MSTEP hopin on Meth-Sten with ULTRASTEN by IRONFLEX(spon)

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    How much vinegar do I need to drink?
    Apple cider vinegar. One tablespoon morning and night, or get the pills (reccommend this) and take one am/pm
    Psalms 62:1-62:2


  2. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Apple cider vinegar. One tablespoon morning and night, or get the pills (reccommend this) and take one am/pm
    I'm lost lol whats the apple cider for?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    I'm lost lol whats the apple cider for?
    Heartburn..

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Heartburn..
    Got it. Thank you
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  5. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Got it. Thank you
    Amoung a plethora of other things.
    Psalms 62:1-62:2
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Amoung a plethora of other things.
    Ima read up on it. Thanx buddy
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  7. dam missed out on nice convo lol

    Day 9: didnt lift. had skool late night

    Day10:arms. nothin much to note and at work so boss is starin at me from across the room as im typin this lol


    Pull up warm
    3sets, 15 reps

    ARMS
    single arm dumbell curls
    40 x 8
    45 x 8
    50 x 8

    straight bar curls
    90 x 8
    90 x 10
    100 x 8

    single arm hammer curls
    45 x 8
    50 x 8
    55 x 8

    bent over single arm curl
    45 x 8
    50 x 8
    50 x 8


    rope curls
    70 x 8
    80 x 8
    80 x 8

    this cable curl
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 8

    double arm cable curl
    3 sets, doesnt have a certain weight on em

    Tri's

    diamond push ups
    3 sets 50-70 reps each


    skull crushers
    60 x 10
    65 x 8
    65 x 10

    cable one arm exten
    20 x 15
    30 x 15
    30x 10

    cable one arm exten(reverse grip)
    20 x 15
    25 x 15
    25 x 15

    rope push down
    55 x 15
    60 x 12
    65x 12

  8. Nice workout!! I haven't done diamond push ups in a long time.. Going to hit them up next tri session..

  9. Day 11: dem shoulders. now this is what i called a workout, def needed a day like this. felt a lot more pumped and motivated at the gym, got in some extra workouts and strength increased again. really felt good today at the gym even felt some sort of euphoria feeling.

    NOTES:

    • at 174lbs so went down in weight but def looks like i put on more muscle


    • my stomach isnt goin away at all for some reason


    • dont look as bloated as the other day


    • scalp isnt itchy anymore but cant tell if thinning at the moment


    • joints are kickin in but not as bad as halo cycle would


    s
    • omeone jacked my liv52 from gym bag so no liver support till next week paycheck but my piss is as clear as water lol strange cuz other PHs make it a little yellow and SD just makes it straight golden brown. this doesnt seem as toxic asd i though but i also havent drank any alcohol at all on this cycle surprisingly




    Shoulder barbell press(behind neck)
    135lbs x 8
    155lbs x 8
    185lbs x 8


    dumbell raises(horizontal)
    30 x 8
    35 x 8
    40 x 8

    Dumbell raises (vertical)
    35 x 8
    40 x 8
    40 x 8

    seated lateral raises dumbells
    30 x 15
    35 x 12
    40 x 10

    shoulder press machine
    150 x 10
    160 x 10
    170 x 10

    barbell raise
    80x 10
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

    lying rear delt raise(dumbell)
    30 x 10
    30 x 15
    35 x 12


    single arm cable delt pulls
    setting 6 x 8
    setting 7 x 8
    setting 8 x 8


    leverage shrug
    270x 15, turn around 10
    320 x 15, turn around 10
    320 x 10, turn around 10

    dumbell leaning forward shrug
    60 x 30
    70 x 25
    80 x 20

    barbell behind back shrug
    185 x 15
    225 x 10
    225 x 8

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    Day 11: dem shoulders. now this is what i called a workout, def needed a day like this. felt a lot more pumped and motivated at the gym, got in some extra workouts and strength increased again. really felt good today at the gym even felt some sort of euphoria feeling.

    NOTES:

    • at 174lbs so went down in weight but def looks like i put on more muscle


    • my stomach isnt goin away at all for some reason


    • dont look as bloated as the other day


    • scalp isnt itchy anymore but cant tell if thinning at the moment


    • joints are kickin in but not as bad as halo cycle would


    s
    • omeone jacked my liv52 from gym bag so no liver support till next week paycheck but my piss is as clear as water lol strange cuz other PHs make it a little yellow and SD just makes it straight golden brown. this doesnt seem as toxic asd i though but i also havent drank any alcohol at all on this cycle surprisingly




    Shoulder barbell press(behind neck)
    135lbs x 8
    155lbs x 8
    185lbs x 8


    dumbell raises(horizontal)
    30 x 8
    35 x 8
    40 x 8

    Dumbell raises (vertical)
    35 x 8
    40 x 8
    40 x 8

    seated lateral raises dumbells
    30 x 15
    35 x 12
    40 x 10

    shoulder press machine
    150 x 10
    160 x 10
    170 x 10

    barbell raise
    80x 10
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

    lying rear delt raise(dumbell)
    30 x 10
    30 x 15
    35 x 12


    single arm cable delt pulls
    setting 6 x 8
    setting 7 x 8
    setting 8 x 8


    leverage shrug
    270x 15, turn around 10
    320 x 15, turn around 10
    320 x 10, turn around 10

    dumbell leaning forward shrug
    60 x 30
    70 x 25
    80 x 20

    barbell behind back shrug
    185 x 15
    225 x 10
    225 x 8
    Dude that sucks that someone stole your stuff!!! Your lifts are looking strong, that's the great part about ultrastren it can be used for a bulk or recomp. all depends on the diet..

