Tren-Stane Ironflex Sponsored Log

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

You'd be amazed what u can do with a carry on bag full of cloths.. Curls, shoulder press and raises, chest you name it have to get creative sometimes..
    I lost power this year at my house for a week, everything was closed I was working out with 5 gallon gas cans !!!
    Good ideas! I guess I could practice the handstand push-ups I've always wanted to be proficient at...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

Good ideas! I guess I could practice the handstand push-ups I've always wanted to be proficient at...
    So what did u come up with?? Any suitcase lateral raises.. Lol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

So what did u come up with?? Any suitcase lateral raises.. Lol
    Lol, I'm at this place called Giraffe Manor (which is incredible by the way) and I haven't done a damn thing... I'm disappointed in my self, haha.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

Lol, I'm at this place called Giraffe Manor (which is incredible by the way) and I haven't done a damn thing... I'm disappointed in my self, haha.
    Enjoy yourself u have a cycle to kill when u get home..

5. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

Enjoy yourself u have a cycle to kill when u get home..
    That's the plan!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

Idea- climb the giraffes neck like a rope in middle school. Bow! Workout solved
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    Body Performance Solutions Rep

7. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Idea- climb the giraffes neck like a rope in middle school. Bow! Workout solved
    Lol, sounds like a plan! Though the giraffe would kick my ass...

8. Any ballpark ideas on my body fat %? I've never had any type of test/calipers thingy, and I don't know enough to guess from pictures.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Any ballpark ideas on my body fat %? I've never had any type of test/calipers thingy, and I don't know enough to guess from pictures.
    I would guess in the lower teens but I'm not the best at this stuff.. Hope your package wasn't eaten by a gorilla lol!!

10. You got the top four abs showing so probably 10-12%
    •   

11. Yeah, I was thinking 12-13%. I'd love to be a solid 10% by the end of the cycle.

12. Well, I was finally at a hotel with a gym yesterday, so I had no excuse not to work out lol. I took it pretty easy, just light upper body work. Everything was in Kg's, so I have no idea what weight I was using.

Pull-ups 8,8,6
    BB bench 12,12
    Shoulder press 10,8,8,6
    DB rows 10,8,6

I'm taking a stim break while I'm gone, and the lethargy is kicking my ass, haha. Can't wait to get home and be back to preworkouts and Tren-Stane.

I'll post a nude pic or two in a little bit. I've probably gotten a little fat lol.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Well, I was finally at a hotel with a gym yesterday, so I had no excuse not to work out lol. I took it pretty easy, just light upper body work. Everything was in Kg's, so I have no idea what weight I was using.

Pull-ups 8,8,6
    BB bench 12,12
    Shoulder press 10,8,8,6
    DB rows 10,8,6

I'm taking a stim break while I'm gone, and the lethargy is kicking my ass, haha. Can't wait to get home and be back to preworkouts and Tren-Stane.

I'll post a nude pic or two in a little bit. I've probably gotten a little fat lol.
    Solid quick gym session, lifting some is better than none..im eight days in on my stenzine and it definitely has kicked in, imagine how i feel.. now imagine you on tren stane lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

Solid quick gym session, lifting some is better than none..im eight days in on my stenzine and it definitely has kicked in, imagine how i feel.. now imagine you on tren stane lol
    Lol I can't wait...

15. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

Lol I can't wait...
    You need to get back to the states and pick up that package LOL

16. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

You need to get back to the states and pick up that package LOL
    I know lol...I hope my neighbor has it...

17. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

I know lol...I hope my neighbor has it...
    Lets hope they aren't using it !!

18. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

Lets hope they aren't using it !!
    Hahaha, they're like 70...

19. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

Hahaha, they're like 70...
    ill be using when I'm that age!! Lol

20. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

ill be using when I'm that age!! Lol
    Well, I will be too... But not any orals. Just like test and hgh and peptides and stuff lol.

21. Maybe by the time we're all that old they will make this stuff legal. Lol.

22. I mean we already have TRT clinics so we know it's a good thing

23. One would think that the government would get their heads out of their asses eventually.

24. I've definitely put on an extra later of fat.. But it'll be gone soon enough lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

25. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    I've definitely put on an extra later of fat.. But it'll be gone soon enough lol.
    Edit: though to my defense, I've got some bloat in that picture too lol. It's not all fat.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

Edit: though to my defense, I've got some bloat in that picture too lol. It's not all fat.
    You'll be fine probably no fat at all just some water.. It'll be gone in a couple of days once u get back in the gym

27. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

You'll be fine probably no fat at all just some water.. It'll be gone in a couple of days once u get back in the gym
    Yeah, that's what I'm hoping.

And lol at my attempt to edit that post... I think I replied to myself and typed edit:...

28. You look great, bro. You are lean for a reason. You know what you are doing. Lift heavy and feed those muscles. TrenStane will make you super strong and actually cut you up some when it really kicks in.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by IronFlex View Post
    You look great, bro. You are lean for a reason. You know what you are doing. Lift heavy and feed those muscles. TrenStane will make you super strong and actually cut you up some when it really kicks in.
    Thanks man. I'm ready for it!

30. I'm finally back in the States! Just one more flight to go, but I'll be back by late tonight. Should be poppin' pills by tomorrow or the next day, depending on if I hit the gym tomorrow.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ironflex Brawn or Tren-Stane
    By kma2402 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-07-2013, 12:06 AM
  2. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 07:29 PM
  3. SmithsonGA ALRI Evolution Sponsored Log
    By smithsonga in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 08:56 AM
  4. Sendo's Superdrol/Tren/Test/T3 cutting log