First cycle ever EPI need some advice

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Hi this is my first cycle ever and I'm pumped. Week prior I plan on starting my Omega 3 fish oil which contains 180 mg EPA and 120 mg DHA. I also am going to take Anabolic Innovations Life Support which has celery seed, Hawthorne berry, among other things. Now onto the cycle.

Weeks 1-4 EPI: 30/30/30/30 (I bottle is 90 pills 10mg each so I'm running 4 weeks)

Weeks:4-8: 20/20/20/20 Is that too much for a 4 week cycle? What else do I need for PCT. I heard an A.I is recommended such as
Exemestane. ​Would I run it with the serm or after the 4 weeks are up? Anything else I need for pct? Thanks for your help.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
what serm are you dosing for? and with epi, you can do a weak ai like armistane, but you can also get away without one. dont do any research ai's like exemestane

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
[h=1][/h]Tamoxifen Citrate for serm and with pct I might just add daa and PES erase instead of a prescription grade a.i those are harder to get.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
[h=1][/h]Tamoxifen Citrate for serm and with pct I might just add daa and PES erase instead of a prescription grade a.i those are harder to get.
Not as hard as you think bro.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
yea erase = armistane. youll be much better off with that pct

and they arnt really hard to get. the issue is the stronger ai's will tank your etrogen which will kill your libido and set you up for rebound gyno after pct. stick with weak erase or formestane for most oral steroids