Natures science labs?

D

da_gainz

Awards
Just wondering if anyone has heard of Natures science labs? I got some Test E and EQ from that lab but I havent heard of them before. Anyone know of them?

macdady

macdady

Awards
Smooth dude buy first ask questions later... and I'm not quiet sure if that qualifies as a source check. But I'll just wait here for someone to flog you just in case lol

D

da_gainz

Awards
I buy from the same guy every time, never had a problem before, but it's the first time he sent me this lab. It's a bit hard to ask questions first when you didn't know the lab you were getting it from..

macdady

macdady

Awards
What I was hinting at we don't source check here lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Unless something has changed that I'm not aware of

D

da_gainz

Awards
And no this shouldn't be considered source checking IMO I simply asking if anyone's heard of them before :)

D

da_gainz

Awards
From the forum rules I read what I asked doesn't sound like source checking

macdady

macdady

Awards
From the forum rules I read what I asked doesn't sound like source checking
"Additionally, do not post pictures of your source's product to verify it's legitimacy"
Not sure but I would consider name dropping might be considered a source check lol but on that note I've never heard of them anyway

D

da_gainz

Awards
guess ill just have to wait and see lol.. Alright thanks man, I trust my source so i think its g2g.

macdady

macdady

Awards
guess ill just have to wait and see lol.. Alright thanks man, I trust my source so i think its g2g.
Not to be disheartening but I used the ole Google machine to poke about other aas forums and not a whole lot there on them... and I only found one board with anything on them, and suffice to say it wasn't good. Soooooo as long as you trust your source and he hasn't been taken then proceed. If it is bunk or under dosed you'll know soon enough anyways

macdady

macdady

Awards
But there are random tidbits floating around Google that are good too lol... so confused

D

da_gainz

Awards
Yeah I did the same, I made the thread because I saw some good stuff about it and some not. I'll get my levels tested after 4 weeks, the gear looks normal.. What I've concluded is, either it's bunk and no one buys it, or it's really good and not many people have access to it lol.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Well I hope all goes well lol

D

da_gainz

Awards
Just thought id let ya know that it is g2g, serious ball shrinkage after a week at 1g per week lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Awesome lol your poor plums

macdady

macdady

Awards
I hate when they do that lol

D

da_gainz

Awards
I know right? ****ers are like ninjas.. Kinda surprised it happened after only 2 weeks to, mine was a little cloudy.. I was smiling like a kid at Christmas when I saw that.. Gotta love overdosed test :D

macdady

macdady

Awards
Haha nice. I can't wait to do a inject cycle! Haha maybe in the beginning of 2014. Gotta good source just planning and deciding

D

da_gainz

Awards
What have you done so far? Yeah man injectables are the best :D what are you thinking of running?

macdady

macdady

Awards
What have you done so far? Yeah man injectables are the best :D what are you thinking of running?
Epi and stano, I'm actually just starting another epi stano cycle right now cause I liked it lol just running it 40 and the whole way this time might even go 50 this time around.. I want to run test e or prop solo for my first injectable cycle. I'm leaning towards test e because I'm really bad at keeping track of stuff, like remembering to take my pills lol or when the last time I took them was... too many blows to the head is what a attribute that too lol. I'm not really seasoned in the game but I've learned quickly and I actually did research before I started all this. I'm happy to say I haven't been yelled at for not having a serm in my pct plan haha

macdady

macdady

Awards
I still feel noobish but I try to be as knowledgeable as I can before I do anything

D

da_gainz

Awards
Epi and stano, I'm actually just starting another epi stano cycle right now cause I liked it lol just running it 40 and the whole way this time might even go 50 this time around.. I want to run test e or prop solo for my first injectable cycle. I'm leaning towards test e because I'm really bad at keeping track of stuff, like remembering to take my pills lol or when the last time I took them was... too many blows to the head is what a attribute that too lol. I'm not really seasoned in the game but I've learned quickly and I actually did research before I started all this. I'm happy to say I haven't been yelled at for not having a serm in my pct plan haha
Honestly man in my opinion ph's are worse for you than gear, I've know a lot of people's that got f'd up on them. You should probably do test e, if I were you I'd kick start it with 4weeks of dbol to :D.. Oh man people get flamed for that hahah.. The worst is when people buy stuff from supplement stores that have "Nolva" in the name so they think it's good for pct.

D

da_gainz

Awards
We all start off somewhere man! I would still consider my self noobish to so take what I say with a grain of salt

macdady

macdady

Awards
Honestly man in my opinion ph's are worse for you than gear, I've know a lot of people's that got f'd up on them. You should probably do test e, if I were you I'd kick start it with 4weeks of dbol to :D.. Oh man people get flamed for that hahah.. The worst is when people buy stuff from supplement stores that have "Nolva" in the name so they think it's good for pct.
Lol yelling at people for their terrible pct is getting to be my favorite past time on AM.. and yeah I know their worse, I was just not comfortable at first. Buuut the funny thing is is that my wife got b12 shots prescribed from her doc and I convinced her to let me order her more online plus some for me and needles lol, so I have been conditioning myself for pinning the test haha I figured if I had a problem with injecting myself I might as well do it with something beneficial that won't f me up if I make a mistake. I'm all about being prepared lol

D

da_gainz

Awards
Lol yelling at people for their terrible pct is getting to be my favorite past time on AM.. and yeah I know their worse, I was just not comfortable at first. Buuut the funny thing is is that my wife got b12 shots prescribed from her doc and I convinced her to let me order her more online plus some for me and needles lol, so I have been conditioning myself for pinning the test haha I figured if I had a problem with injecting myself I might as well do it with something beneficial that won't f me up if I make a mistake. I'm all about being prepared lol
I feel that :D you probably could have done oral steroids instead but I understand the not being comfortable with pinning.. Hahahah that's a sweet deal you got goin man! My first cycle ever was an injectable cycle, I jumped from natty boosters to test e :D.. Now I look forward to injection day, I'm kinda a mfer that loves the feeling hah. Better to be over prepared man!