reach. Today is simply rest. My calves are sore from yesterday's run. My chest is getting a break by not having Absolved on it. I'm going to start it again tomorrow. My Nolvadex ships on Monday and IBE was very quick in getting me my Letrozole. So I imagine I'll have it Wednesday or Thursday. Same goes for Vitex and Saw Palmetto I ordered. I ordered from Puritan's Pride. They have a buy one, get one free offer. So I got two bottles of Vitex (400 mg a capsule) and two bottles of Saw Palmetto (1000 mg a capsule). My plan for Vitex is I'm going to run it at 400 mg for the first two weeks, 800 mg for the following two, 1.2g for Weeks 5-6, and finally 1.6g for Weeks 7-8. Not sure if it will help out the gyno but with a combination of 3-Alpha, Nolvadex, and Letrozole, I imagine there will be some progress.

In an effort to do something worthwhile today, I did measurements. Didn't know how to do the shoulders but they're wider than the chest by a few inches on each side; that is all I can say. Here they are:

Arms: 15"
Chest: 42.5"
Waist: 40.75"
Quads: 25.25"
Calves: 17"
Size of Pecs: Right side - 1.75" inches under the nipple, Left Side - 1.5"

I will find out how to measure shoulders and write it down probably for tomorrow's entry. I got the Saw Palmetto in case my prostate was enlarging because of the 3-Alpha. No problems so far but I got it just in case. No hairs falling out either. Although one came out while washing my hair yesterday and almost freaked out. Good stuff.

I also measured under my pecs. I measured right under the nipple and made a note of the length by having it visible. So as you can see, my right side is bigger than the left, indicating that gyno does exist. I don't have a digital camera or a scanner so I can't take a snapshot and post it but thats going to have to do. I hope to reduce it by .25" on each side by the end of this cut and an inch by the end of the year.

Well, here's to another successful day ahead of me.

Forum User X

Awards
January 10, 2005 Weight - 226.5 lbs
Training: Chest/Tri/Forearm

Bench Press: 200 x 5, 210 x 5, 220 x 5
Incline Press: 185 x 5, 195 x 5, 200 x 5
Decline Bench Press: 155 x 5, 165 x 5, 175 x 0
Tricep Extension: 0
Tricep Pushdown: 60 x 5, 60 x 5, 70 x 5
Close Grip Bench: 0
Forearm Curl: 30 x 5, 35 x 5, 40 x 5
Reverse Forearm Curl: 15 x 5, 20 x 5, 20 x 5

Supplementation
60 mcg Clenbuterol HCl
1 serving Avant Labs SesaThin
4 mL Avant Labs Absolved with 3-Alpha

Miscellaneous
Very disappointed in the workout. Before I was ready to do my last set on the decline bench press, my chest cramped up, really bad. So bad that I could not do a single rep on the Decline or Tricep Extension. Pushdowns were doable but only at a really low weight. My forearms were fine so I still got in a good workout there. Kind of makes me mad but hopefully next week will be a little better.

There were no clumps in the 3-Alpha. So I assume the clumps have been pumped out already so its successful. I used a Latex Glove today for the job and really like it. With the skin, it seemed like half of the solution stuck to the palm of my hand. The glove made it possible for it all to go on my chest. My chest kind of burned for a few seconds and was fine. My nipple seemed to have grown a second one for a brief while. Well, there was a bump on the nipple. Kind of weird but it subsided. So I'll only use the gloves from now on when applying transdermals.

My supplementation records have also not been that correct. I keep forgetting to take SesaThin and the LipoAssassin. I'll try to make a mental note about it tonight. I also noticed that my weight only went down half a pound. The scale flickered between 226 and 226.5 so I imagine its right in the middle. My goal of 224 can be achieved quite rapidly I believe. The beef jerky is kind of bothering my gums. I chew it with the same set of teeth and now it feels sort of inflamed. My guess is that the salt really is irritating it. I've been thinking of alternatives. I may just get two 12 oz bottles of Skim Milk instead. Not high in protein that much but its a good quality protein. I may have to alternate it to give my gums a break. Kind of odd but makes sense the more I think about it.

