Helladrol recomp, fasting and nutrient partitioning

C

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Just read on here that nutrient partitioning is very important while on the juice.

I do intermittent fasting and have done for years (16/8) and was planning to while doing my helladrol recomp. I was planning a 2 day on, 1 day off routine and eating 250 Cal's over daily.

Now, with IF and its help in raising Insulin Resistance, wouldn't that put my body in a better state to recomp if I ate most of my carbs post workout (first meal after breaking the fast) and my fats later?

My main goal is to lean out a few % but obviously a little bit of muscle gain wouldn't be frowned upon lol

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I think you meant insulin sensitivity.

Cycles will automatically aid nutrient partitioning. Just eat normally 4 to 5 meals a day.

If you want to keep lean and drop Bf, you can drop kcals 500 below maintenance easily, and consume carbs AROUND workouts I.e. pre and post.

C

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
I think you meant insulin sensitivity.

Cycles will automatically aid nutrient partitioning. Just eat normally 4 to 5 meals a day.

If you want to keep lean and drop Bf, you can drop kcals 500 below maintenance easily, and consume carbs AROUND workouts I.e. pre and post.
But I don't plan on changing my eating plans. I eat like this because I enjoy eating like this. I enjoy eating bigger meals at night and not eating in the day.

Just wondered if while Doing this will help cause a recomp effect. I mean thinking logically, if I ate after a workout, the Ph will help create a more Anabolic Enviroment for muscle building but during the fast while my body is still trying to be Anabolic but no food is coming in, wouldn't this cause fat loss too?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It will but a favourable environment is to keep a constant supply of amino acids.

C

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
It will but a favourable environment is to keep a constant supply of amino acids.
Well I think I'm gonna try it and log it. I'm at the point where muscle gain and/or a little fat loss will make me happy so I can't really lose

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well I think I'm gonna try it and log it. I'm at the point where muscle gain and/or a little fat loss will make me happy so I can't really lose
PM me over your cycle layout, meals, kcal intake etc and weight and stats.

Ill help you set something up because in all honesty bud, I can see this going to be a dump in the toilet.

Remember, muscles need aminos (food), this fasting business is not in a sense, nonsense, but rather not advisable during a cycle.

But, if you want to go ahead and try it, let me know HOW YOU GO and how you feel.

C

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
PM me over your cycle layout, meals, kcal intake etc and weight and stats.

Ill help you set something up because in all honesty bud, I can see this going to be a dump in the toilet.

Remember, muscles need aminos (food), this fasting business is not in a sense, nonsense, but rather not advisable during a cycle.

But, if you want to go ahead and try it, let me know HOW YOU GO and how you feel.
I can't see how it wont work. I will still be eating in surplus just not all day. The body wont use up 3000 calories within an hour of me eating them, they will still be in my body and available to use until well into the next day. It does mean however that if it gets to the point where it needs more calories and the food is used up it will look at body Fat to repair fibres.

I actually read a few topics of people doing this and having great success but none of them logged it.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Ive been intermittent fasting for almost five years and have always been able to manipulate calories to gain weight or lose. I ran a cycle of ol sup3r 1 at 220mg a few months back and increased weight/lifts dramatically. Lost virtually nothing after. 6am to 1pm = black coffee, aminos/essentials and water. 1pm = protein and fats. 5pm = workout and huge post workout shake. 6pm to 9pm = eat tons of carbs and protein. One full (always epic) cheat day a week. I will never go back to a "regular" diet.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Anabolics 25
ddfox Supplement Auction 0
C Cycle Logs 0
R Anabolics 10
masonmarin18 Cycle Logs 25