11-oxo cut, first ph cycle....advice please

Lc3933

Lc3933

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I plan to do my first ph cycle and will be doing low dose 11-oxo. My goal for the cycle will be to possible build small bit of muscle but mostly to lean out and cut off bodyfat. [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]My current stats are: [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]-208lbs[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]-13% bf[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]-24yrs, 6"4ft[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]-intermitent fasting diet on a 2900cals per day[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]-weight training 6 days per week on a 3 day split[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]-fasted morning cardio 7days a week 45mins[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Im thinking of cycling 2 pills a day 11-oxo to start (2x 125mg caps so 250mg per day) for first week and increasing to 3 (375mg) for 3 weeks and then back down to 2 for the 5th week.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]For my pct i plan on running an otc pct of triazole, activate xtreme, and primaforce daa. My doseing will look like such[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]11-oxo. 2/3/3/3/2[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Triazole 0/0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3/3/3[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Activate 0/0/0/0/0/4/4/4/4/4/4[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Daa. 0/0/0/0/0/4/3/3/3/3/3[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Id really aprechiate any advice/criticism on any aspect of the cycle (espically thoughts on the pct!) from anyone with more experience. [/FONT]