I haven't had the urge to cheat so I'm glad about that. Well, here's a successful today and a more successful tomorrow.

Forum User X

Awards
January 11, 2005 Weight - 226.5 lbs
Training: Legs

Squat: 250 x 5, 275 x 5, 300 x 5
Leg Extensions: 120 x 8, 130 x 8, 140 x 8
Leg Press: 365 x 5, 405 x 5, 455 x 5
Stiff Legged Deadlifts: 135 x 5, 155 x 5, 165 x 5

Supplementation
80 mcg Clenbuterol HCl
4 servings Avant Labs SesaThin
1 Nature's Made Iron Free Multivitamin
4 pumps of Avant Labs Absolved with 3-Alpha powder
1 Legal Gear Lipo Assassin capsule

Miscellaneous
Worked pretty hard at legs today. I also have decided for future applications of Absolved that I will apply some right after my first meal and before I work out. Thats just in case none is being wasted. I used to apply all of it at once. Also I have noticed some changes already. The area where I apply it at is a little hairier. The hairs already there are growing quick and I see a couple of new hairs. So the DHT is working. I just hope it fights some of the gyno. It probably won't be for another day or two until I get my Nolvadex and Vitex. So we'll see how that goes.

Today I replaced my Beef Jerky with 2% Milk. There was no skim milk so I had to get this. I also got Fat Free Cottage Cheese. This weekend, I'll retype the new meal plan, perhaps on Sunday, the rest day. There will be a hell of a lot less sodium, which may be the reason why I didn't drop any weight today.

Forum User X

Awards
January 12, 2005 Weight - 225 lbs

Training: Cardio (30 minutes ski machine)

Supplementation
80 mg Tamoxifen Citrate
100 mcg Clenbuterol HCl

Miscellaneous
I got my Tamoxifen Citrate but only one bottle and I ordered two. I e-mailed IBE and hopefully they'll send me another bottle or at least refund for the bottle that was not sent. If I don't get it, when I run out (I'm starting at 80 mg until the 22nd, then it will be 60 mg), I'm going to switch to the Letrozole and do the 30 day cycle and then do some more Nolvadex from another source. Hopefully IBE will will come through for me. They were generous to give me the free Clenbuterol I asked so I'm sure they'll take care of the problem quickly.

I wanted to do a lot longer on the ski machine but my legs were too sore for me to continue. That never stopped me before but what did was that it made my nipples raw from rubbing on it. The nipple itself became a lot more sensitive. It was bright red by the time I had to stop. It bothered me for maybe 4-5 minutes but I continued anyway. From now on I'm going to do the treadmill and if it is taken up, then probably a very long (1 hour walk) and a reduced calorie meal plan. So there's one problem that the Absolved/3-Alpha has caused so far.

Everything else is good. Looks like I have three days more to hit my goal of 224. It is more than possible.

Forum User X

Awards
January 13, 2005 Weight - 224 lbs

Training: Back/Bicep

Deadlift: 235 x 3, 250 x 3, 270 x 3
Lat Pulldown: 120 x 5, 130 x 5, 140 x 5
Dumbbell Curl: 45 x 5, 50 x 5, 55 x 5
Hammer Curl: 35 x 5, 40 x 5, 45 x 5
Preacher Curl: 75 x 5, 80 x 5, 85 x 5

Supplementation
400 mg Vitex
80 mg Tamoxifen Citrate
4 mL Avant Labs Absolved with 3-Alpha powder
100 mcg Clenbuterol HCl

Miscellaneous
I hit my goal weight today. So tomorrow I'm going to forget what I said and have a cheat meal but it will be conservative; I will not go all out on this. I also got my Vitex in so I took a capsule. The recommended dosage is 800 mg but thats fine as I'm increasing the dosage every other week. Thats about it for now.

Twin Peak

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like you are dropping weight quickly.

Clen and ephedrine at the same time?

