epi starts today ! - AnabolicMinds.com

epi starts today !

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

epi starts today !

All but my cycle support is here so I've decided to start my epi run.

Epi 150 @30/30/30/30/30
    Fish oil thru cycle and pct
    Milk thistle thru cycle and pct
    Protein thru cycle and pct
    creating thru cyle and pct
    Bcaa's thru cycle and pct
    Ai cycle support ( when it gets here tomorrow )
    For pct i have
    liquid tamox @20/20/10/10
    Erase@ 3/3/2/2
    Double dragon pct 250 0/0/2/2/2/2 main ing. Is 6-bromo
    And daa thru pct
    I feel line I've got what I need for a decent run. So chim in if you see were I can improve cycle our pct my diet is fairly strict chicken tuna, and vegetables,eggs,oatmeal its all I eat fruit like banana's,oranges,pineapples and protein I between meals. I get enough cardio at work im constantly walking 10 hrs when im there. And how would fina's 1-ALPHA work with epi ? Seen it at the gym just wondering.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

walking =\= cardio unless you are morbidly obese and walking gets your heart rate to 80%.

otherwise, good looking cycle.id change the erase dose just to taper a week or two at 1cap/day at the end. but thats it. did you get enough epi to up the dose at all?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Thanks for the input. My gym sells epi so yea I can grab another bottle any time there 15 mg per cap so if I up the dosage to 45 say wks 30/30/45/45/45 . and erase to 3/2/1/1.
    and im off to the gym bies and tries today. 5 to 6 sets of 12 on arms and alot of supersets to stay nice and pumped trying to max out the muscles. And then back tonight.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

your gym sells epi? like right off the counter? thats sad. who the hell practices that kind of business?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Miss worded that sorry,one of the trainers can order us what we want sorry
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Sorry I worded that wrong, one of the trainers can order is what we want sorry.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by salvalaggio View Post
    Sorry I worded that wrong, one of the trainers can order is what we want sorry.
    Good way to get that gym shut down . Trainers selling steroids to members . That's funny sh!t
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

yea that trainer is selling steroids. better than selling right off the counter though lol

its one thing to sell and another to advise. id advise a client if i believed they were ready and brought it up themselves, and if the product was legal lol. to straight up offer it is asking for a lawsuit when something goes wrong
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Always confusion as to a pro hormone and a steroid . If no conversion is required as in the case of epi it's a orally active steroid . Seems like there is less of a stigma when you say pro hormone when in most cases you are taking steroids .
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

When i first started going up there they sold it on the shelf. But yea it will take someone to mess themselves up bad and it will be all on the gym and trainer

So....i did bie's today
    Barbell curl 5x12-100x3,95x2
    hammer curls 5x12-45
    Preacher curls 3x15-80
    One arm cable curls 3x12-40
    Dumbell curls 4x8-45
    Reverse curls 3x15-45
    Cable curls 4xburnout
    Didn't have time to do tries had take my oldest to band and a meeting at work got In the way.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

why do you have a bicep day?
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thats a crap load of bicep work
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Do you have adequate health insurance? You know, when your going to have to get your biceps tendon reattached. Dear god. The reason you didn't have time for triceps was because you spent three arms days worth of volume on a very small muscle group.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Cause i did legs yesterday and just felt like doing biceps. I've worked out like this for couple months ,all my workouts are high reps with moderate weight i try to push myself as hard as i can
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Just saw you were from Morristown, TN. You go to Walters State?

Also, you need to look around TNation.com, which is a pretty well known and respected fitness website contributed to by great fitness professionals. You can find a solid workout program over there. No matter what you cycle with, if your program ain't up to par, the PH's won't do anything.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.

Cause i did legs yesterday and just felt like doing biceps. I've worked out like this for couple months ,all my workouts are high reps with moderate weight i try to push myself as hard as i can
    lol all kinds of contradiction in this one. how do you push yourself as hard as you can with high reps and moderate weight? do you even have a weekly or monthly progression plan? or do you just go in and do whatever you feel like doing every day?
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OnionKnight View Post
    do you even have a weekly or monthly progression plan? or do you just go in and do whatever you feel like doing every day?
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Strong point here, my man.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

No i don't go to Walter state been out of school since 98 opted for the military did 4 yrs in the navy. Yea i do have a progress plan,I usually lift i 3 on 2 off 2 on 3 off try to lift in between work days working 12 hrs in 90 degrees and up sucks the life out of you.amd I'll check that web site out to.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Hey REALDEAL012 you from around this area ?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Cycle going so far so good get headaches hear and there but that's probably from the heat at work, strength is good and going up size wise bout the same before cycle. I started at 3 caps a day. I have a question there's a tren/epi combo called estrastarn could I start that at 3 caps a day and start it 2 1/2 weeks in and run cycle 6wks. epi is 15mg cap but i think from what I've read about it the tren is underdosed even at 3 a day. Been reading about it just wanted some input. Thank you for all the help.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Cycle going so far so good get headaches hear and there but that's probably from the heat at work, strength is good and going up size wise bout the same before cycle. I started at 3 caps a day. I have a question there's a tren/epi combo called estrastarn could I start that at 3 caps a day and start it 2 1/2 weeks in and run cycle 6wks. epi is 15mg cap but i think from what I've read about it the tren is underdosed even at 3 a day. Been reading about it just wanted some input. Thank you for all the help.
    You must hate your liver!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ehhhhh bodily organs are soooooo overated!
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. cycle #2 started today
    By nebmusclehead in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-11-2004, 07:27 PM
  2. M1T/Clen Cycle starting today!!!
    By BiGPiMPiN in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 08:48 PM
  3. PCT starts today, here's my split
    By Bean in forum Exercise Science