Tren-Stane Ironflex Sponsored Log

Page 2 of 8 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Lol, I can't die before I get back home to the Tren-Stane!
    Just saying Chuck Norris would have had that Tren on deck!.....Shawn Connery as well......

    considering this I guess chasing fireflies is an option lol
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Lol, I can't die before I get back home to the Tren-Stane!
    Ok but if you do... could you forward it to my house?

    Not srs
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post

    Just saying Chuck Norris would have had that Tren on deck!.....Shawn Connery as well......

    considering this I guess chasing fireflies is an option lol
    If I'm being honest with myself... If the Tren had come before I left, I'd probably be popping them right now lol. Dump out sleeping pills, dump in Tren-Stane...

  4. I'm gonna post an update picture every once in a while just for some accountability so I don't eat like absolute crap while I'm here. And hopefully I can get a few workouts in... Anybody have good ideas for body weight stuff besides the basics?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    I'm gonna post an update picture every once in a while just for some accountability so I don't eat like absolute crap while I'm here. And hopefully I can get a few workouts in... Anybody have good ideas for body weight stuff besides the basics?
    You'd be amazed what u can do with a carry on bag full of cloths.. Curls, shoulder press and raises, chest you name it have to get creative sometimes..
    I lost power this year at my house for a week, everything was closed I was working out with 5 gallon gas cans !!!
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    You'd be amazed what u can do with a carry on bag full of cloths.. Curls, shoulder press and raises, chest you name it have to get creative sometimes..
    I lost power this year at my house for a week, everything was closed I was working out with 5 gallon gas cans !!!
    Good ideas! I guess I could practice the handstand push-ups I've always wanted to be proficient at...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

    Good ideas! I guess I could practice the handstand push-ups I've always wanted to be proficient at...
    So what did u come up with?? Any suitcase lateral raises.. Lol

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    So what did u come up with?? Any suitcase lateral raises.. Lol
    Lol, I'm at this place called Giraffe Manor (which is incredible by the way) and I haven't done a damn thing... I'm disappointed in my self, haha.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

    Lol, I'm at this place called Giraffe Manor (which is incredible by the way) and I haven't done a damn thing... I'm disappointed in my self, haha.
    Enjoy yourself u have a cycle to kill when u get home..

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Enjoy yourself u have a cycle to kill when u get home..
    That's the plan!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

    Lol, I'm at this place called Giraffe Manor (which is incredible by the way) and I haven't done a damn thing... I'm disappointed in my self, haha.
    Idea- climb the giraffes neck like a rope in middle school. Bow! Workout solved
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Idea- climb the giraffes neck like a rope in middle school. Bow! Workout solved
    Lol, sounds like a plan! Though the giraffe would kick my ass...

  13. Any ballpark ideas on my body fat %? I've never had any type of test/calipers thingy, and I don't know enough to guess from pictures.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Any ballpark ideas on my body fat %? I've never had any type of test/calipers thingy, and I don't know enough to guess from pictures.
    I would guess in the lower teens but I'm not the best at this stuff.. Hope your package wasn't eaten by a gorilla lol!!

  15. You got the top four abs showing so probably 10-12%
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. Yeah, I was thinking 12-13%. I'd love to be a solid 10% by the end of the cycle.

  17. Well, I was finally at a hotel with a gym yesterday, so I had no excuse not to work out lol. I took it pretty easy, just light upper body work. Everything was in Kg's, so I have no idea what weight I was using.

    Pull-ups 8,8,6
    BB bench 12,12
    Shoulder press 10,8,8,6
    DB rows 10,8,6

    I'm taking a stim break while I'm gone, and the lethargy is kicking my ass, haha. Can't wait to get home and be back to preworkouts and Tren-Stane.

    I'll post a nude pic or two in a little bit. I've probably gotten a little fat lol.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Well, I was finally at a hotel with a gym yesterday, so I had no excuse not to work out lol. I took it pretty easy, just light upper body work. Everything was in Kg's, so I have no idea what weight I was using.

    Pull-ups 8,8,6
    BB bench 12,12
    Shoulder press 10,8,8,6
    DB rows 10,8,6

    I'm taking a stim break while I'm gone, and the lethargy is kicking my ass, haha. Can't wait to get home and be back to preworkouts and Tren-Stane.

    I'll post a nude pic or two in a little bit. I've probably gotten a little fat lol.
    Solid quick gym session, lifting some is better than none..im eight days in on my stenzine and it definitely has kicked in, imagine how i feel.. now imagine you on tren stane lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  19. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Solid quick gym session, lifting some is better than none..im eight days in on my stenzine and it definitely has kicked in, imagine how i feel.. now imagine you on tren stane lol
    Lol I can't wait...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

    Lol I can't wait...
    You need to get back to the states and pick up that package LOL

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    You need to get back to the states and pick up that package LOL
    I know lol...I hope my neighbor has it...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

    I know lol...I hope my neighbor has it...
    Lets hope they aren't using it !!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Lets hope they aren't using it !!
    Hahaha, they're like 70...

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

    Hahaha, they're like 70...
    ill be using when I'm that age!! Lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    ill be using when I'm that age!! Lol
    Well, I will be too... But not any orals. Just like test and hgh and peptides and stuff lol.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ironflex Brawn or Tren-Stane
    By kma2402 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 12:06 AM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 07:29 PM
  3. SmithsonGA ALRI Evolution Sponsored Log
    By smithsonga in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 08:56 AM
  4. Sendo's Superdrol/Tren/Test/T3 cutting log
    By Sendo in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-27-2006, 01:05 AM
Log in
Log in