my first test and dbol cycle

W

wardy86

Awards
Hey guys am thinkin off starting this cycle its my first ever cycle what do u think
Am 6ft 2 and about 86kg now.
So this is my cycle.
Weeks 1-4- 20mg dbol ed
Weeks1-12- test e 500mg per week, 2 x 250mg tues and fri
Weeks 1-14 aromisin 12.5mg eod
Weeks1-14-Hcg 500iu- 2 x 250iu pw tues fri
Weeks14-20 pct. clomid 100mg/100/50/50
Weeks14-20 aromasin 25mg/25/12.5/12.5
Can anyone give me some advice on if its a good cycle or not thanks

H

hugeandswull

Awards
First cycle shouls be test E or test C only to see how u react. Then u can add the dbol, at atleast 40 mg ED . First cycle should be a test of your knowledge and training/ diet with anabolics.

W

wardy86

Awards
First cycle shouls be test E or test C only to see how u react. Then u can add the dbol, at atleast 40 mg ED . First cycle should be a test of your knowledge and training/ diet with anabolics.
Yeah i Will leave the bdol out till my next cycle.and look into diet with anobolics i won't start till 3weeks on the cycle

H

hugeandswull

Awards
Good choice , you will see plenty of gains without the dbol . Plus you will know how the test works

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I read you re waiting to run dbol but you don't need 40mg IMO. 30mg works wonders for me the more is better theory only works for more sides. Once you've run dbol a couple times you could up it but most likely wont need to

W

wardy86

Awards
I read you re waiting to run dbol but you don't need 40mg IMO. 30mg works wonders for me the more is better theory only works for more sides. Once you've run dbol a couple times you could up it but most likely wont need to
Yeah ill see how the test goes and next time run dbol see what mg works for me

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
Just about finished with dbol on my cycle, 50mg tabs one one morning half at night and jabbing test and deca, no sideys at all and some good results. Started with jabs 1 mg of each once a week. Then started jabbing 0.75 of each Monday and Thursday and now jabbing 1mg of each twice a week. Not gonna run pct just start new cycle straight after, any advice for second cycle??

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
Trained hard tonight and threw up, dropped dbol before gym so not sure if that came up or not. Only one more left though, smash the jabs now..

W

wardy86

Awards
So i start my cycle next week thinkin off upping the test e to 1ml Tuesday and 1ml Friday.what u guys think

W

wardy86

Awards
Keep the same as my cycle shows at start off forum.but take out the dbol.so be 2ml a week 1ml Tuesday and 1ml Fri test e

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Keep the same as my cycle shows at start off forum.but take out the dbol.so be 2ml a week 1ml Tuesday and 1ml Fri test e
Sounds good

In pct though I would run the Ai a week past serm

W

wardy86

Awards
Ok ill look into it.should see some gains in next few week

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
Mp av been running tren and test what you reckkn for pct, got into big ass shutdown haha ah lass ant happy

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Mp av been running tren and test what you reckkn for pct, got into big ass shutdown haha ah lass ant happy
I originally had told you no tren bro. And just run clomi and maybe blast some hcg prior to pct and an ai and some people continue I run some for prolactin and taper it down throughout pct jut in case but you should have at least a rough layout for your pct alreasy

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
If you have to ask this question you shouldn't be on cycle. What ester tren is if? Acetate? Or enanthate? What are you using to control prolactin?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
If you have to ask this question you shouldn't be on cycle. What ester tren is if? Acetate? Or enanthate? What are you using to control prolactin?
He pops into others threads daily and has no clue what he is doing so let him fail

W

wardy86

Awards
Any idea what kind off gains.weight.strength. i should be looking at on 2ml test e week.with a clean diet and training 6days a week

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Any idea what kind off gains.weight.strength. i should be looking at on 2ml test e week.with a clean diet and training 6days a week
No really is up to you. Genetically and diet wise but you Gould definitely put on weight and muscle

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
Are these forums not for advice? I was just asking if there were better or different types of pct with tren, and it's acetate

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Are these forums not for advice? I was just asking if there were better or different types of pct with tren, and it's acetate
Yes they are for advice but were not here to spoon feed you. It's called research and to be honest I think you need to do more before putting exogenous hormones in your system.

P

proknight23

Awards
Hey guys sorry to crash this thread. Im going to be running my first cycle of Test E starting today.
Previous experience started with...
-H-drol by CEL which brought me from 160 to a solid 170.
-Then Thunderbol by Paladin Labs run with trenazone on the clavicles and biceps which brought me up to 185.
-Finally the last cycle I ran was this past spring with M4 Test Ultra by MILabs, which was literally the most amazing thing I've ever experienced. Brought me from 185 to 208 after running it for 6 weeks at 2 capsules a day. My strength gains were through the roof and I was never more pleased with my physique than I was at the end of that cycle. I've never had any type of weight loss after a cycle, and I've always been prepared with the proper cycle assist and PCT for each cycle I've taken. The only negative side I've ever experienced was during my last cycle, I developed a stress fracture in my left ankle, most likely due to the rapid weight gain and the amount I was lifting (530 squat/370 bench/290 power clean)... and weighing 208 at 5'6" was pretty extreme for my body haha. After my cycle I cut down to a consistent 195 and maintained it through wearing a boot for 5 weeks cause of the stress fracture, but lost a lot of strength in my legs and a lot of the explosive strength I developed, since i couldn't power lift or run -_-. Im about to start a 10 week cycle at 1ml/week of Test E (250mg/ml) and am going to try and start a blog for it to give other people an example to look off of. I may up the dosage around week 4 depending on what I'm seeing and how I feel. Ill post a link to the blog either tonight or tomorrow. Look forward to hearing some comments.