Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Ht: 5'9.5
Wt: 189
Training: 6 years( last 3 1/2 serious)

Cycle: S4 50mg 5on/2off(6 weeks)
Formasurge 4/4/4/3/3/3

I'm finally trying a SARM out, I want to see what I can achieve on this. I've been cutting for the last 5 weeks. I came down from 202. Strength is still high and I've been leaning out fast, I actually look bigger than when I was 202. My goal is to drop a few percent bf and stay around the same weight. On my training days my calories r around 2100-2200 and on cardio days around 1800-1900, I'm very consistent. I cheat on my leg day and chest/back day.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I take 25mg preworkout and 25mg post workout. 2 pumps Formasurge in the AM/2 pumps PM.

Today's workout was Chest/Back. It was a high rep workout, the pump was monstrous, better than usual. I was very full and very hard despite my low carb intake. I've adapted my own diet similar to Lean Gains. Tomorrow is a cardio/abs day. I cheated 2day so my weight will b off but I'll weigh in as soon as I lose the bloat.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, I'm in for this. Curious to see what the S4 by itself does for you. I'm in the middle of week 2 on the osta/S4 and I'm really starting to notice some great results.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
Ht: 5'9.5
Wt: 189
Training: 6 years( last 3 1/2 serious)

Cycle: S4 50mg 5on/2off(6 weeks)
Formasurge 4/4/4/3/3/3

I'm finally trying a SARM out, I want to see what I can achieve on this. I've been cutting for the last 5 weeks. I came down from 202. Strength is still high and I've been leaning out fast, I actually look bigger than when I was 202. My goal is to drop a few percent bf and stay around the same weight. On my training days my calories r around 2100-2200 and on cardio days around 1800-1900, I'm very consistent. I cheat on my leg day and chest/back day.
Is there any reason that you chose the S4 over Ostarine? just curious.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nice man, I'm in for this. Curious to see what the S4 by itself does for you. I'm in the middle of week 2 on the osta/S4 and I'm really starting to notice some great results.
Yeah me too. I think I'm gonna see some suck changes.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Is there any reason that you chose the S4 over Ostarine? just curious.
Well I was gonna run both but I got ripped on my Osta that I ordered and I'm impatient so I just decided to just try this with S4 lol.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
Well I was gonna run both but I got ripped on my Osta that I ordered and I'm impatient so I just decided to just try this with S4 lol.
At least now you'll know which one is working lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Today is cardio and abs, I'm gonna take a pic, its day 2.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
At least now you'll know which one is working lol
Fur sure. I'm curious if what I felt yesterday was the Formasurge or the S4. I had a lot of endurance and I haven't had hardness and a pump like that since using Epi.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
Fur sure. I'm curious if what I felt yesterday was the Formasurge or the S4. I had a lot of endurance and I haven't had hardness and a pump like that since using Epi.
Either way it sounds like you're off to a good start.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'm surprised to hear you are feeling something working already, that was quick lol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm surprised to hear you are feeling something working already, that was quick lol.
I know me too. The only things I took b4 the gym was ECA, 2 pumps of Forma and 25mg of S4. The ECA has been a constant, so I was either the Forma or S4 was providing that pump and hardness. It was out of. the ordinary

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I know me too. The only things I took b4 the gym was ECA, 2 pumps of Forma and 25mg of S4. The ECA has been a constant, so I was either the Forma or S4 was providing that pump and hardness. It was out of. the ordinary
Must be the S4... I know the first week I felt more energy but I had been taking more than usual of my agmatine, cit mal and DMAA, maybe it actually was the S4

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Must be the S4... I know the first week I felt more energy but I had been taking more than usual of my agmatine, cit mal and DMAA, maybe it actually was the S4
I honestly think so. Not to mention my arms were still very sore yesterday but 2day they barely r.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
ForumRunner_20130606_182327.png

ForumRunner_20130606_182347.png

ForumRunner_20130606_182404.png

Today's pics no pump, just cardio and an day.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Haha damn bro! If I look like that after my osta/S4 cycle I'll be happy lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Looking huge! I'm in for this, as I'm very interested in the whole SARM thing.
Thanks broski. I'm hoping to maintain thus weight but just shred up. If I can hit 5-6% bf I'll b really happy. My avatar pic I was at 4% but there's no need for me to get that low now.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Haha damn bro! If I look like that after my osta/S4 cycle I'll be happy lol
Lol its rough though, my calories r so low. 2day once I have my last meal I'll b at 1810 calories.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Lol its rough though, my calories r so low. 2day once I have my last meal I'll b at 1810 calories.
Do you find it easy to maintain muscle at low cals? Im scared to dip below 2000

