Dr. Stri8ed Gets More Striations with S4

Page 1 of 9 1236 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Dr. Stri8ed Gets More Striations with S4


    Age: 21
    Ht: 5'9.5
    Wt: 189
    Training: 6 years( last 3 1/2 serious)

    Cycle: S4 50mg 5on/2off(6 weeks)
    Formasurge 4/4/4/3/3/3

    I'm finally trying a SARM out, I want to see what I can achieve on this. I've been cutting for the last 5 weeks. I came down from 202. Strength is still high and I've been leaning out fast, I actually look bigger than when I was 202. My goal is to drop a few percent bf and stay around the same weight. On my training days my calories r around 2100-2200 and on cardio days around 1800-1900, I'm very consistent. I cheat on my leg day and chest/back day.

  2. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    I take 25mg preworkout and 25mg post workout. 2 pumps Formasurge in the AM/2 pumps PM.


    Today's workout was Chest/Back. It was a high rep workout, the pump was monstrous, better than usual. I was very full and very hard despite my low carb intake. I've adapted my own diet similar to Lean Gains. Tomorrow is a cardio/abs day. I cheated 2day so my weight will b off but I'll weigh in as soon as I lose the bloat.
  3. Registered User
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,321
    Rep Power
    440548

    Nice man, I'm in for this. Curious to see what the S4 by itself does for you. I'm in the middle of week 2 on the osta/S4 and I'm really starting to notice some great results.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    Vinnyboombots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    2497276

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Age: 21
    Ht: 5'9.5
    Wt: 189
    Training: 6 years( last 3 1/2 serious)

    Cycle: S4 50mg 5on/2off(6 weeks)
    Formasurge 4/4/4/3/3/3

    I'm finally trying a SARM out, I want to see what I can achieve on this. I've been cutting for the last 5 weeks. I came down from 202. Strength is still high and I've been leaning out fast, I actually look bigger than when I was 202. My goal is to drop a few percent bf and stay around the same weight. On my training days my calories r around 2100-2200 and on cardio days around 1800-1900, I'm very consistent. I cheat on my leg day and chest/back day.
    Is there any reason that you chose the S4 over Ostarine? just curious.
  5. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Nice man, I'm in for this. Curious to see what the S4 by itself does for you. I'm in the middle of week 2 on the osta/S4 and I'm really starting to notice some great results.
    Yeah me too. I think I'm gonna see some suck changes.
  6. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    Is there any reason that you chose the S4 over Ostarine? just curious.
    Well I was gonna run both but I got ripped on my Osta that I ordered and I'm impatient so I just decided to just try this with S4 lol.
  7. Registered User
    Vinnyboombots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    2497276

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Well I was gonna run both but I got ripped on my Osta that I ordered and I'm impatient so I just decided to just try this with S4 lol.
    At least now you'll know which one is working lol
  8. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Today is cardio and abs, I'm gonna take a pic, its day 2.
  9. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    At least now you'll know which one is working lol
    Fur sure. I'm curious if what I felt yesterday was the Formasurge or the S4. I had a lot of endurance and I haven't had hardness and a pump like that since using Epi.
  10. Registered User
    Vinnyboombots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    2497276

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Fur sure. I'm curious if what I felt yesterday was the Formasurge or the S4. I had a lot of endurance and I haven't had hardness and a pump like that since using Epi.
    Either way it sounds like you're off to a good start.
  11. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    Either way it sounds like you're off to a good start.
    Definitely bro, I'm glad to have y'all following.
  12. Registered User
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,321
    Rep Power
    440548

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Fur sure. I'm curious if what I felt yesterday was the Formasurge or the S4. I had a lot of endurance and I haven't had hardness and a pump like that since using Epi.
    I'm surprised to hear you are feeling something working already, that was quick lol.
  13. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

    I'm surprised to hear you are feeling something working already, that was quick lol.
    I know me too. The only things I took b4 the gym was ECA, 2 pumps of Forma and 25mg of S4. The ECA has been a constant, so I was either the Forma or S4 was providing that pump and hardness. It was out of. the ordinary
  14. Registered User
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,321
    Rep Power
    440548

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    I know me too. The only things I took b4 the gym was ECA, 2 pumps of Forma and 25mg of S4. The ECA has been a constant, so I was either the Forma or S4 was providing that pump and hardness. It was out of. the ordinary
    Must be the S4... I know the first week I felt more energy but I had been taking more than usual of my agmatine, cit mal and DMAA, maybe it actually was the S4
  15. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

    Must be the S4... I know the first week I felt more energy but I had been taking more than usual of my agmatine, cit mal and DMAA, maybe it actually was the S4
    I honestly think so. Not to mention my arms were still very sore yesterday but 2day they barely r.
  16. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130606_182327.png
Views: 358
Size:  772.9 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130606_182347.png
Views: 344
Size:  734.0 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130606_182404.png
Views: 350
Size:  751.0 KB

    Today's pics no pump, just cardio and an day.
  17. Registered User
    Sr_505's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    622
    Rep Power
    132911

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Today's pics no pump, just cardio and an day.
    Looking huge! I'm in for this, as I'm very interested in the whole SARM thing.
  18. Registered User
    Vinnyboombots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    2497276

