Reggie's American Muscle Gets Restored sponsored by Androg

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Round 2 crushed!! Felt really good tonight, for some reason joints didn't bother me one bit. Feels awesome to be able to do standing db curls again....time to work towards 20s!!!!

    Standing cable curl drop sets lowest position
    30x10x3 warm up
    (65x10 drop 57.5x10 drop 42.5x10)x4
    This always gives me an amazing pump, and veins look awesome!!

    Standing db curls
    35x20 warm up
    45x20
    50x20
    55x16

    Spider curls ez bar
    55x12x3

    Standing Cable Cross Curls double bicep pose
    25x10
    30x8
    25x10x2

    Mood was much better today, not sure what was going on the last two days but glad to see it improve!! The upping my water intake has helped significantly as well.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  2. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    So much easier to log now that we have internet again!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  3. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371956797.208353.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  76.6 KB
    Life's a garden, dig it
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Day 9
    What's up fellas? Trained chest today fasted. Elbow was once again hurting like an sob, and strength wasn't there. Not a good day today

    Flat BB Bench ss with cable cross middle position
    135x10x3 warm up
    (225x8 + 25x10)x3
    Just couldn't push any harder as I really didn't trust my elbow

    Incline BB Bench ss with cable cross top position
    135x10 + 25x10
    155X10 + 20x10
    185X8 + 20x10

    Decline BB Bench ss with pushups ss with cable cross lowest position
    135x10 + 20 + 20x10
    185X8 + 20 + 15x10
    225x5 + 15 + 15x10

    Pec Dec
    115x10x3

    Going to be eating before training chest next time as I think this was part of my problem. Not sure why one day my joints feel great and the next I can't hardly lift a damn thing!! Pretty frustrated right now!!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  5. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,946
    Rep Power
    3421782

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371956797.208353.jpg
Views: 37
Size:  76.6 KB
    This. Nuff said.
  6. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 9
    What's up fellas? Trained chest today fasted. Elbow was once again hurting like an sob, and strength wasn't there. Not a good day today

    Flat BB Bench ss with cable cross middle position
    135x10x3 warm up
    (225x8 + 25x10)x3
    Just couldn't push any harder as I really didn't trust my elbow

    Incline BB Bench ss with cable cross top position
    135x10 + 25x10
    155X10 + 20x10
    185X8 + 20x10

    Decline BB Bench ss with pushups ss with cable cross lowest position
    135x10 + 20 + 20x10
    185X8 + 20 + 15x10
    225x5 + 15 + 15x10

    Pec Dec
    115x10x3

    Going to be eating before training chest next time as I think this was part of my problem. Not sure why one day my joints feel great and the next I can't hardly lift a damn thing!! Pretty frustrated right now!!!
    That is still a good workout. Alot of guys would have half assed it with pain as an excuse, but you fukkin put some work in.
  7. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    That is still a good workout. Alot of guys would have half assed it with pain as an excuse, but you fukkin put some work in.
    Thanks buddy! I always log right after I train and was really frustrated. Just throwing a tantrum lol
    Life's a garden, dig it
  8. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    On a positive note this is what my gym looked like this morning Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372032931.680846.jpg
Views: 30
Size:  97.3 KB
    Life's a garden, dig it
  9. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Empty gym = WIN
  10. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Empty gym = WIN
    Ya I love weekend early mornings at my gym!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  11. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Day 10
    It's go time!! Really getting that Alpha feeling, and my libido has been off the chain the last couple of days. Felt good today although I only got about 4hours of sleep last night. Decided to go lighter on rack pulls and try to build up my strength that way before trying to go heavy again. Elbow was fine today, I think it has a little bipolar action going on as one day it's great and the next it hurts. Haven't noticed any sides so to speak except for a little increase in anger but even that hasn't been bad the last couple of days. Still taking 1 cap of the Androgenix 3 times a day and 4 Restore with the first dose of the Androgenix.


    Rack Pulls
    135x10x2 warm up
    225x10
    315x8x2
    405x6
    315x6

    Close Grip Lat Pulls
    110x12
    130x10x3

    Wide Grip Lat Pulls
    110x10x2
    130x8x2
    110x10x2

    Standing Shoulder Press
    (35x12 + 45x10)x5 10 second rests between sets

    Delt Destroyers
    (40x30 + 25x15 + 15x10)x4

    Incline Face Down Front Raises alternating arms
    20x20x4
    Life's a garden, dig it
  12. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Took a few non pumped measurements
    Chest 45 1/4
    Right bi 17 3/4
    Left bi 17 1/2
    Right quad 23 1/4
    Left quad 22
    Waist 31
    Weight 182
    Life's a garden, dig it
  13. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Day 11
    Leg day today, which always wipes me out. I think a nice ice bath is in order!!

