First PH Cycle Help

purejenius

Awards
23 looking to start first ph cycle. Done some research and this is the stack so far:
1.Msten extreme mass builder by assault labs
2.Either epi 2A3A by vital labs or halo-v by vital labs
3.Either cel cycle assist or protex cycle assist
4.post cycle 3x by vital labs

Any advice on the ph or the best cycle assist to use? Also will I need an estrogen blocker or any other supplements? Anything to combat hairloss or acne? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

prider

prider

Awards
Methylsten for first cycle ? Nice joke.

Take Halo OR Epistane with proper pct.

Skipper999

Awards
Do some more research. As every post everywhere says, have a PCT in place before beginning anything. Also, like prider said, halo or epi for first PH cycle.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
do some research knowledge is key to gains..

macdady

macdady

Awards
Serm dude you pct is bad and you should feel bad. I also agree epi or halo first cycle...more research and thought needed

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Serm dude you pct is bad and you should feel bad. I also agree epi or halo first cycle...more research and thought needed
Don't hate, newbie question why not msten for first cycle, halo or epi are going to lean, where is msten will bulk more ?

^ completely wrong or ?

macdady

macdady

Awards
Don't hate, newbie question why not msten for first cycle, halo or epi are going to lean, where is msten will bulk more ?

^ completely wrong or ?
Um epi will bulk if you eat for it lol. Ms ten is better for mass sure but epi and halo are milder than msten and thus suggested for beginners... so yes you are wrong lol you can gain 15 lbs off epi or halo guy on here skinnychase I think gained 30 hahaha... and what's you PCT?

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Um epi will bulk if you eat for it lol. Ms ten is better for mass sure but epi and halo are milder than msten and thus suggested for beginners... so yes you are wrong lol you can gain 15 lbs off epi or halo guy on here skinnychase I think gained 30 hahaha... and what's you PCT?
On cycle blockade by assault labs & post cycle 3x
But I have to wait to see of my msten makes it threw customs,
My first cycle too, Y0LO cunntss

macdady

macdady

Awards
On cycle blockade by assault labs & post cycle 3x
But I have to wait to see of my msten makes it threw customs,
My first cycle too, Y0LO cunntss
Keep us posted with them gains lol... and do yourself a big favor and get a serm Nova or torem or clomid. You won't regret getting one but you might regret not getting one

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Keep us posted with them gains lol... and do yourself a big favor and get a serm Nova or torem or clomid. You won't regret getting one but you might regret not getting one
One of them serms to replace post cycle 3X ?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i ran mechabol/stano for my first real cycle, went perfectly......considering tren-stane or msten/epi-andro next...

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
One of them serms to replace post cycle 3X ?
If your really questioning a OTC pct over a SERM then you really shouldn't run this cycle.. Do at least a couple months of hard training and research and you'll Be golden.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10