Have you used SesaThin and Ab-Solved before?

Forum User X

Awards
Clenbuterol will be finished on the 22nd. The last 5 days will taper back down to 20 mcg. Then I'll start Ephedrine HCl. I don't think I'm going to risk running them together. Plus it will be too costly. I'm spending maybe about $80 a month on these supplements alone and don't really care much to go over that. So it will be that rotation.

I never have used Absolved and SesaThin together. I have used SesaThin in the past. I got it when I was one of those guys that tried to get alternatives to Ephedra when I was out, until I heard that Ephedrine HCl was legal. So I have almost a whole bottle for my use. Once its gone, I highly doubt I'll get another bottle. I'm not sure if its the SesaThin that does much if any impact. My guess is Clenbuterol is the significant weight dropper.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
damn, dude, you are a freakin scribe!!! Nice work. I shoulda learned how to type (and spell)....

Forum User X

Awards
January 14, 2005 Weight - 227 lbs

Training: Shoulders/Calves/Abs

Military Press: 115 x 5, 135 x 5, 155 x 5
Shoulder Press Machine: 140 x 5, 155 x 5, 170 x 5
Shrugs: 65 x 5, 70 x 5, 70 x 4 (failure)
Standing Calf Raise Machine: 300 x 5, 300 x 5, 300 x 5
Standing Calf Raise: 315 x 5, 325 x 5, 335 x 5

Supplementation:
4 ml Avant Labs Absolved with 3-Alpha powder
6 servings Avant Labs SesaThin
400 mg Vitex
100 mcg Clenbuterol HCl
80 mg Tamoxifen Citrate

Miscellaneous
That weight is with water weight from cheating so it appears the net weight loss for this week is a nice 3.5 lbs. Not bad for the first week but I don't expect it to be like this every week. My goal for next week is 222 lbs, just two pounds of fat loss.

Today was quite a change from the other days. It might be the Testosterone raising effects from the Tamoxifen but I really did a great workout. I used to struggle with those weights but did them today with absolutely no problems. I have been a lot more energetic, libido is up a little, and was a lot more pumped up to do workouts. Although the last part could be a DHT effect from the 3-Alpha. Either way, I'm liking it. It makes cutting a lot more tolerable when you feel you got miles of energy without taking Ephedrine products.

I also have been reading that Tamoxifen causes tumors. So my new plan is this. Next week I will take it at 60 mg. Then the week after, I will begin my 30 day Letro program. Then the Letro PCT will be a week of Nolva at 40 mg and then another week of 20 mg. I got this to remove Gyno and I have to say, a tumor is a hell of a lot worse. For the next cycle, I will run a 45 day Letro program and then have the remaining 15 days be Nolva PCT.

I got an e-mail back from IBE about the missing Tamoxifen bottle. I am impressed now. They are sending the other Nolva bottle and refunding my entire order. They gave me Clenbuterol and Ketoifen (sp?) free for their first mess up. I will definitely be doing more business with them as their customer service is great.

Today is another cheat day but its pretty low key. Tomorrow its Cardio for me and back to my old eating habits.

Thanks, milwood. I just want to write everything down so when I get stuck, I can see what I did or didn't do and solve it. Never did a serious cutting cycle before so I'm pretty excited about doing it.

Forum User X

Awards
January 15, 2005 Weight - ???

Training: None

Supplementation:
400 mg Vitex
100 mcg Clenbuterol HCl
80 mg Tamoxifen Citrate
1 Natures Made Iron Free Multivitamin
6 Servings Avant Labs SesaThin

January 16, 2005 Weight - 229 lbs

Training: Cardio (60 minutes 3-3.5 mph at 12 degree incline)

Supplementation
800 mg Vitex
100 mcg Clenbuterol HCl
60 mg Tamoxifen Citrate
1 AST Multi Pro 32X
3 Servings Avant Labs SesaThin

Miscellaneous
Yesterday I could not lift. The gym I went to had a gas leak or something. It was closed. I was also very busy yesterday so I unfortunately cheated again but it was very conservative. I feel really bad about that and probably will have no urge to cheat for the next couple of weeks. So I'm back on track and noticed it was at 229 lbs. I ate the same meal last night as I did the first day so I must have lost only 3 lbs instead of 3.5. Perhaps that .5 lbs is from the cheat meals.

