please review halo cycle

boxcaracer

Awards
PRELOAD
hawthorne berry
Milk thistle

ON CYCLE
DHEA? I've heard it good to take it for a test base during the cycle, correct me if i'm wrong
helladrol- 50/75/75/75/100/100 would 5 weeks be better? or 4 weeks on, 4 week off, repeat 2x?
SNS liver assist XT 3 caps afternoon
taurine as need
joint support
basic multi
hawthorne berry 1.5g daily

POST CYCLE
Nolva 20/20/10/10
erase 0/0/3/2/1/1
DAA 6/3/3/3
Maybe some lean extreme or just 6g of vitamine c

first cycle ever (thats methly), will be used on a cutting cycle, will be cutting for at least 6 weeks before starting the cycle.

Halo has a long half life, so taking 50mg in the morning, then taking my cycle support around noon, and 25 around 5, would that be okay?

boxcaracer

Awards
Since no one is replying, I guess it's perfect. I'll write a review once im done.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
how old are you?

youl notice the gains taper during the fifth week so you can go 5-6 and be gtg. any more and youre just wasting product. you also probly wont need dhea. its 4dhea thats used as a test base because its a two-step conversion to testosterone. if youre younger though, you probly wont need it

otherwise, looks like a good cycle and you dosed everything right. you can start daa during the last week of the cycle and do 3g for 5 weeks too. and a lot of people would say erase 0/0/3/3/2/1 but thats just preference, wont make that much of a differece

you should also just invest in an all round cycle support. theyre just more convenient when you have to take a dose away from the house, especially the pilled ones. cel cycle assist or bps cycle guard are some good pilled supports if you do that

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
For your first cycle I would do 75/75/75/75 With the first two or three days @50. You will be more than pleased with your results from a simple 4 week! H-drol is great for beginner cycle! After you get a taste, it won't be your last! :32:

boxcaracer

Awards
how old are you?

youl notice the gains taper during the fifth week so you can go 5-6 and be gtg. any more and youre just wasting product. you also probly wont need dhea. its 4dhea thats used as a test base because its a two-step conversion to testosterone. if youre younger though, you probly wont need it

otherwise, looks like a good cycle and you dosed everything right. you can start daa during the last week of the cycle and do 3g for 5 weeks too. and a lot of people would say erase 0/0/3/3/2/1 but thats just preference, wont make that much of a differece

you should also just invest in an all round cycle support. theyre just more convenient when you have to take a dose away from the house, especially the pilled ones. cel cycle assist or bps cycle guard are some good pilled supports if you do that
Thanks for replying.
I am 22 by the way. Power lifted all throughout high school with football and track.

Anyway, thanks for the info, ill run it at 75/75/75/100/100
I also does DAA for 3/3/3/3/3 and I was guessing with the erase dosing, so glad to know someone knows what their doing ;p

One of the reason i've decided to not use an all around, is cost wise, and since h-drol is "mild" i feel that the liver support supp i have lined out with hawthorne berry as well as other basic health items I will be fine.
With cycle assit taking 4 serverings twice daily makes the bottle only last a day over two weeks.

boxcaracer

Awards
For your first cycle I would do 75/75/75/75 With the first two or three days @50. You will be more than pleased with your results from a simple 4 week! H-drol is great for beginner cycle! After you get a taste, it won't be your last! :32:
Right, first few days will be 50, but do you not recommend going above 75 for a first methly cycle? it will be used on a cutting cycle, but at the end of my cut when i'm starting to up calories slightly.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Thanks for replying.
I am 22 by the way. Power lifted all throughout high school with football and track.

Anyway, thanks for the info, ill run it at 75/75/75/100/100
I also does DAA for 3/3/3/3/3 and I was guessing with the erase dosing, so glad to know someone knows what their doing ;p

One of the reason i've decided to not use an all around, is cost wise, and since h-drol is "mild" i feel that the liver support supp i have lined out with hawthorne berry as well as other basic health items I will be fine.
With cycle assit taking 4 serverings twice daily makes the bottle only last a day over two weeks.
H-drol is kinda high for first cycle but you should see some awesome gains brah!!! :bigok:
Maybe get some stanodrol to combat lethargy/keep libido up. Its really mild and easy on liver. I use it in all my cycles. Good luck and happy gaining!!!!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Right, first few days will be 50, but do you not recommend going above 75 for a first methly cycle? it will be used on a cutting cycle, but at the end of my cut when i'm starting to up calories slightly.
75 is pretty much the "spot" for h-drol. Sides to gains ratio becomes undesireable higher than 75 IMO. But others respond well to 100 the last week or so due to the taper/plateau near end of cycle. You just gotta feel it out and see how your body responds!!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
its still pretty mild so sides are going to be minimal anyway, I say go for 100 last week or two! :bigok:

boxcaracer

Awards
H-drol is kinda high for first cycle but you should see some awesome gains brah!!! :bigok:
Maybe get some stanodrol to combat lethargy/keep libido up. Its really mild and easy on liver. I use it in all my cycles. Good luck and happy gaining!!!!
What brand do you recommend with stano? Or anything else you recommend for lethargy?

Even on 1-ad/4-ad (AMS LG) stack I had lethargy bad..it could of been my calories being low and everything, but lethargy was bad.