Superdrol and stanodrol log

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Another great workout today. I woke up a little late and ended up cutting down any rest time quit a bit. Got a great pump and my strength keeps getting better.

    Worked chest and calves

    I started with calves since I tend to always run out of time
    Seated calf raises - 5 sets of 20
    Standing calf raises - 2 sets of 12 and 3 sets of 20
    Dumbbell incline press - 2 warm up sets, 12,12,5,8,12 - I got 95's for my 5 rep set
    Decline dumbbell- 3 sets of 12
    Pec deck- 3 sets of 10
    2 sets high pulley fly
    2 sets low pulley fly

    I am feeling really good so far this week. Noticing some better energy throughout the day, could be the stano or just better/more sleep. I really like how I feel and I think my gains are going to be a lot easier to keep on this cycle.


  2. Not a whole lot to update on for the last couple days. Missed my cardio yesterday and worked shoulders, traps, tris today. Still feeling more and more strength, good libido, no sides! I think I'm noticing more of a recomp effect now that the stano is fully on board. I'm still holding on to about 4-6 pounds and I'm looking leaner and have better definition. I still hope I can break through 200 lbs and hold above that by the end. My food intake is still good however I've had a few crazy weeks at work so I eat what I can when I can. All for now.
    •   
       


  3. Hams and back today


    Had a good workout but felt sickly at the end. My recovery has been up and I have noticed my intensity at the gym keeps going up. Weighed in again. Holding steady at 198, that's a 5 pound gain so far.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by ccp View Post
    Hams and back today


    Had a good workout but felt sickly at the end. My recovery has been up and I have noticed my intensity at the gym keeps going up. Weighed in again. Holding steady at 198, that's a 5 pound gain so far.
    I think its time you upped your calorie intake 250-500 calories per day this week!
    To reach your goal of 200 lbs., you need to feed the muscle more!
    That's an extra 1/2" cup of brown rice, 6-8 oz. of chicken, & 12-18 raw almonds a day!
    But that's just my opinion.
    Keep it up dude, your almost there!

  5. Howre your pumps feeling man? I had horrible shoulder pumps my last cycle of SD. Taurine helped a little, but I think I should've supplemented a higher dose of it. Start maxing out that barbell shrug man! Your traps can take it. Load that bar up with as much as you can handle. Then finish that off with some db shrugs. Your traps should really respond well from this cycle.
    •   
       


  6. Pumps haven't been too bad, I only really notice them on my back day. I've never really had that side effect though on any of my cycles.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ccp View Post
    Pumps haven't been too bad, I only really notice them on my back day. I've never really had that side effect though on any of my cycles.
    Are ya still alive bro? How are the workouts? Have ya gained any more lbs.??
    I feel the lower back pumps while doing cardio (jogging / walking @ incline).

  8. Haha, I'm still kickin! I've had a stomach flu or something, I have been having a hard time keeping much in my system. I have been trying to still eat a lot but its not hanging around for long.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ccp View Post
    Haha, I'm still kickin! I've had a stomach flu or something, I have been having a hard time keeping much in my system. I have been trying to still eat a lot but its not hanging around for long.
    Ya kicked that flu bug yet?
    Hows your cycle going?

  10. I'm feeling a lot better. I did end up dropping my superdrol at the end of last week though, it was really aggravating my guts by the end of the week. So, I figured I would go ahead and up my stano as planned but 1 week early and see how things go. I haven't weighed in since last week so hopefully I didn't go too far backwards. I got back in the gym this morning and felt really good. I did arms and legs. I am trying out a new leg routine, it is 2 days a week and it is designed to work up to an 8 minute squat in 8 weeks. Today was the first time, 2 minute straight squatting then 2 sets 30 rep leg extensions then 3 sets 8 rep leg curls with 12 second contraction hold. It might not sound like a ton but holy cuss that 2 minutes seemed to last forever, I can't imagine what the 8 minute will be like!