As I write this, I am very happy as I have noticed a change in my chest. I noticed it when I was changing and there was a mirror right in front of the dresser. I noticed my chest was smaller. So I got out the ruler and using the same places where I measured, I lost 1/4 inch on my right side of the chest and a little more than 1/8 inch on my left side. I'm not sure what was the factor. Maybe it was fat and the Absolved took care of it. Maybe the stuff is working. I didn't think about it much but felt kind of a pressure underneath my skin. It wasn't pain or itchiness, just like there was pressure. Maybe that part is all in my head but maybe not. So I'm happy for that. The area where I apply the 3-alpha is really starting to get hairy. I may have to shave it. So I guess if people want to get new hair on their body, it will only take a week to see noticeable hair. Crazy stuff, isn't it?

So begins another week. 222 lbs is my goal and I hope to hit it by the end of the week.

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've been following this log for a while and find it interesting that you are taking this route for your gyno. I have decided to save up for plastic surgery for my gyno though. I figure that supplements may reduce the size but as long as it is there, it will always stick out like a sore thumb to me mentally.

Good work.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I've been following this log for a while and find it interesting that you are taking this route for your gyno. I have decided to save up for plastic surgery for my gyno though. I figure that supplements may reduce the size but as long as it is there, it will always stick out like a sore thumb to me mentally.

Good work.
19 y/o with gyno? :blink:

The Experiment

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I got it during puberty. It sucks and never went away.

Forum User X

Awards
January 17, 2005 Weight - 225 lbs

Training: Chest/Tri/Forearm

Bench Press: 215 x 3, 220 x 3, 225 x 3
Incline Press: 200 x 3, 205 x 3, 210 x 3
Decline Press: 165 x 3, 175 x 3, 185 x 3
Tricep Extension: 130 x 5, 140 x 5, 150 x 5
Tricep Pushdown: 120 x 5, 130 x 5, 140 x 5
Close Grip Bench Press: 135 x 5, 145 x 5, 155 x 5
Wrist Up Forearm Curl: 40 x 5, 45 x 2 (failure)
Wrist Down Forearm Curl: 15 x 5, 20 x 5, 25 x 1 (failure)

Supplementation
100 mcg Clenbuterol HCl
4 pumps Avant Labs Absolved with 3-Alpha powder
1 Legal Gear LipoAssassin Capsule
800 mg Vitex
3 servings Avant Labs SesaThin

Miscellaneous
As expected, the water weight dropped. I have decided not to take Tamoxifen today until I get Milk Thistle capsules. I am also reading up and not even sure if Nolva in general is a good idea. I'll search more and either continue with 60 mg Tamoxifen tomorrow or start with 0.1 mg Letro. Workout was great today; I made gains which I chalk it up to the 3-Alpha and the Tamoxifen. I'm glad I'm still making gains on a cut, plus now I can bench my body weight.

Tomorrow is cardio instead of legs, last week I learned my lesson with that.

Forum User X

Awards
January 18, 2005 Weight - 225 lbs

Training: Cardio (45 minutes; same method as Saturday)

Supplementation
800 mg Vitex
0.2 ml USP Letrozole (0.5 mg Letrozole)
100 mcg Clenbuterol HCl
1 AST Multi Pro 32X
3 Servings Avant Labs SesaThin

Miscellaneous
After reading the statements by Dr. D, I've stopped Tamoxifen completely. The most I'll take of Letrozole is 1.25 mg or 0.5 ml. I take a little more since its a liquid and some may be in my mouth or whatever and may not completely land to be processed. I will run this until the end of the third last week of the cutting cycle, where I'll do Tamoxifen PCT at 60/30.