    Abs are popping out, you're looking Stri8ted! !
  19. Registered User
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,321
    Rep Power
    440548

    Haha damn bro! If I look like that after my osta/S4 cycle I'll be happy lol
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  20. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post

    Looking huge! I'm in for this, as I'm very interested in the whole SARM thing.
    Thanks broski. I'm hoping to maintain thus weight but just shred up. If I can hit 5-6% bf I'll b really happy. My avatar pic I was at 4% but there's no need for me to get that low now.
  21. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Haha damn bro! If I look like that after my osta/S4 cycle I'll be happy lol
    Lol its rough though, my calories r so low. 2day once I have my last meal I'll b at 1810 calories.
  22. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,340
    Rep Power
    2533509

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Lol its rough though, my calories r so low. 2day once I have my last meal I'll b at 1810 calories.
    Do you find it easy to maintain muscle at low cals? Im scared to dip below 2000
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  23. ITW
    ITW is offline
    Registered User
    ITW's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    437
    Rep Power
    12511

    Oh you're black. Never could tell from the small avi haha. Subbed
  24. Registered User
    mtinsideout's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Age
    29
    Posts
    1,321
    Rep Power
    440548

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lol its rough though, my calories r so low. 2day once I have my last meal I'll b at 1810 calories.
    Yea you look like you could easily walk around at about 200lbs if you upped the cals a little bit. What % bf are you at?
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  25. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    Do you find it easy to maintain muscle at low cals? Im scared to dip below 2000
    Actually yeah I'm only at 1g pro/lb but that's actually enough to still put on muscle. I've been cutting like this for the past 5 weeks or so and I can tell I haven't lost an ounce of muscle. Tomorrow is my quad/calves day so I will cheat and probly put down 4000 calories.
  26. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Quote Originally Posted by ITW View Post
    Oh you're black. Never could tell from the small avi haha. Subbed
    Lol yeah I know it was a mystery.
  27. The BPS Rep
    jimbuick's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,159
    Rep Power
    6628016

    subbed for bropumps.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

    Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  28. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

    Yea you look like you could easily walk around at about 200lbs if you upped the cals a little bit. What % bf are you at?
    Umm I'd say under 9% but I can't b sure. I'll take a pic in the morning when I'm drier tomorrow.
  29. Registered User
    hvactech's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    goose creek, sc
    Posts
    9,340
    Rep Power
    2533509

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

    Actually yeah I'm only at 1g pro/lb but that's actually enough to still put on muscle. I've been cutting like this for the past 5 weeks or so and I can tell I haven't lost an ounce of muscle. Tomorrow is my quad/calves day so I will cheat and probly put down 4000 calories.
    I usually get .75-1g pro per pound wether i bulk or cut, cheat days are always fun
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  30. Registered User
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    corn fields of Indiana
    Posts
    6,336
    Rep Power
    5844794

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    subbed for bropumps.
    This
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  31. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post

    I usually get .75-1g pro per pound wether i bulk or cut, cheat days are always fun
    That's really all u need. I used to go 1.5-2g per pound and now I realize that was just slowing down my cutting cuz my calories weren't low enough. Lol oh yeah I love cheat days. They only help u get leaner and preserve mass which makes them all the more justifiable lol.
  32. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    subbed for bropumps.
    Glad to have u bro. I can't help but fist pump with all this sick ass house music I just downloaded haha.
  33. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post

    This
    Glad you're here bro. We're pumping fists and fisting chicks!!!
  34. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130607_092215.png
Views: 138
Size:  669.4 KB



    Name:  ForumRunner_20130607_092204.png
Views: 137
Size:  424.2 KB

    First thing this morning
  35. Registered User
    Vinnyboombots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    2497276

    On this recomp how are you gonna be having your bf% tested?
  36. Registered User
    Vinnyboombots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    2497276

    And is that the galaxy Note 2 ??
  37. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    On this recomp how are you gonna be having your bf% tested?
    Good question. I'm gonna get it professionally done with calipers. I don't have access to a DEXA scan or bod pod, plus its expensive lol. Oh my phone its the RAZR HD.
  38. Registered User
    Vinnyboombots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    2497276

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Good question. I'm gonna get it professionally done with calipers. I don't have access to a DEXA scan or bod pod, plus its expensive lol. Oh my phone its the RAZR HD.
    I find that the calipers work great as long as you always have the same person doing it.
  39. Registered User
    Vinnyboombots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    932
    Rep Power
    2497276

    And not many people have the access or the money to a dexa scan or bod pod. For them it has to be calipers.
  40. Registered User
    Dr.Stri8ed's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Valrico
    Posts
    6,143
    Rep Power
    156097

    Quote Originally Posted by Vinnyboombots View Post
    I find that the calipers work great as long as you always have the same person doing it.
    I agree. A lot of my friends r personal trainers so they know what they're doing.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. people are getting more stupid
    By pudgy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-28-2006, 12:44 AM
  2. Can we get more TST feedback?
    By Work in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 07:15 PM
  3. Any chance of getting more Phera-Plex?
    By Sonicology in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-02-2006, 12:51 PM
  4. Getting more Finigenx?!
    By handzilla in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2006, 01:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in