    Sorry to disappear last week, I'm back and I'll be posting regularly again.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by ccp View Post
    I'm feeling a lot better. I did end up dropping my superdrol at the end of last week though, it was really aggravating my guts by the end of the week. So, I figured I would go ahead and up my stano as planned but 1 week early and see how things go. I haven't weighed in since last week so hopefully I didn't go too far backwards. I got back in the gym this morning and felt really good. I did arms and legs. I am trying out a new leg routine, it is 2 days a week and it is designed to work up to an 8 minute squat in 8 weeks. Today was the first time, 2 minute straight squatting then 2 sets 30 rep leg extensions then 3 sets 8 rep leg curls with 12 second contraction hold. It might not sound like a ton but holy cuss that 2 minutes seemed to last forever, I can't imagine what the 8 minute will be like!

    Sorry to disappear last week, I'm back and I'll be posting regularly again.
    That squat routine sounds like a killer! Good luck walking the next day!

  12. Did chest and calves this morning.

    I changed my rep range up this week and I'm super setting every lift. I figured since I have just the stano in my system I might as well get some really hard muscle and add some definition.

    On chest I did incline, flat flys, flat press, decline close chest press, and upper and lower pulley flys. 3 sets of 15 reps and added weight to each set each lift. 20 reps on pulley flys

    Calves I did 10 sets of 5 standing raises (heavy)
    And 10 sets of 15 seated raises

    Abs

    Feeling a lot better and great stamina throughout the workout. Great pump still and a nice tight feeling. Energy has been good and I have been having some crazy dreams. I've been super aggressive in my dreams, kicking ass all night! Lol!

  13. Today was legs and shoulders


    Did 2 warm up sets on leg press then my working set for 2 minutes and 20 seconds. It was hell!!
    2 sets of 30 leg extensions and 3 sets of 8 leg curl with 10 second hold at the contraction.

    Shoulder press
    Front raises
    Face pulls
    Rear delt extension
    Rear delt fly
    Behind the back shrugs
    Lateral raises

    Noticing that everything is feeling a lot tighter. I'm going to weigh in again tomorrow and see where I'm at.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ccp View Post
    Today was legs and shoulders


    Did 2 warm up sets on leg press then my working set for 2 minutes and 20 seconds. It was hell!!
    2 sets of 30 leg extensions and 3 sets of 8 leg curl with 10 second hold at the contraction.

    Shoulder press
    Front raises
    Face pulls
    Rear delt extension
    Rear delt fly
    Behind the back shrugs
    Lateral raises

    Noticing that everything is feeling a lot tighter. I'm going to weigh in again tomorrow and see where I'm at.
    How are your guts feeling? How long you going to run the Stano solo? At what dosage?

  15. My guts are doing a lot better. I'm starting to wonder if the superdrol had anything to do with it, it was pretty painful. I've been on 1200 mgs of the stano this week and was thinking of at least staying on that same dose for 1 more week.

    I weighed in again this morning at 198. I was pretty surprised, I thought I lost a lot last week with the stomach issues. So that puts me 5 pounds heavier than my start date. Not to bad, not great but I do notice a lot of changes in how I look. I'll start PCT after next week if I stay with the stano. No more plans for another cycle till about December.

  16. So, sorry for not posting last week. I ended up getting staph infection in my hand and arm from an f'n mosquito bite! I've been out of the gym for the last four days. I ended up starting my pct and I'm feeling pretty good now that the antibiotics have kicked in. I'll be back on the gym Monday morning.

  17. That infection gone?. That's crazy!
    How's it going post pct?

  18. Ya got rid of the infection, pretty crazy stuff. PCT has been good, I just finished off the last dose of pills today actually. I only ended up keeping about 5 pounds though, not sure if that had to do with the infection or what, the prescription I was on messed up my guts a bit. I felt like my test bounced back super quick this time around, not sure what to equate that with but I plan on using the same sups and set up for all my future cycles now! Planning on staying off for about 2 months now, might try out some Anabeta and another test booster. Thinking of planing out an epi and trenavar stack at the end of November. Any thoughts?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Christmas Bulk: Superdrol and 19-Nordiol
    By darius in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 01:40 PM
  2. X-Factor and Superdrol NG sponsored log
    By EasyEJL in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: 01-22-2008, 08:29 AM
  3. Superdrol and PCT
    By nas7 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-12-2005, 12:09 PM
  4. superdrol and its diuretic properties
    By realsoundjim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-09-2005, 10:07 PM
  5. 1AD, superdrol, and possbly MOHN stack?
    By z28man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-29-2004, 10:21 AM
Log in
Log in