Weight has stalled but it doesn't bother me. It happened to me last week. I take this as my body is still trying to hold onto a little more water. I'm still optimistic that I will hit my goal of 222 lbs by the end of this week.

Tomorrow is legs. Thats just about all.

Forum User X

Awards
January 19, 2005 Weight - 224.5 lbs

Training: None

Supplementation
800 mg Vitex
80 mcg Clenbuterol HCl
4 pumps Avant Labs Absolved with 3 Alpha
0.3 ml USP Letrozole (0.75 mg)
5 servings Avant Labs SesaThin

Miscellaneous
No workout today. My car broke down last night. Had to get a ride to work and needed to be early; so we all went to a restuarant where I cheated. I got an omelette with bacon bits and mozzerella cheese along with some hash browns. So that is my cheat meal for the week. I'm not going to do anything now for Friday, like last week. To make it even worse, I was unable to go to the gym. Its going to be fixed supposedly by mid afternoon so I can workout after getting off of work. This sucks but there's little I can do about it. Gives me time to do some cleaning up around my place.

Starting decreasing the Clenbuterol. I'm tapering down every 20 mcg until it gets down to 0. Then I'm going to start up Ephedrine. Running low on SesaThin but I'm not sure if I need it. I bring it along with me whenever I eat a carbohydrate meal that exceeds 30 g, twice as much if it goes over 45 grams.

Here's to a good tomorrow.

Forum User X

Awards
Its been a while since I've updated this log but I'm at 221 lbs. My fat loss is very rapid and I've maintained all of my lifts. I have no idea how to explain it. If I can lose weight without losing strength, I'm all for it. I'm done with Clenbuterol and now am on Ephedrine and Caffeine. I like it. I'm not new to the EC experience but I like the feeling with this more than I ever did with Clenbuterol.

I've also decided to keep applying the Absolved daily until it runs out. I might be messing up my body by giving it DHT every two days then stopping one. So I'm finishing it out. It feels like half of the bottle is left. The fat is fading away from there quickly and when applying it, I can feel the lumps and tissue. So I'm quickly getting rid of the fat. Not sure how the gland loss is going but like I said, I don't think it will be until 6 months until any serious changes happen. A thing that is going on is when applying the transdermal, throughout the day I get painfully hard nipping. Like my nipples can cut through diamonds kind of hard. It happens randomly too so something is going on there. I'll do some research studying to see what happened when people took topical DHT for their gyno.

I also feel a little more agitated than usual. However, libido is dead. Finished. I blame that squarely on Letro but I don't mind. My girlfriend is a little peeved when it takes seemingly forever to get it up but I guess thats how it goes. I seldomly feel like having sex now but my girlfriend wants it almost daily so I'll oblige. Just a note for people who take Letro daily at 1.25 mg. 2 1/2 weeks before the end of the cutting cycle, I'm going off of it and for a week I'm running Tamoxifen at 60 mg and the other week and a half at 30 mg.

Forum User X

Awards
I'm weighing in today at 220 lbs. Hopefully tomorrow or Thursday will get me to 219.5 or lower, busting through the 220 barrier in just three weeks. Not too bad. The only real problem I have to report is that I could not work out today as it was insanely busy and took 40 minutes to get a single lift in. I'm not kidding. Tomorrow is going to be cardio. From now on, I'm going to see if its possible to do it during my lunch break, which I'm given an hour. I may drive quick, work fast and hard for about 35 minutes (do the essential lifts) until the resolutioners clear out.

This is the fourth day of running 3-Alpha transdermally in a row and my libido is slowly returning. I feel a lot better today too. Maybe its all in my noodle but I'm going to run it daily until the bottle is out. Its been used for only 14 days so there's 16 days worth of product in there, which will be pretty nice.

Edit: I noticed a smaller size with my chest and it shrunk 3/32 inches. Pretty small but still very good results. If 1/2" is reduced by the end of the cutting cycle, that will be a success to me.

