MSTEP hopin on Meth-Sten with ULTRASTEN by IRONFLEX(spon)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,627
    Rep Power
    3017687
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    0.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    Day 7: murdered the back yesterday and bumped to 20mg, wow big difference but scalp has been extremely itchy lately especially since yesterday but strength is def goin up. pumps are insane also. at work right now so will give more detail after
    20 mg is the magical # just give it a coupled of days !!!

  2. Advanced Member
    thehogsters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    536
    Rep Power
    15606
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    33.25%

    30mg is were its at.
  3. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    290180
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Day 8: Chest. hot dam how much i love 20mg, strength is just gettin higher and higher. im looking kinda bloated though, not sure if its sodium intake but face looks a little more round and belly isnt really shrinkin, really dont wanna cut calories at the moment since gainz are comin in so think ill toss in a little more cardio i guess. hair is less itchy today, mite have been stress cuz of some financial issues this weekend but think i got it handled but pickin up some rogain this weekend, i mean mite as well try it. ill post a pic of top of my head to show u what im workin with OH AND HAWKS WOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol was out celebratin last night with the city and dam was it wild

    oh and first day of skool tonight for me so no gym today but gonna be doin pull ups and push ups today at work to compensate

    warm pushups
    3 sets, 30 fast reps

    Flat bench
    155 x 8
    185 x 8
    225 x 8

    Incline
    155 x 8
    205 x 8
    245 x 8

    Decline
    155 x 8
    185 x 8
    225 x 8

    flat dumbell flies
    45 x 8
    55 x 8
    65 x 8

    incline dumbell flies
    50 x 8
    55 x 8
    60 x 8

    3 cable fly workouts
    3 sets and 10 reps each
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    290180
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I'm in buddy. I run mine next week.
    welcome bro, its been a good cycle so far and def followin u

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Itchy scalp? Hrm.. check your pm's. Im goin to hit chest and back tonight. See what kind of pumpz i get ..
    i checked the site and they dont have a shampoo
  5. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    290180
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I'm in buddy. I run mine next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    20 mg is the magical # just give it a coupled of days !!!
    oh its kickin in nicely lol

    Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    30mg is were its at.
    hahaha too much for me for now, 20mg SD is perfect for me and think 20mg msten is perfect already
  6. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,627
    Rep Power
    3017687
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    0.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    Day 8: Chest. hot dam how much i love 20mg, strength is just gettin higher and higher. im looking kinda bloated though, not sure if its sodium intake but face looks a little more round and belly isnt really shrinkin, really dont wanna cut calories at the moment since gainz are comin in so think ill toss in a little more cardio i guess. hair is less itchy today, mite have been stress cuz of some financial issues this weekend but think i got it handled but pickin up some rogain this weekend, i mean mite as well try it. ill post a pic of top of my head to show u what im workin with OH AND HAWKS WOONNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol was out celebratin last night with the city and dam was it wild

    oh and first day of skool tonight for me so no gym today but gonna be doin pull ups and push ups today at work to compensate

    warm pushups
    3 sets, 30 fast reps

    Flat bench
    155 x 8
    185 x 8
    225 x 8

    Incline
    155 x 8
    205 x 8
    245 x 8

    Decline
    155 x 8
    185 x 8
    225 x 8

    flat dumbell flies
    45 x 8
    55 x 8
    65 x 8

    incline dumbell flies
    50 x 8
    55 x 8
    60 x 8

    3 cable fly workouts
    3 sets and 10 reps each
    I told you 20 was good!! LOL I see your incline #'s are stronger than your flat bench.. For me I'm the opposite I incline like a girl on BB press.. Nice work..
  7. Advanced Member
    thehogsters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    536
    Rep Power
    15606
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    33.25%

    Lol you might be right. I can't take this heart burn much longer. Eating 10 tums a day, but I'm strong as an ox.
  8. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,627
    Rep Power
    3017687
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    0.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Lol you might be right. I can't take this heart burn much longer. Eating 10 tums a day, but I'm strong as an ox.
    Sometimes less is more.. I rather have a lower dose and run the cycle longer.. I feel it's easier for me to keep my gains in PCT..
  9. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,197
    Rep Power
    2846989
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    i checked the site and they dont have a shampoo
    They do, it starts with a d lol its on the front page. I just glanced over it.. the description will tell you..
    Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    Lol you might be right. I can't take this heart burn much longer. Eating 10 tums a day, but I'm strong as an ox.
    Poppin tums like pez eh? Try picking up apple cider vinegar and using it instead. Two weeks and youll be great
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  10. Advanced Member
    thehogsters's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    536
    Rep Power
    15606
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    33.25%

