Ironflex sten-zine log

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456
  1. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    First four weeks should he dbol only.. counter productive running winny and dbol together.

    Dbol- 50/50/50/60
    Stanzolol -/-/-/-/50/60/60/60
    Test 500mg ew for twelve weeks
    So stop the winny?

  2. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156116
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    First four weeks should he dbol only.. counter productive running winny and dbol together.

    Dbol- 50/50/50/60
    Stanzolol -/-/-/-/50/60/60/60
    Test 500mg ew for twelve weeks
    X2...yeah stop the winny, start right after dbol.
  3. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    X2...yeah stop the winny, start right after dbol.
    Thanks guys... Should I start running tudca?
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,892
    Rep Power
    3287635
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Thanks guys... Should I start running tudca?
    Yep.
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  5. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156116
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Thanks guys... Should I start running tudca?
    Fur sure
  6. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

    Review time

    The cycle with this product was pretty good. I got about 17 lbs of gains: I'd give it a 10/10 on gains
    Strength 8/10. My strength increased about week two.
    Aggression 9/10 really felt like I can push a fuk ton of weight and I felt more focused as well
    Mood 7/10 felt good through out had some moments where I got pissed off but I can still control myself.
    Thanks once again ironflex for hooking it up with some gains. Your guys products are legit. This was a great start to my cycle.
  7. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,892
    Rep Power
    3287635
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Review time

    The cycle with this product was pretty good. I got about 17 lbs of gains: I'd give it a 10/10 on gains
    Strength 8/10. My strength increased about week two.
    Aggression 9/10 really felt like I can push a fuk ton of weight and I felt more focused as well
    Mood 7/10 felt good through out had some moments where I got pissed off but I can still control myself.
    Thanks once again ironflex for hooking it up with some gains. Your guys products are legit. This was a great start to my cycle.
    Thanks for the final review!! I didn't realize u gained 17 lbs!! Wow great job now give us a final pic of u plus 17!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  8. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,386
    Rep Power
    3187303
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    70.35%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Review time

    The cycle with this product was pretty good. I got about 17 lbs of gains: I'd give it a 10/10 on gains
    Strength 8/10. My strength increased about week two.
    Aggression 9/10 really felt like I can push a fuk ton of weight and I felt more focused as well
    Mood 7/10 felt good through out had some moments where I got pissed off but I can still control myself.
    Thanks once again ironflex for hooking it up with some gains. Your guys products are legit. This was a great start to my cycle.
    Thanks for the log and review muscle! Be on the lookout for our M1A, would be a nice kicker to your next cycle..
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  9. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,892
    Rep Power
    3287635
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Thanks for the log and review muscle! Be on the lookout for our M1A, would be a nice kicker to your next cycle..
    I hear that we are only a week away from the M1A release!!
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  10. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

    Alright here's some afters lol
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  11. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

    Compare my first pic of my right arm to this one lol big ass difference
  12. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,892
    Rep Power
    3287635
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    23.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    That's just awesome!! Now I see the 17 lbs!! Thanks again for the log u killed it..
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into Demigods!!!
    Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
  13. Advanced Member
    Thatguy_603's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    737
    Rep Power
    94560
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    95.38%

    U definitely killed it, wow 17lbs.
  14. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156116
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Alright here's some afters lol
    Sick ass gains brah nice.
  15. Board Sponsor
    IronFlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    369
    Rep Power
    212054
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    58.86%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Nice results, man! 17lbs is nothing to sneeze at!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com
  16. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  155 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,386
    Rep Power
    3187303
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    70.35%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    And that ladies and gentz is what 17 lean pounds looks like! Legit products= legit gainz
    Myokem Athlete
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  17. New Member
    MavGoose's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    58106
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    33.68%

    Lookin huge! Nice work!!
  18. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

    Legit **** buy it lol you will get solid. And you will turn heads and then everyone wonders what your on haha
  19. New Member
    Qonix's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    52403
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.62%

    I'm looking into some stenzine logs and I found yours. Amazing bro 17lbs! and seems also pretty clean, no bf increase right?Do you have also some measurements before and after?It's my impression or you got a bit of gyno?
  20. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by Qonix View Post
    I'm looking into some stenzine logs and I found yours. Amazing bro 17lbs! and seems also pretty clean, no bf increase right?Do you have also some measurements before and after?It's my impression or you got a bit of gyno?
    I don't really track my bf. but I think it did go up though got a little bloat. I my biceps were 15 before and they went up half an inch. I didn't do any other measurements I'm always busy with stuff so when I get home I got to Get my rest. And yes I had a case of gyno but caught it early and ran letro for 4 weeks. I ran the letro and in two weeks my nipples weren't puffy and got in under control. That letro though kills your erections I couldn't fuk even if I popped a Molly. I would recommend keeping it at 20mg a day after that you start getting the sides.
  21. New Member
    Qonix's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    257
    Rep Power
    52403
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    78.62%

    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    I don't really track my bf. but I think it did go up though got a little bloat. I my biceps were 15 before and they went up half an inch. I didn't do any other measurements I'm always busy with stuff so when I get home I got to Get my rest. And yes I had a case of gyno but caught it early and ran letro for 4 weeks. I ran the letro and in two weeks my nipples weren't puffy and got in under control. That letro though kills your erections I couldn't fuk even if I popped a Molly. I would recommend keeping it at 20mg a day after that you start getting the sides.
    nice story.
    0.5inches on arms, great
  22. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by Qonix View Post
    nice story.
    0.5inches on arms, great
    Thanks sir
  23. Elite Member
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    6,173
    Rep Power
    156116
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    49.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeah u had some kick ass gains brah
  24. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68467
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    45.18%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Yeah u had some kick ass gains brah
    Thanks man
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IronFlex Supplements Sten-zine (Msten and DMZ)
    By bcazo in forum IronFlex Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-14-2013, 03:41 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 05:38 PM
  3. M-Sten Rx log
    By oli in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 09:35 AM
  4. IronFlex Sten Zine???????
    By MikeT123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 01:22 PM
  5. Forged DM-Zine Log
    By Gerbil in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 11:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in