ITW

ITW

Awards
Oh you're black. Never could tell from the small avi haha. Subbed

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Yea you look like you could easily walk around at about 200lbs if you upped the cals a little bit. What % bf are you at?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Do you find it easy to maintain muscle at low cals? Im scared to dip below 2000
Actually yeah I'm only at 1g pro/lb but that's actually enough to still put on muscle. I've been cutting like this for the past 5 weeks or so and I can tell I haven't lost an ounce of muscle. Tomorrow is my quad/calves day so I will cheat and probly put down 4000 calories.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yea you look like you could easily walk around at about 200lbs if you upped the cals a little bit. What % bf are you at?
Umm I'd say under 9% but I can't b sure. I'll take a pic in the morning when I'm drier tomorrow.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Actually yeah I'm only at 1g pro/lb but that's actually enough to still put on muscle. I've been cutting like this for the past 5 weeks or so and I can tell I haven't lost an ounce of muscle. Tomorrow is my quad/calves day so I will cheat and probly put down 4000 calories.
I usually get .75-1g pro per pound wether i bulk or cut, cheat days are always fun

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I usually get .75-1g pro per pound wether i bulk or cut, cheat days are always fun
That's really all u need. I used to go 1.5-2g per pound and now I realize that was just slowing down my cutting cuz my calories weren't low enough. Lol oh yeah I love cheat days. They only help u get leaner and preserve mass which makes them all the more justifiable lol.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
On this recomp how are you gonna be having your bf% tested?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
On this recomp how are you gonna be having your bf% tested?
Good question. I'm gonna get it professionally done with calipers. I don't have access to a DEXA scan or bod pod, plus its expensive lol. Oh my phone its the RAZR HD.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
Good question. I'm gonna get it professionally done with calipers. I don't have access to a DEXA scan or bod pod, plus its expensive lol. Oh my phone its the RAZR HD.
I find that the calipers work great as long as you always have the same person doing it.

Vinnyboombots

Vinnyboombots

Awards
And not many people have the access or the money to a dexa scan or bod pod. For them it has to be calipers.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
And not many people have the access or the money to a dexa scan or bod pod. For them it has to be calipers.
Yeah its definitely an expense especially if u wanna get it done periodically.

SPS

Awards
  • Established
Damn man where you are at for your age is pretty awesome, I wish I would have had your dedication and focus when I was your age. Do you have any long term bb'ing goals?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Damn man where you are at for your age is pretty awesome, I wish I would have had your dedication and focus when I was your age. Do you have any long term bb'ing goals?
Thanks bro. I bust my ass everyday and honestly I have pretty good genetics, which I'm very thankful for. I was introduced to PH/DS at 18 which was very young but I do plan on going pro b4 I reach 30. I would've never used that young but its a given when you're competing. Plus I knew I wasn't getting any taller lol.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
2day j weighed in at 188 flat, so so far a 1 lb loss but I'm leaning up nicely. My strength was good, but my knees r dry.

Quad/Calves day

7 Supersets
Leg extensions/Leg press

235x3x10/4 plates each side
250x10/6 plates each side
265x10/8 plates each side
280x6/10 plates each side
295x6/12 plates each side

Bench squats(cuz my left glute is f*cked and I can't go ATG and its weak)

135x2x5
185x5
225x5

I could've pushed for more but my glute was really hurting and my legs were smashed already.

Calf raises on leg press/Calf raise machine/Standing calf raises
4 plates each sidex20/120x20/bwx20(This was repeated twice)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
2day I'm doing Lower back & Hams, its gonna b a high volume/lower weight day just to keep my metabolism high. Everything is going great so far, I'll weigh in again Tuesday when I'm probly not bloated anymore.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
This should be an informative log at the very least. Guess ill hang out here for a bit.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
This should be an informative log at the very least. Guess ill hang out here for a bit.
Glad to have u bro. Its day 5 and its going great so far. The combination of Formasurge and S4 is really helping me shred up even more. Even despite my bloat right now I can notice I've leaned out even more since Friday.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Glad to have u bro. Its day 5 and its going great so far. The combination of Formasurge and S4 is really helping me shred up even more. Even despite my bloat right now I can notice I've leaned out even more since Friday.
Where's bloat coming from? Should be relatively dry on 4 pumps a day formasurge