    How much vinegar do I need to drink?
  11. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,197
    Rep Power
    2846989
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thehogsters View Post
    How much vinegar do I need to drink?
    Apple cider vinegar. One tablespoon morning and night, or get the pills (reccommend this) and take one am/pm
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  12. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,786
    Rep Power
    1887156
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    9.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Apple cider vinegar. One tablespoon morning and night, or get the pills (reccommend this) and take one am/pm
    I'm lost lol whats the apple cider for?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  13. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,627
    Rep Power
    3017687
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    0.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    I'm lost lol whats the apple cider for?
    Heartburn..
  14. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,786
    Rep Power
    1887156
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    9.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post

    Heartburn..
    Got it. Thank you
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  15. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,197
    Rep Power
    2846989
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Got it. Thank you
    Amoung a plethora of other things.
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  16. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,786
    Rep Power
    1887156
    Level
    72
    Lv. Percent
    9.99%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Amoung a plethora of other things.
    Ima read up on it. Thanx buddy
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  17. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    290180
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    dam missed out on nice convo lol

    Day 9: didnt lift. had skool late night

    Day10:arms. nothin much to note and at work so boss is starin at me from across the room as im typin this lol


    Pull up warm
    3sets, 15 reps

    ARMS
    single arm dumbell curls
    40 x 8
    45 x 8
    50 x 8

    straight bar curls
    90 x 8
    90 x 10
    100 x 8

    single arm hammer curls
    45 x 8
    50 x 8
    55 x 8

    bent over single arm curl
    45 x 8
    50 x 8
    50 x 8


    rope curls
    70 x 8
    80 x 8
    80 x 8

    this cable curl
    60 x 8
    65 x 8
    65 x 8

    double arm cable curl
    3 sets, doesnt have a certain weight on em

    Tri's

    diamond push ups
    3 sets 50-70 reps each


    skull crushers
    60 x 10
    65 x 8
    65 x 10

    cable one arm exten
    20 x 15
    30 x 15
    30x 10

    cable one arm exten(reverse grip)
    20 x 15
    25 x 15
    25 x 15

    rope push down
    55 x 15
    60 x 12
    65x 12
  18. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,627
    Rep Power
    3017687
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    0.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice workout!! I haven't done diamond push ups in a long time.. Going to hit them up next tri session..
  19. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    290180
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Day 11: dem shoulders. now this is what i called a workout, def needed a day like this. felt a lot more pumped and motivated at the gym, got in some extra workouts and strength increased again. really felt good today at the gym even felt some sort of euphoria feeling.

    NOTES:

    • at 174lbs so went down in weight but def looks like i put on more muscle


    • my stomach isnt goin away at all for some reason


    • dont look as bloated as the other day


    • scalp isnt itchy anymore but cant tell if thinning at the moment


    • joints are kickin in but not as bad as halo cycle would


    s
    • omeone jacked my liv52 from gym bag so no liver support till next week paycheck but my piss is as clear as water lol strange cuz other PHs make it a little yellow and SD just makes it straight golden brown. this doesnt seem as toxic asd i though but i also havent drank any alcohol at all on this cycle surprisingly




    Shoulder barbell press(behind neck)
    135lbs x 8
    155lbs x 8
    185lbs x 8


    dumbell raises(horizontal)
    30 x 8
    35 x 8
    40 x 8

    Dumbell raises (vertical)
    35 x 8
    40 x 8
    40 x 8

    seated lateral raises dumbells
    30 x 15
    35 x 12
    40 x 10

    shoulder press machine
    150 x 10
    160 x 10
    170 x 10

    barbell raise
    80x 10
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

    lying rear delt raise(dumbell)
    30 x 10
    30 x 15
    35 x 12


    single arm cable delt pulls
    setting 6 x 8
    setting 7 x 8
    setting 8 x 8


    leverage shrug
    270x 15, turn around 10
    320 x 15, turn around 10
    320 x 10, turn around 10

    dumbell leaning forward shrug
    60 x 30
    70 x 25
    80 x 20

    barbell behind back shrug
    185 x 15
    225 x 10
    225 x 8
  20. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,627
    Rep Power
    3017687
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    0.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    Day 11: dem shoulders. now this is what i called a workout, def needed a day like this. felt a lot more pumped and motivated at the gym, got in some extra workouts and strength increased again. really felt good today at the gym even felt some sort of euphoria feeling.

