Superdrol/M1,4ADD Bulk Cycle

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Tuesday: 206.5lbs, up another pound totalling 8.5lbs of weight gained so far in 8 days. The pumps are starting to become almost, almost painful at times on the body part I workout on a particular day. People at work are starting to notice me now but not to the point of people stopping in their tracks...yet...

  2. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Wed. 208lbs up 1.5lbs from yesterday, 10lbs gained total so far off of this cycle in 9 days. Ab workout was an ab workout, what can you say. I am staying a bit sore from lifting more than usual and the pumps are pretty out of this world and stay with you for the greater part of the day. This stack has exceeded my expectations so far and I'm not even into it 2 full weeks of this yet. The real test will be to see how much of the gains I can keep, I am hoping to keep 75%+ of the gains I make, but only time will tell.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1
    no real change....however erections are sometimes painful because of the overall body "pump" from the SD.....
    whoa.... how's the wife feel about that

    EDIT: How's the water been? Did you ever start retaining any, or has the SD pretty much put a stop to that???
  4. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    water has been OK...my muscles are still very defined, but fuller. I think water retention is very minimal if any. I dont feel bloated either, just extremely pumped. One thing I forgot to mention though is that I have started to break out on my face and back more than normal....
  5. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Thursday: 208.5lbs up 1/2lb from yesterday. Biceps are extremely full today after the workout, almost hard to type at this point if I dont concentrate. Upped my shoulder press by 20lbs which was really nice. So far I am 10.5lbs up from last week when I started this cycle. I didnt eat as much as I normally do today, maybe missed out on 500 calories or so, so I will try to make up for them tonight at dinner, might supplement an extra shake to make up for it. I also noticed a quarter sized bump between my pecs today, I am thinking it is turning into a pimple, but am unsure at this time...it is sore to the touch so I am hoping that this is all it is turning into is just a pimple...but a couple of days should tell. Also, about a week or two out of PCT, I plan on getting some bloodwork done, so any input on what tests I should get done is welcome. What I am planning on so far is: liver, good/bad cholesterol, triglycerides, testosterone.
    •   
       

  6. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Friday: 209.5lbs Up another 1lb from yesterday, 11.5lbs total since the start of the cycle. Did a very, very abbreviated leg workout today due to having to watch my newborn son so no updates on the lifting today....

  7. Good to see you have your priorities in order. Hope Mom and baby are well.
  8. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    definatly. We got a little Arnold on our hands... he was born at 7lbs 12oz, then a week later he was 8lbs 6oz. and now his third week he weighs 9lbs. 4oz. i dont think he'll have problems gaining like his daddy does
  9. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Monday: 210lbs. Up 1/2lb from Friday. I actually lost some weight over the weekend as we had a ton of errands to run so my diet was sub-par both Saturday and Sunday, however things seem to be back on track today as far as the gains come. I started a new routine today (thanks Lean One) and it was killer....this is going to be one that I am definatly going to have to work up to, as it is a much bigger workload than I am used to, however, I can already tell this is going to work beautifully for me. My chest feels not only thick, but full, normally I just have a really really full feeling, but there is a definate dense/thick feeling in the chest area as well as my back.

  10. Nice man, I wonder if you could take this cycle out to 6weeks?
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    Nice man, I wonder if you could take this cycle out to 6weeks?
    Yeah, I say take it six or 8 if you can. Give your body some time to see some changes with your new program. Sounds like you'll do well. Glad you like it.
  12. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    I wish I could take it out to 6 weeks, I just dont have the M1,4ADD for it....
  13. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Tuesday: 211.5lbs. Up another 1.5lbs from yesterday, 13.5lbs total since the start of the cycle. I am SORE today, no if's and's or but's about it. Pumps arent as intense as they were, maybe I am just getting used to them, however for the first time today, I felt slight discomfort in my lower back, nothing to write home about, but it wasnt sore from working out. Maybe this is from the superdrol, but I'm surprised it didnt occur sooner. This wont hinder my workouts at all, as it is so slight it is almost non-existant.

  14. Get some taurine and stretch religiously. I'd hate to see you get sidelined by back cramps.

  15. No offense but 6'7 at 200 lbs equals about 5'9 120 lbs. Damn dude you need a supplement called food or your going to die of anorexia!!

  16. Keep making posts like that bro... You'll make a lot of friends around here that way.
    Last edited by Lean One; 01-19-2005 at 07:48 AM.
  17. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bee
    No offense but 6'7 at 200 lbs equals about 5'9 120 lbs. Damn dude you need a supplement called food or your going to die of anorexia!!
    Hardly bro. I used to be 158lbs, but I've worked extremely hard to get where I'm at today a year later and am still working hard. However, I am making progress and that is all that matters....and technically, I'm not far off from what my Dr. says I'm supposed to weigh: 220lbs, 9lbs away from that now...however, since I lift, I'd love to weigh in around 275+lbs.... I guess everyone cant be as "HUGE" as you are bee...but thanks anyways.

  18. this cycle definitely looks appealing.

    How do you think the addition of 1-test cyp would look?

  19. Badass.

  20. good, cause I just got a whole lot that I...um.... have to flush down the toilet tomorrow.


    And I was wondering what I should flush it with

  21. I concur..... adding 1-test cyp would make for one **** of a cycle, epecially if you could make it a 6 weeker

  22. Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1
    Hardly bro. I used to be 158lbs, but I've worked extremely hard to get where I'm at today a year later and am still working hard. However, I am making progress and that is all that matters....and technically, I'm not far off from what my Dr. says I'm supposed to weigh: 220lbs, 9lbs away from that now...however, since I lift, I'd love to weigh in around 275+lbs.... I guess everyone cant be as "HUGE" as you are bee...but thanks anyways.
    Im not "huge". I guess superdrol isn't anything potent like 1-test so coninue as you wish....

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Keep making posts like that bro... You'll make a lot of friends around here that way.
    Ive been a member 9 months longer then you, shut it.

  24. no.one.cares.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bee
    Ive been a member 9 months longer then you, shut it.
    And I got a dick 18 inches longer than yours. Shut up before I'll slap you with it!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    And I got a dick 18 inches longer than yours. Shut up before I'll slap you with it!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by bee
    Ive been a member 9 months longer then you, shut it.
    Sure have a lot to show for it huh?


  28. Quote Originally Posted by houseman
    And I got a dick 18 inches longer than yours. Shut up before I'll slap you with it!
    I bet. Try again, you lose.
  29. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    damn, this dude doesnt know when to quit huh...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. M1, 4ADD / Epi cycle review/feedback
    By ktatro1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 04:08 PM
  2. M1,4add/Pmag Cycle
    By cowboy007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 08:17 PM
  3. Help Me Out: Mid M1,4ADD Cycle Question
    By skeptical in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-24-2004, 05:50 AM
  4. Starting first m1,4add cycle.....
    By good_guye28 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-07-2004, 06:36 AM
Log in
Log in