Tren-Stane Ironflex Sponsored Log

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132911

    Well, I'm not actually starting this for a couple weeks, but I felt left out with everyone else starting their thread lol.

    I'll be running the Tren-Stane
    30/30/30/30

    There's always a chance I'll break down and buy another bottle and up the dose for another two weeks or so.

    Looking solely to recomp and get bodyfat down where I want it before I hardcore bulk all winter. Ideally I'd gain 3-5 pounds and lose 2-3 bf%'s.

    I'm mainly looking for improvements in legs and back.

    I don't know how the very low dose (30mgs) of trenavar is going to add to the 30mgs of epi in such a short time, but I guess we'll see.

    PCT is gonna be:

    Clomid
    50/50/50/50
    DAA
    3/3/3/3/3/3
    Erase
    3/2/2/1/1/1

    I'll post some more pictures and lifting #'s later.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  2. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2369773

    Subd for dem gainz
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    IronFlex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    344
    Rep Power
    126480

    Subbed for when it starts.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2369773

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Well, I'm not actually starting this for a couple weeks, but I felt left out with everyone else starting their thread lol.

    I'll be running the Tren-Stane
    30/30/30/30

    There's always a chance I'll break down and buy another bottle and up the dose for another two weeks or so.

    Looking solely to recomp and get bodyfat down where I want it before I hardcore bulk all winter. Ideally I'd gain 3-5 pounds and lose 2-3 bf%'s.

    I'm mainly looking for improvements in legs and back.

    I don't know how the very low dose (30mgs) of trenavar is going to add to the 30mgs of epi in such a short time, but I guess we'll see.

    PCT is gonna be:

    Clomid
    50/50/50/50
    DAA
    3/3/3/3/3/3
    Erase
    3/2/2/1/1/1

    I'll post some more pictures and lifting #'s later.
    Think of the old spawn.. it was epi and tren. Should theoretically work just as well. Think of synergy my friend.

    Why such the long wait?

    What brand daa are you using? Sodium daa is what was used in the clinical studies that showed the increase of test levels.
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  5. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132911

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Think of the old spawn.. it was epi and tren. Should theoretically work just as well. Think of synergy my friend.

    Why such the long wait?

    What brand daa are you using? Sodium daa is what was used in the clinical studies that showed the increase of test levels.
    Yeah, I'm thinking it'll work together nicely in a recomp.

    And I'm getting back from Africa on the 2nd, and I'm just gonna start it that day.

    I've only ever used the Nutraplanet bulk DAA, but I might go with Dpol this time around. I don't think the Nutraplanet is sodium DAA, and I don't know about the Dpol. Has there been evidence to show that sodium DAA is more effective?
  6. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2369773

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

    Yeah, I'm thinking it'll work together nicely in a recomp.

    And I'm getting back from Africa on the 2nd, and I'm just gonna start it that day.

    I've only ever used the Nutraplanet bulk DAA, but I might go with Dpol this time around. I don't think the Nutraplanet is sodium DAA, and I don't know about the Dpol. Has there been evidence to show that sodium DAA is more effective?
    Dpol is sodium daa. But, the actuall clinicals/studies that were conducted the subjects were using sodium daa. Thats what boosted the test levels above baseline..

    Africa?! Lol whatre kinda work do you do lol
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  7. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,374
    Rep Power
    1187160

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Dpol is sodium daa. But, the actuall clinicals/studies that were conducted the subjects were using sodium daa. Thats what boosted the test levels above baseline..

    Africa?! Lol whatre kinda work do you do lol
    My guess is he's the Guy who gets lunch. Subway is 300 miles that way!*points* no CAR FOR YOU!

    Subed
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  8. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132911

    Lol it's just kind of a vacation. I've got some kids that I sponsor through Compassion that I'm getting to visit, and then I'll do some touristy stuff too.
  9. Registered User
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    1447810

    Subd and way to support children in another world man, shows some moral character there
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  10. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2825177

    Nice I'm in!!
  11. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2369773

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Lol it's just kind of a vacation. I've got some kids that I sponsor through Compassion that I'm getting to visit, and then I'll do some touristy stuff too.
    Compassion international?
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  12. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132911

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Compassion international?
    Yep
  13. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2825177