Forum User X

Awards
Went down to 219 yesterday and had a victory cheat day. Letro really does fight the bloat because I went nearly all out and ended up at 221.5 lbs this morning. Today was back to strict eating so I'm unsure of how I'll be tomorrow. Thats 10-12 lbs in three weeks. Not really sure what the hell is going on but I like it. Lifts are all up or maintained. Maybe since there's little or no estrogen running through, fat loss is going at a very rapid pace? Could be an idea for cutting.

Although this cutting cycle has made me feel so weird its hard to describe. First, libido is back to being dead. I have not been able to ejaculate when having sex with my girlfriend so I figured I'd masturbate. Its been maybe 5 days and the ejaculation would have made Peter North proud. I was very surprised. It is impossible to get eight hours of sleep. The past few days I got no more than five hours and never felt tired. I used to get 8 hours of sleep with absolutely no problems. Hair was itchy but it must be all in my head because the itchiness is gone and there has been absolutely no shedding on my pillow or in the shower. My mood is very euphoric. Nothing ever seems to really piss me off anymore. I attribute this to Letro because when taking Nolva and DHT, I was a lot more aggressive.

There's a lot of new veins popping up on my arms, especially one vein on my forearms that popped out when doing Hammer Curls. Very nice.

This cycle I have could be great for those who are fat and don't want to mess with your thyroid or have your liver wrecked by Usnic Acid. Pretty cheap too when its all said and done.

Forum User X

Awards
I figured I'd pop in here with a few things to say. The Letro really made sure I didn't get any bloat. I'm down to 216.5 lbs, which is still a rapid fat loss pace. Although I have to say it was because I barely ate anything yesterday. The problem was that for some reason I just didn't get a good sleep and felt like a zombie all day. I barely ate anything and took a lot of naps. I'm well rested today and had a successful 45 minute cardio session. I have about 10 more pounds to lose until I hit my overall weight of where I wanted to be. I am very satisfied that my fat loss has been so rapid with no loss on my weight sets, which I assume would mean minimal muscle loss.

After this week, there's two more weeks of Letro left then I'm going for Tamoxifen as PCT. Thats about it. I also wanted to try Nizoral 1% Shampoo mixed in with Spiro 5% mixed together. I'm probably going to order some lotion bottles from Custom (as well as getting the Spiro from him) mix them together, and put them in the bottles so I know the amount of spiro going into my scalp. I decided to pass on Minoxidil because I need to always apply it. I'm not sure if finances will always allow that. Maybe in the future. I also was worried that my hair was going to fall out but it hasn't. I may not be prone to MPB but I wanted to get this stuff just in case. I will definitely be applying it when I'm taking cycles of MDHT, 4AD, and 1-T.

Well, here's to a successful tomorrow.

Forum User X

Awards
I figured I'd pop in here for a month update. Log is updated infrequently, mostly because its the same thing. When I start taking PHs and later, AAS, I'll probably write daily like at the beginning. Down to 213 lbs today, which is quite a bit. 17 lbs in a month. Taking away probably 5-7 pounds of water weight, the average is 2.5 to 3 lbs a week of fat loss. I say fat loss because I'm still making modest gains on my lifts. Some have stalled but not one has went down in strength.

I hate Femara with a passion. Even cost me a relationship. My girlfriend could not stand the fact that libido was dead and took forever to get it up (too much info, I know but still). To be honest though, it didn't really bother me that much, I was going to end it with her soon anyway. So today until the end of the week, I'm taking just 0.1 ml of the liquid stuff which I think translates to 0.25 mg. Libido is returning (great for getting back into the dating scene) throughout the day. I may start transitioning it with 30 mg Tamoxifen Citrate tomorrow and go from there. I have some of it left that I may use for anti-bloat but thats it. I highly recommend against it for an Anti-E. I was thinking of Arimidex but maybe in the future. I have a bottle and a half of Tamoxifen and will probably use all of it before considering more Tamox or go to Arimidex.