    NOTES:

    • at 174lbs so went down in weight but def looks like i put on more muscle


    • my stomach isnt goin away at all for some reason


    • dont look as bloated as the other day


    • scalp isnt itchy anymore but cant tell if thinning at the moment


    • joints are kickin in but not as bad as halo cycle would


    s
    • omeone jacked my liv52 from gym bag so no liver support till next week paycheck but my piss is as clear as water lol strange cuz other PHs make it a little yellow and SD just makes it straight golden brown. this doesnt seem as toxic asd i though but i also havent drank any alcohol at all on this cycle surprisingly




    Shoulder barbell press(behind neck)
    135lbs x 8
    155lbs x 8
    185lbs x 8


    dumbell raises(horizontal)
    30 x 8
    35 x 8
    40 x 8

    Dumbell raises (vertical)
    35 x 8
    40 x 8
    40 x 8

    seated lateral raises dumbells
    30 x 15
    35 x 12
    40 x 10

    shoulder press machine
    150 x 10
    160 x 10
    170 x 10

    barbell raise
    80x 10
    90 x 8
    100 x 8

    lying rear delt raise(dumbell)
    30 x 10
    30 x 15
    35 x 12


    single arm cable delt pulls
    setting 6 x 8
    setting 7 x 8
    setting 8 x 8


    leverage shrug
    270x 15, turn around 10
    320 x 15, turn around 10
    320 x 10, turn around 10

    dumbell leaning forward shrug
    60 x 30
    70 x 25
    80 x 20

    barbell behind back shrug
    185 x 15
    225 x 10
    225 x 8
    Dude that sucks that someone stole your stuff!!! Your lifts are looking strong, that's the great part about ultrastren it can be used for a bulk or recomp. all depends on the diet..
  21. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    290180
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    Dude that sucks that someone stole your stuff!!! Your lifts are looking strong, that's the great part about ultrastren it can be used for a bulk or recomp. all depends on the diet..
    just happy i didnt bring the ultrasten in the bag lol that would sucked a lot. ya this stuff is great for strength, cannot wait till week 4, gonna try 30mg for shnitz and giggle
  22. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,197
    Rep Power
    2846989
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    That sucks your liver support got jacked! Are you in a calorie deficit? Or maintence? Sounds like the ultrasten is workin a recomp on you...
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  23. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    290180
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    That sucks your liver support got jacked! Are you in a calorie deficit? Or maintence? Sounds like the ultrasten is workin a recomp on you...

    500cal over maintenance. Eh I buy it off eBay so I get like 5 bottles for 17 bucks lol just lame how it was my last one. I'm surprised I don't have like liver cramps or yellow urine like I would with other phs
  24. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,627
    Rep Power
    3017687
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    0.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Whats up Mstep? Hows the ultra treating you??
  25. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,197
    Rep Power
    2846989
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post

    500cal over maintenance. Eh I buy it off eBay so I get like 5 bottles for 17 bucks lol just lame how it was my last one. I'm surprised I don't have like liver cramps or yellow urine like I would with other phs
    hmm i should give ebay a looksy for liver support like that.. smart move my man!
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  26. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    290180
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    my bad guys, skool been keepin me busy and i had to change my whole schedule but still hittin gym at night.

    What Has Happened
    • currently at 179lbs lol this weekend i upped cals and been eating a lot more


    • Week 3 is the kick in for me i guess cuz im lookin more swole and people are noticing.


    • Arms are becoming pretty big, people noticing this a lot too and shirts sleeves are almost ripping.


    • Hair still thinning a bit


    • Surprisingly body hair isnt growing like i thought it wouldve


    • becoming a bit lethargic but not that bad
  27. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,627
    Rep Power
    3017687
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    0.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    So your up 7 lbs Nice!! Would love to see you post some workouts throwing weight around.. Did you get more liver support?
  28. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,197
    Rep Power
    2846989
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Everyones up around 6-10lbs lol

    If you got more liver support.. hide it better lol
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  29. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    290180
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bcazo View Post
    So your up 7 lbs Nice!! Would love to see you post some workouts throwing weight around.. Did you get more liver support?
    hahahah always felt weird recordin myelf

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Everyones up around 6-10lbs lol