    Hammer Leg Extentions
    90x10x3 warm up
    180x10x2
    200x8
    230x8x2
    200x8
    180x10

    Iso Hamstring Curls Standing Hammer
    35 per side 5 sets of 10 reps holding at the top for 5 seconds

    Hack Squats
    180x10x2
    270x10
    360x10
    450x8x2
    360x10 only resting long enough to take off plates at this point
    270x10
    180x10
    90x10

    Stair Climber
    level 14 fat burner mode for 10 minutes

    Have a pretty bad headache today so going to be picking up some CoQ10 on payday as that seemed to help me on the last cycle I ran.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  14. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 11
    Leg day today, which always wipes me out. I think a nice ice bath is in order!!

    Hammer Leg Extentions
    90x10x3 warm up
    180x10x2
    200x8
    230x8x2
    200x8
    180x10

    Iso Hamstring Curls Standing Hammer
    35 per side 5 sets of 10 reps holding at the top for 5 seconds

    Hack Squats
    180x10x2
    270x10
    360x10
    450x8x2
    360x10 only resting long enough to take off plates at this point
    270x10
    180x10
    90x10

    Stair Climber
    level 14 fat burner mode for 10 minutes

    Have a pretty bad headache today so going to be picking up some CoQ10 on payday as that seemed to help me on the last cycle I ran.
    CoQ10 is a must imo
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  15. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    CoQ10 is a must imo
    I agree!! It was you that turned me on to it awhile back if I remember right and I was very happy with it!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  16. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,946
    Rep Power
    3421782

    Boosts immune function (which is challenged on cycle), helps protect heart (which is challenged on cycle), helps maintain a healthier bp (which is challenged on cycle). No side effects, can use indefinitely, easy to take 1-3x/day....

    Literally the only drawback is cost - shop around. It's great stuff. Part of why I think Talos worked so well for me - never used that high a dose of coq10 before until Talos. Will always use that amount on cycle now.
  17. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Boosts immune function (which is challenged on cycle), helps protect heart (which is challenged on cycle), helps maintain a healthier bp (which is challenged on cycle). No side effects, can use indefinitely, easy to take 1-3x/day....

    Literally the only drawback is cost - shop around. It's great stuff. Part of why I think Talos worked so well for me - never used that high a dose of coq10 before until Talos. Will always use that amount on cycle now.
    How much coq10 does it have?
    Life's a garden, dig it
  18. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Day 12
    Weight 181
    Blood Pressure 133/91 a little high today

    Other than my bp being high I'm feeling pretty good. Trained bis/tris today

    Cable Curls
    57.5x10
    65x10
    80x10x2
    65x10
    57.5x10

    Standing DB Curls
    45x20
    50x18
    55x16

    Incline Bench Spider Curls EZ bar drop set with DB
    (65x10 + 30X20)x4

    Cable Cross Curls drop then raise
    25x10 + 20X10 + 25x9
    25x10 + 20x10 + 25x8
    (25X10 + 20x10 + 25x7)x2

    Vbar Pushdowns
    65x10
    80x10
    Stack x 10x2

    Single Arm Reverse Grip Pushdowns
    20x10x4

    Weighted Dips (bw + 45)
    15x3
    Life's a garden, dig it
  19. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 12
    Weight 181
    Blood Pressure 133/91 a little high today

    Other than my bp being high I'm feeling pretty good. Trained bis/tris today

    Cable Curls
    57.5x10
    65x10
    80x10x2
    65x10
    57.5x10

    Standing DB Curls
    45x20
    50x18
    55x16

    Incline Bench Spider Curls EZ bar drop set with DB
    (65x10 + 30X20)x4

    Cable Cross Curls drop then raise
    25x10 + 20X10 + 25x9
    25x10 + 20x10 + 25x8
    (25X10 + 20x10 + 25x7)x2

    Vbar Pushdowns
    65x10
    80x10
    Stack x 10x2

    Single Arm Reverse Grip Pushdowns
    20x10x4

    Weighted Dips (bw + 45)
    15x3
    that is definitely pretty high, man. be careful
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  20. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    that is definitely pretty high, man. be careful
    Ya I'm going to keep an eye on it and if need be drop my dose to 2 a day
    Life's a garden, dig it
  21. Registered User
    Hyde's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    4,946
    Rep Power
    3421782

    300mg of CoQ10 in 4 caps of Talos (75mg each). I sometimes take 6 caps/day depending on severity of methyl.