Three more weeks until the cutting cycle is over, then I'll relax. Take 10 days off, eat kind of whatever I want (but not going all out), and then brace myself for the second cycle which I hope will get me down to 15% BF or under, enough for me to start a 12-16 week clean bulk. Then probably do another bulk with 1AD/4AD. I'll leave that for the future but its a successful cut so far, no real complaints.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
had the same problem with letro. switched to adex this cycle, no problems.

Forum User X

Awards
I may use Arimidex in the future. I'm mainly taking it to kill off my gyno. I knew that Tamoxifen seems to be the best but I think there were promising numbers of how effective Arimidex was at getting rid of gyno (by men who had it since puberty and were adults). Liquidex I think is cheaper than Tamoxifen so I'll probably go to Arimidex right after the Tamoxifen is done.

I hear Femara is the most powerful out there and I have to agree but if a drug can do the same job with less unwanted effects, screw the powerful drug.

Forum User X

Awards
It is what I ate but I eventually got rid of the tuna. Despite it being a cheap source of protein, I could not stomach it. I just had 1 1/2 scoops of Whey instead. Anyway, I went back to Tamoxifen and libido has returned. I also feel a lot more livelier. I weighed in today at 211. Fat loss is slowing down slightly. The last day is March 5, 2004. Then I'm taking two weeks off and then starting another 8 week cutting cycle which I hope is the last one. I want to finish off losing at least 1.5 lbs a week for the last two weeks. Then gain about 2-3 lbs as I'm eating whatever I want and then go back and try to drop 15-20 lbs. At that time, I should be at a BF% where I can do a clean bulk.

TheUsual

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great log my man, I am contemplating doing something somewhat similar.

Was it all worth it, would you do it again?

Forum User X

Awards
I'm still not finished with my cutting cycle but yeah, I would do it again. The thing is though, I would have taking Tamoxifen Citrate the whole time, going by Bobo's gyno articles he put up a week or so ago. I'm also not taking Clenbuterol anymore. I still have a bottle left but I'm saving it for some other time, if I am. I may just sell it off but I'll see. Cutting is not as hard as I've heard people say. Its just routine and still enjoy eating all of my foods.

Also my nipples were wrecked after 3-Alpha. I was worried it would be permanent but about a week later, they're good as new.

Forum User X

Awards
Well, the cut is over. Great times were had. Stepped on the scale today at 206 lbs. I was surprised since I thought weight loss would really be slowing down. 24 lbs in 8 weeks is a 3 lb average. Pants feel a lot looser, my man tits are now at about 1.25" each so the treatments I've been doing have been working. They stalled but started going away again when I switched back to Tamoxifen Citrate.

I'm taking a week off. I'll probably pop in here sometime later this week and come up with final measurements. Then I'm going to write up my new gameplay for the 2nd cycle, another cut that hopefully should get me down to a lean bulk phase.

Forum User X

Awards
Cheat meal/week off update.

I've learned my lesson. The lesson here is that eating whatever you want surprisingly sucks.

Today is going to be my last day and then I'm going to start up again. I can't take it anymore. Really. The first day, I felt great. To be able to eat all the foods I wanted to. The next day, it was fine. Monday though sucked. My arms feel like dead weights and feel tired, all the time. In the mornings, I used to be able to spring up and turn off the alarm. Now I don't feel like getting up anymore. Yesterday I fell asleep and was nearly late for work.

I'm also taking some night classes to get more money at my job so I had a test last night. My memory was shot. I came out with a 70/100, which is about 15-20 pts too low for my liking.

I'll write up my new cutting plan tomorrow. It will be awesome.

spitboy

Throbbing Member
Awards
  • Established
Hey, interesting journal.

I've read a lot about your cycles here and at Avant Labs I think? What was your final verdict on all of the gyno treatments-- Tamoxifen has been the most effective? You were trying all sorts of transdermals and such.