    If you got more liver support.. hide it better lol
    ya, stuff is legit lol just picked up some milk thistle since its cheap. hate this stuff though, my piss always smells like it
  30. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,627
    Rep Power
    3017687
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    0.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Where's the PRs my dude throw them up!!
  31. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,548
    Rep Power
    2175297
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    84.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    We want to know....come on..show us what you got...
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  32. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    290180
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    alright just got home from hospital, my bad for not mentioning but i been there all day yesterday with them doin some tests. finally got insurance cuz of skool so i took advntage of everything lol for the past few days i been gettin pains on the insides mainly midsection by upper abs, had a fever, i been extremely tired throughout my day and yesterday i was literally asleep for 18 hours at the hospital. im thinkin it was my liver but usually get a pain and didnt look yellow in the eyes or skin. blood tests will come back in a few days but today im feelin a lot better but im still extremely tired and lookin a little more if that was even possible lol honestly im thinkin i just had a fever but my mom was scared that i was in bed all day. didnt even celebrate the 4th but headin to gym in a few hours. postin update pics later today
  33. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,197
    Rep Power
    2846989
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    alright just got home from hospital, my bad for not mentioning but i been there all day yesterday with them doin some tests. finally got insurance cuz of skool so i took advntage of everything lol for the past few days i been gettin pains on the insides mainly midsection by upper abs, had a fever, i been extremely tired throughout my day and yesterday i was literally asleep for 18 hours at the hospital. im thinkin it was my liver but usually get a pain and didnt look yellow in the eyes or skin. blood tests will come back in a few days but today im feelin a lot better but im still extremely tired and lookin a little more if that was even possible lol honestly im thinkin i just had a fever but my mom was scared that i was in bed all day. didnt even celebrate the 4th but headin to gym in a few hours. postin update pics later today
    Whoa. Hope you get to feelin even better mstep! Were you able to eat much?
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  34. Elite Member
    edje007's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,548
    Rep Power
    2175297
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    84.62%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    alright just got home from hospital, my bad for not mentioning but i been there all day yesterday with them doin some tests. finally got insurance cuz of skool so i took advntage of everything lol for the past few days i been gettin pains on the insides mainly midsection by upper abs, had a fever, i been extremely tired throughout my day and yesterday i was literally asleep for 18 hours at the hospital. im thinkin it was my liver but usually get a pain and didnt look yellow in the eyes or skin. blood tests will come back in a few days but today im feelin a lot better but im still extremely tired and lookin a little more if that was even possible lol honestly im thinkin i just had a fever but my mom was scared that i was in bed all day. didnt even celebrate the 4th but headin to gym in a few hours. postin update pics later today
    Sucks bro....hope you'll feel better soon. Sucks getting sick on cycle....
    Olympus labs Rep
    Olympus Labs, a line of products that will turn men into demigods.
    visit us at: olympus-labs.com
  35. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,627
    Rep Power
    3017687
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    0.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeah buddy take care of yours.. We will all be here watching u kill it when u feel better
  36. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    290180
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Thanks guys, currently at gym now. Feelin nasty stronger but also a little light headed and seein spots after every set lol can't go lighter on weight right now, really enjoying it. Gonna try to get a pic in when no ones around lol
  37. Elite Member
    tyga tyga's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,197
    Rep Power
    2846989
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    80.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by mstep View Post
    Thanks guys, currently at gym now. Feelin nasty stronger but also a little light headed and seein spots after every set lol can't go lighter on weight right now, really enjoying it. Gonna try to get a pic in when no ones around lol
    Sneakin in a selfie while on msten? Lol im going to sneak a photo today too
    MYOKEM ATHLETE & REP
    BJOHNSON15 @MYOKEM.COM FOR 15% OFF

    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  38. Advanced Member
    mstep's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    665
    Rep Power
    290180
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%
    Achievements Activity Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post

    Sneakin in a selfie while on msten? Lol im going to sneak a photo today too
    Lol it's freakin hard, people all Around


    Also I dosed 30mg today. Holy **** strength is insane, I feel like I'm liftin feathers and aggression in kickin in. Everything in and everyone in the gym is pissin me off especially the a$$wipe that's working out literally in front of me out of all the space around
  39. Elite Member
    bcazo's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,627
    Rep Power
    3017687
    Level
    82
    Lv. Percent
    0.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I take selfies in the stalls in the bathroom of the gym
  40. Advanced Member
    musclefool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    675
    Rep Power
    68466
    Level
    23
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%

    Hey quick question is that liv 52 any good?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Down on the farm with ErgoPharm by ReaperX
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2007, 08:15 AM
  2. Opinion on EC stack with cAMP & LXtreme
    By Head Nurse in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 05:17 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-31-2005, 02:45 PM
  4. IFG-1 virgin: On cycle or with PCT?
    By Greenguy in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 01:37 PM
  5. My Thoughts on Meth 1-T Cycles
    By Skark in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-02-2004, 02:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in