    My bp was the very end of Msten (and the dheas, bridged off cyanostane, mind you) was like 148/60 or something crazy. Maybe even 152, can't quite recall. But the nurse taking my blood pressure about crapped. She had no idea why the numbers looked that way; only the doctor knows what's up.
  22. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Must've just been a fluke. It's back down to normal 123/79
    Life's a garden, dig it
  23. Registered User
    TheSwanks's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    new york
    Age
    30
    Posts
    8,984
    Rep Power
    7167089

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Must've just been a fluke. It's back down to normal 123/79
    Keep an eye on it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  24. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Keep an eye on it
    Will do
    Life's a garden, dig it
  25. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Day 13
    Slept though the night last night for the first time in months, woke up feeling awesome!!! Trained chest today and really starting to feel like a bawse!!!!

    Flat Db Bench
    60x10x2
    80x10
    90x10
    100x8x2

    Incline Db Bench ss with flys
    50x10 + 50x10
    (70x10 + 50x10)x3

    Declilne Db Bench
    60x10
    80x10x2
    90x10
    kinda tweaked my elbow a little pulling the weight up to the starting position but nothing too bad

    Cable Crossovers ss lowest to middle to highest
    20x10 + 20x10 + 20x10
    25x10 + 25x10 + 25x10
    30x8 + 30x8 + 30x8

    Pushups
    30
    20
    15

    Really feel great today, can't stress that enough!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  26. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Wife's birthday today so I've been too busy to make it to the gym but will make up for it tomorrow!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  27. Registered User
    drewsicle3210's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    EATING for BULK
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,931
    Rep Power
    2870703

    Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Day 13
    Slept though the night last night for the first time in months, woke up feeling awesome!!! Trained chest today and really starting to feel like a bawse!!!!

    Flat Db Bench
    60x10x2
    80x10
    90x10
    100x8x2

    Incline Db Bench ss with flys
    50x10 + 50x10
    (70x10 + 50x10)x3

    Declilne Db Bench
    60x10
    80x10x2
    90x10
    kinda tweaked my elbow a little pulling the weight up to the starting position but nothing too bad

    Cable Crossovers ss lowest to middle to highest
    20x10 + 20x10 + 20x10
    25x10 + 25x10 + 25x10
    30x8 + 30x8 + 30x8

    Pushups
    30
    20
    15

    Really feel great today, can't stress that enough!!
    Slung those dumbbells around like a champ..
    Watch that elbow homey, shoulders and elbows get bad quick and stay bad for too long!
  28. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Slung those dumbbells around like a champ..
    Watch that elbow homey, shoulders and elbows get bad quick and stay bad for too long!
    Ya I hear ya man, it's been an ongoing problem for awhile
    Life's a garden, dig it
  29. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Day 15
    Was scheduled to train back and shoulders today, however just didn't have the energy to get to shoulders after a pretty good back workout. Will go back tonight and hit shoulders.

    Rack Pulls
    135x10
    225x10
    315x10
    405x7
    455x4
    475x3
    500x1 PR YEAH BOYYYYYY!!!!
    Locked it out like a bawse!!!

    Face Pulls Lowest Position
    42.5x10x5

    Stiff Arm Pushdowns drop sets
    (57.5x10 + 50x10 + 42.5x10)x4

    Close Grip Lat Pulls
    130x10
    145x10x3

    Trained today fasted without a pre so energy level wasn't there, and I think the rack pulls really took it out of me. Still a good day!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  30. Registered User
    niners4reggie's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  173 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    South Dakota
    Age
    42
    Posts
    6,130
    Rep Power
    3592139

    Round 2
    Killed my shoulders tonight!!

    Standing Plate Press warm up
    (45x10 drop 35x10 drop 25x10)x3

    Standing Barbell Press smith machine
    135x10
    155x10
    185x8
    205x6
    155x10

    Delt Destroyers
    (40x30 + 25x15 + 15x10)x4

    Front Raises kettle bell
    20x10 per side for 3 sets

    Barbell Shrugs
    205x10x3

    My shoulders are seriously dead right now. Took an ice bath soon as I got home as I am pretty damn sore!!
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pistol Gets RESTOREd (sponsored)
    By pistol345 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-13-2013, 04:35 PM
  2. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 04:01 PM
  3. JP8 get diesel review by a stim addict. (not sponsored)
    By gibbob2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 02:35 PM
  4. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 02:49 PM
  5. GET DIESEL OR DIE TRYIN' (sponsored) by ReaperX
    By ReaperX in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 12:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in