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Dude that sucks that someone stole your stuff!!! Your lifts are looking strong, that's the great part about ultrastren it can be used for a bulk or recomp. all depends on the diet..
    just happy i didnt bring the ultrasten in the bag lol that would sucked a lot. ya this stuff is great for strength, cannot wait till week 4, gonna try 30mg for shnitz and giggle

  12. That sucks your liver support got jacked! Are you in a calorie deficit? Or maintence? Sounds like the ultrasten is workin a recomp on you...
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  13. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    That sucks your liver support got jacked! Are you in a calorie deficit? Or maintence? Sounds like the ultrasten is workin a recomp on you...

    500cal over maintenance. Eh I buy it off eBay so I get like 5 bottles for 17 bucks lol just lame how it was my last one. I'm surprised I don't have like liver cramps or yellow urine like I would with other phs

  14. Whats up Mstep? Hows the ultra treating you??

  15. Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post

    500cal over maintenance. Eh I buy it off eBay so I get like 5 bottles for 17 bucks lol just lame how it was my last one. I'm surprised I don't have like liver cramps or yellow urine like I would with other phs
    hmm i should give ebay a looksy for liver support like that.. smart move my man!
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  16. my bad guys, skool been keepin me busy and i had to change my whole schedule but still hittin gym at night.

    What Has Happened
    • currently at 179lbs lol this weekend i upped cals and been eating a lot more


    • Week 3 is the kick in for me i guess cuz im lookin more swole and people are noticing.


    • Arms are becoming pretty big, people noticing this a lot too and shirts sleeves are almost ripping.


    • Hair still thinning a bit


    • Surprisingly body hair isnt growing like i thought it wouldve


    • becoming a bit lethargic but not that bad

  17. So your up 7 lbs Nice!! Would love to see you post some workouts throwing weight around.. Did you get more liver support?

  18. Everyones up around 6-10lbs lol

    If you got more liver support.. hide it better lol
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  19. Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    So your up 7 lbs Nice!! Would love to see you post some workouts throwing weight around.. Did you get more liver support?
    hahahah always felt weird recordin myelf

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Everyones up around 6-10lbs lol

    If you got more liver support.. hide it better lol
    ya, stuff is legit lol just picked up some milk thistle since its cheap. hate this stuff though, my piss always smells like it

  20. Where's the PRs my dude throw them up!!

  21. We want to know....come on..show us what you got...
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  22. alright just got home from hospital, my bad for not mentioning but i been there all day yesterday with them doin some tests. finally got insurance cuz of skool so i took advntage of everything lol for the past few days i been gettin pains on the insides mainly midsection by upper abs, had a fever, i been extremely tired throughout my day and yesterday i was literally asleep for 18 hours at the hospital. im thinkin it was my liver but usually get a pain and didnt look yellow in the eyes or skin. blood tests will come back in a few days but today im feelin a lot better but im still extremely tired and lookin a little more if that was even possible lol honestly im thinkin i just had a fever but my mom was scared that i was in bed all day. didnt even celebrate the 4th but headin to gym in a few hours. postin update pics later today

  23. Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    alright just got home from hospital, my bad for not mentioning but i been there all day yesterday with them doin some tests. finally got insurance cuz of skool so i took advntage of everything lol for the past few days i been gettin pains on the insides mainly midsection by upper abs, had a fever, i been extremely tired throughout my day and yesterday i was literally asleep for 18 hours at the hospital. im thinkin it was my liver but usually get a pain and didnt look yellow in the eyes or skin. blood tests will come back in a few days but today im feelin a lot better but im still extremely tired and lookin a little more if that was even possible lol honestly im thinkin i just had a fever but my mom was scared that i was in bed all day. didnt even celebrate the 4th but headin to gym in a few hours. postin update pics later today
    Whoa. Hope you get to feelin even better mstep! Were you able to eat much?
    Psalms 62:1-62:2

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    alright just got home from hospital, my bad for not mentioning but i been there all day yesterday with them doin some tests. finally got insurance cuz of skool so i took advntage of everything lol for the past few days i been gettin pains on the insides mainly midsection by upper abs, had a fever, i been extremely tired throughout my day and yesterday i was literally asleep for 18 hours at the hospital. im thinkin it was my liver but usually get a pain and didnt look yellow in the eyes or skin. blood tests will come back in a few days but today im feelin a lot better but im still extremely tired and lookin a little more if that was even possible lol honestly im thinkin i just had a fever but my mom was scared that i was in bed all day. didnt even celebrate the 4th but headin to gym in a few hours. postin update pics later today
    Sucks bro....hope you'll feel better soon. Sucks getting sick on cycle....
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  25. Yeah buddy take care of yours.. We will all be here watching u kill it when u feel better
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Down on the farm with ErgoPharm by ReaperX
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 08:15 AM
  2. Opinion on EC stack with cAMP & LXtreme
    By Head Nurse in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 05:17 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-31-2005, 02:45 PM
  4. IFG-1 virgin: On cycle or with PCT?
    By Greenguy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 01:37 PM
  5. My Thoughts on Meth 1-T Cycles
    By Skark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 02:10 PM
Log in
Log in