Thanks

Forum User X

Awards
I made a post about my new cycle yesterday. It was nice but the page wouldn't load and I lost all of my information. So here it is, my second cutting cycle. Supplements will be the same. I started off at 217.5 lbs last Saturday. How in the hell could I have gained eleven pounds in a week? I know 5-7 lbs would be water but I can't believe I gained that much fat in that short amount of time. Oh well, the damage is done. My goal for this week is to hit 213 lbs. I don't have my weigh scale as it broke and won't be able to get a new one until Saturday. So I could have already dropped the water weight. I don't feel as bloated now.

I've read a lot about your cycles here and at Avant Labs I think? What was your final verdict on all of the gyno treatments-- Tamoxifen has been the most effective? You were trying all sorts of transdermals and such.
3-Alpha and Absolved - Not that great. I found out I was applying too little on so that could have been the problem. I still have a week's left in a bottle left. I'll continue to use it since I have 96 grams left of the stuff. Too bad Avant doesn't have just the carrier. Nipples were destroyed on it (recovered quick) so this time I'll be applying under the nipple where it feels the lumpiest.

Tamoxifen - Effective. Size would always reduce when I was using it. Going to use it for 45 days. First two weeks will be 40 mg Tamoxifen (60 mg T. Citrate) and the rest of the time will be 20 mg Tamoxifen.

Letro - Worthless. Killed off libido too.

judge-mental

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
what do you mean by nipples wrecked? deformed?

Forum User X

Awards
Just scabbed thats all. Whenever I'd apply the Absolved, it would burn the hell out of them too. I was hoping it wasn't permanent but a week later, it was just fine. I thought it was just dried but I notice sometimes they would bleed too. For people using that stuff on their nipples, I don't recommend it. Like I said, I'm going to apply them under the nipple. It may be more effective that way. I don't know the skin absorption of nipple skin as opposed to regular skin.

Edit: I've gone back to my old habits again. I binged this morning. I don't like it. It wasn't all out but I had:

2 Ice Cream Sandwiches
15 Chips Ahoy Cookies

I guess there's four good cutting days. I'm going to run for today, I may run for 75 minutes instead. I feel really bad about doing it so I doubt I'll do that for a while. I'm sure I'll put on some water weight.

Forum User X

Awards
This week has been kind of a wash. Just taking it easy. Tomorrow, I'm doing Twin Peak's carbohydrate cycling. I won't post my specific plan since its the same thing. I'm sure people here have read the articles.

So big update tomorrow. Didn't get my Rebound or Absolved yet but I will on Monday.

Forum User X

Awards
My pictures are below. I suck at taking them. As you can tell, I still got a lot of work ahead of me.

Attachments

Forum User X

Awards
Day Two of Twin Peak's cycling. I'm on the no carbohydrate day and actually feel more energized. I'm also taking Clenbuterol again. Been getting the hand shakes and when the thermostat was set to 70, I started to sweat. I'll weigh myself Saturday, before the high carbohydrate day. I'll also take new pictures then.

Forum User X

Awards
Today is high carbohydrate day. Man, I feel bloated and tired. I had a lot of energy yesterday so I guess good times will be had by me tomorrow then. I can't wait until I sleep tonight.

This is day two of Rebound XT. I'm taking 4 caps a day for 15 days. Then 3 caps for 20. Then that will be it. Along with the 40 mg of Tamoxifen. I doubt its the Rebound (maybe it is) but all my lifts went up quite a bit today. +20 lbs on bench for one. It felt strange. Maybe energy from high carbohydrate day? I don't know. I still have maybe one more Clen cycle left of the Clen bottle but once thats it, I'm done. I hate having to drink water constantly (5-10 minutes without water gives me a headache). I may crack the bottle of the other one open sometime but I just hate the feeling. It will be straight EC from now on. I may alternate with GXR + LX + Guggul after the EC is done as an alternative.

I still haven't applied the 3-Alpha...yet. Well, thats it for now. Time to go eat.

Forum User X

Awards
I lost about 4.5 lbs this week. Some of it is probably water and I have some new progress pictures. I also got Lean Extreme and am taking four capsules a day, spread out evenly. I will be getting Glucophase XR here in a day or two also. I will be starting the EC stack today

Attachments