Ironflex sten-zine log

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Dude those chips...I need to try this with the Habanero Doritos!
    Goes best with the buffalo ranch lol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    So you dip the chips in your cottage cheese? Why haven't I tried this?! Do you flavor the cottage cheese with anything? Or are the chips flavor enough?
    genius!!!! genius!!!!! genius!!!!! must try
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

    Goes best with the buffalo ranch lol
    I like a good kick lol

  4. Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post

    I like a good kick lol
    I like the jacked ones... Only cause it says jacked

  5. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

    I like the jacked ones... Only cause it says jacked
    True bro
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  6. I think u and tyga need to have a cook off. Both of u are making cutting really hard..

  7. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I think u and tyga need to have a cook off. Both of u are making cutting really hard..
    I'm down I got some good recipes

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    I think u and tyga need to have a cook off. Both of u are making cutting really hard..
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post

    I'm down I got some good recipes
    NO YOU DINT. Did you just challenge meh?!?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  9. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Lol

    NO YOU DINT. Did you just challenge meh?!?
    man this is going to be good

  10. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Lol

    NO YOU DINT. Did you just challenge meh?!?
    Haha
    YES I DID! Jk lol I just cook what I like you might have better stuff but mines musclefool approved can't get that anywhere no a days

  11. Day 4:

    Oh yeah feeling them back pumps today did chest and back
    Chest;
    Flat bench: 185x10 205x 10 225x6 250x3
    Incline bench: 135x20 155x10 185x6
    DB flys 45x10 50x10 55x10 60x4
    Dips super set with push-ups 2 sets till failure
    Back;
    Lat pulldown: 130x10 150x10 170x5 190x3
    Cable row: 140x10 160x10 180x6 200x4
    Bent over row 105x10 135x10 155x8 185x4
    Pull-ups 2 sets till failure

    Today I cable row the whole stack new record for me weight 139 feeling great glad this sh*t is kicking in feeling hungry... And had a little increase in aggression, but I think only cause my boss is a fuc*in **** sucker!

    Today at the gym
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  12. Lol nice update. Solid pressin for 139lbs
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  13. Nothing like a PR in the first week !!

  14. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Nothing like a PR in the first week !!
    Nothing like it haha, I'm working legs and shoulders Tomm should be fun

  15. Sounds like those Doritos did ya some good!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

  16. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    Sounds like those Doritos did ya some good!
    Never a bad time to have Doritos !! I think the cool ranch have crack in them?? Can't open a bag and not eat the entire thing

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Never a bad time to have Doritos !! I think the cool ranch have crack in them?? Can't open a bag and not eat the entire thing
    Thats how i am with "popped" salt & vinegar chips
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  18. I'm in broski. I can tell u gonna wreck some sh*t fur sure. Can I get a fist pump anybody?

  19. I'm in

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I'm in broski. I can tell u gonna wreck some sh*t fur sure. Can I get a fist pump anybody?
    Yeah!

  21. Thanks guys

  22. Day 6:

    The power went out in my whole town and about the whole central coast of California's power went out as well haha. So I wasn't able to update sorry.
    But today i really felt it kick in during my workout, and my appetite is starting to increase more. Right now I'm at 3300 cals and 200gs of protein. That is what im at today. Starting to see my vascularity to increase got di*k veins up an down my arm looks insane. Getting the back pumps now but it's not to bad. Will post workouts later today

  23. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Day 6:

    The power went out in my whole town and about the whole central coast of California's power went out as well haha. So I wasn't able to update sorry.
    But today i really felt it kick in during my workout, and my appetite is starting to increase more. Right now I'm at 3300 cals and 200gs of protein. That is what im at today. Starting to see my vascularity to increase got di*k veins up an down my arm looks insane. Getting the back pumps now but it's not to bad. Will post workouts later today
    Kill that sh*t bro. Ain't no ****ing around, u know what to do bro.

  24. Can't wait to see your strength gains kick in!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by musclefool View Post
    Day 6:

    The power went out in my whole town and about the whole central coast of California's power went out as well haha. So I wasn't able to update sorry.
    But today i really felt it kick in during my workout, and my appetite is starting to increase more. Right now I'm at 3300 cals and 200gs of protein. That is what im at today. Starting to see my vascularity to increase got di*k veins up an down my arm looks insane. Getting the back pumps now but it's not to bad. Will post workouts later today
    Just wait until next week you'll be straight blown up!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-01-2013, 04:38 PM
  2. M-Sten Rx log
    By oli in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-08-2013, 08:35 AM
  3. IronFlex Sten Zine???????
    By MikeT123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 12:22 PM
  4. Forged DM-Zine Log
    By Gerbil in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-21-2012, 10:53 PM
Log in
Log in