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Lol it's just kind of a vacation. I've got some kids that I sponsor through Compassion that I'm getting to visit, and then I'll do some touristy stuff too.
    Thanks great dude !!
  14. Registered User
    tinytony's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Willows, CA
    Age
    28
    Posts
    1,546
    Rep Power
    349573

    Subd!
  15. Registered User
    nelson44bears's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    287
    Rep Power
    1468

    I've heard a lot about compassion! They are great because every cent you give is actually going right to your child!
  16. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132911

    Quote Originally Posted by nelson44bears View Post
    I've heard a lot about compassion! They are great because every cent you give is actually going right to your child!
    Yeah, it's pretty great. I definitely consider it worth giving money to.
  17. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132911

    Nothing better than getting to the airport in Nairobi, Kenya after flying for 20 hours total on three different planes and finding out that not a single bag of yours has made it...
  18. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2825177

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Nothing better than getting to the airport in Nairobi, Kenya after flying for 20 hours total on three different planes and finding out that not a single bag of yours has made it...
    That's sucks dude!! Do u need cloths there anyway?? Lol
  19. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132911

    Well, the two kids we got to meet from Compassion made it all worth it. We gave them gifts, took them to an animal orphanage/ zoo place, and ate with them. It was pretty great. Still no bags though... I'll post whatever workouts I can manage to get in while I'm here.
  20. Registered User
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    1447810

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Well, the two kids we got to meet from Compassion made it all worth it. We gave them gifts, took them to an animal orphanage/ zoo place, and ate with them. It was pretty great. Still no bags though... I'll post whatever workouts I can manage to get in while I'm here.
    Find a good tree branch and go nutz
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  21. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,374
    Rep Power
    1187160

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post

    Find a good tree branch and go nutz
    Or try getting the nutz. Climb boy climbbbbb !
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  22. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2825177

    Wrestling a Tiger would be a good workout..
  23. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,374
    Rep Power
    1187160

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Wrestling a Tiger would be a good workout..
    Punching a hippo in the face. Good workout aswell. Good cardio after too!
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  24. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2369773

    Arm wrestle an ape...
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  25. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132911

    Lol, I can't die before I get back home to the Tren-Stane!
  26. Registered User
    TheMovement's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    1447810

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Lol, I can't die before I get back home to the Tren-Stane!
    Just saying Chuck Norris would have had that Tren on deck!.....Shawn Connery as well......

    considering this I guess chasing fireflies is an option lol
    Bigger and Better Is all I KNOW!!!
    Current Log= http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/250352-follidrone-cutting-package.html
  27. Registered User
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    6,583
    Rep Power
    2369773

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Lol, I can't die before I get back home to the Tren-Stane!
    Ok but if you do... could you forward it to my house?

    Not srs
    MYOKEM SPONSORED ATHLETE
    IRONFLEX REP
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
  28. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132911

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post

    Just saying Chuck Norris would have had that Tren on deck!.....Shawn Connery as well......

    considering this I guess chasing fireflies is an option lol
    If I'm being honest with myself... If the Tren had come before I left, I'd probably be popping them right now lol. Dump out sleeping pills, dump in Tren-Stane...
  29. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132911

    I'm gonna post an update picture every once in a while just for some accountability so I don't eat like absolute crap while I'm here. And hopefully I can get a few workouts in... Anybody have good ideas for body weight stuff besides the basics?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  30. Registered User
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    38
    Posts
    6,578
    Rep Power
    2825177

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    I'm gonna post an update picture every once in a while just for some accountability so I don't eat like absolute crap while I'm here. And hopefully I can get a few workouts in... Anybody have good ideas for body weight stuff besides the basics?
    You'd be amazed what u can do with a carry on bag full of cloths.. Curls, shoulder press and raises, chest you name it have to get creative sometimes..
    I lost power this year at my house for a week, everything was closed I was working out with 5 gallon gas cans !!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IronFlex Supplements Tren-Stane (Trenavar and Epistane)
    By bcazo in forum IronFlex Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 08:57 AM
  2. Ironflex Brawn or Tren-Stane
    By kma2402 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-06-2013, 10:06 PM
  3. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 05:29 PM
  4. SmithsonGA ALRI Evolution Sponsored Log
    By smithsonga in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 06:56 AM
  5. Sendo's Superdrol/Tren/Test/T3 cutting log
    By Sendo in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-26-2006, 11:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in