Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

First Cycle: 6 Weeks of Epistane

Stats:

Age-21
    Height- 5'11
    Weight- 210lbs
    BF- 19% (I know I'm fat)

Venturing into anabolics because I feel as though I've hit a plateau that I have not been able to overcome. My bench has been at a solid 285lbs for the past 4 months and I've tried basically everything under the sun to try and get stronger, but no go. So now, I'm resorting to juice.

Anyway, I've done my research, ordered my stuff. I have everything sitting right in front of me. Here's my log/layout. Feel free to critique in any way you deem appropriate. And thanks for checking it out!

ON CYCLE:

LGI Epi-10: 30/30/30/30/40/40
    Ironlabs Protect: 3 caps daily

PCT:

Nolvadex: 20mg/20mg/20mg/20mg (Might go down to 10mg for the last two weeks depending on how I'm feeling)
    Revolution PCT: 3 caps daily

As far as diet goes, I'm just going to eat clean, get my needed protein in mainly via pork, chicken, steak, and milk. Carbs will consist of potatoes, oats, and brown rice. I'm neither bulking or cutting, just trying this out and seeing if I get stronger and bigger.

Will be posting progress pictures

Pic of me now as of 6/5/13 (non-pumped)

Name:  photo(7).JPG
Views: 633
Size:  197.3 KB

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  193 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd lose weight naturally before venturing into any ph/aas. At 19% body fat with a good diet you can get down to 13-14 and then start something if you'd like. Just my .02 but do what you want.

Also I'd swap nova for clomid. Just preference though.

Edit- wait just saw you said you're not bulking or cutting well what are you doing then? Epi is used for cutting but I've seen people bulj with it. If you want to get stronger and bigger why not run test @500mg with something to kick start/run alongside it? Or take that epi and run it with test.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EatMoar View Post
    I'd lose weight naturally before venturing into any ph/aas. At 19% body fat with a good diet you can get down to 13-14 and then start something if you'd like. Just my .02 but do what you want.

Also I'd swap nova for clomid. Just preference though.

Edit- wait just saw you said you're not bulking or cutting well what are you doing then? Epi is used for cutting but I've seen people bulj with it. If you want to get stronger and bigger why not run test @500mg with something to kick start/run alongside it? Or take that epi and run it with test.
    Thank you for your input.

Usually people say they lean out and gain solid mass on epistane. I'm aiming for a recomp, drop some fat, put on some muscle. In the last 3 weeks of my cycle I'll probably clean up my diet a ton and start doing heavy cardio to shed some fat. But during the first couple weeks I'm going to eat when hungry and make sure I have the energy to take advantage of the possible gains. I'd rather put on 15lbs of mass and still have some fat, than put on 10 pounds of mass and be leaner. I'm mainly aiming for strength and muscle. The fat can come of gradually through cardio.

I'm not running test-e mainly because I don't have a source or know where to obtain it, and have heard tons of stories about fake sites and whatnot. Rather than taking my chances, I figured I'd do Epi since it's easily obtained and low on side effects, making it more reasonable for my first cycle.
    •   

4. New Member

I'm looking at Epi too, so this thread interests Me.

How much did everything cost?
    Just curious.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I dont know if it is the picture, but I think you have gyno. Not trying to be a dick, just beware because if that is the case (hope it is not) Epi will make your gyno worse, not better as some people say, when you hit PCT time.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RayBarone View Post
    I'm looking at Epi too, so this thread interests Me.

How much did everything cost?
    Just curious.
    Nice man! I actually just started today! I posted this thread two weeks ago and injured my forearm. So I let it heal for a week, hit he gym for three days naturally, and today I started the cycle.

Here's a layout of what everything cost me.

Epi = 2 bottles @ 30 dollars each = 60 dollars

Iron Labs cycle support = 2 bottles @ 15 dollars each = 30 dollars

Revolution PCT = 1 bottle @ 20 dollars = 20 dollars

Nolva (Tamoxifen Citrate 20 mg/mL - 30 mL) = 1 bottle @ 20 dollars = 20 dollars

So 130 bucks without shipping. Since I ordered from different locations, it came out to be like 150 dollars-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by FranARG View Post
    I dont know if it is the picture, but I think you have gyno. Not trying to be a dick, just beware because if that is the case (hope it is not) Epi will make your gyno worse, not better as some people say, when you hit PCT time.
    I do have gyno. It's left over from puberty. I've had it since my late teens. If it gets worse, I'll have to have surgery. I'm not going to let that hinder my progress in the weightroom.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Okay, beware because Epi can cause estrogen rebound after the cycle, and then gyno. Good luck!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

Okay, beware because Epi can cause estrogen rebound after the cycle, and then gyno. Good luck!
    Sigh.. what are you trying to imply then? That I shouldn't do Epi? I mean I don't think my gyno is gonna go away on it's own. I had it even when I was 155 lbs and skinny as hell.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I am saying that it may get worse.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

I am saying that it may get worse.
    It may get worse on any steroid I'm sure. It is what it is. I'm hoping maybe the nolva will help block the estrogen which in turn would assist with the gyno. I guess we'll see, now won't we?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Yeah, hopefully everything will be okay
  12. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by fartonmyface View Post

Nice man! I actually just started today! I posted this thread two weeks ago and injured my forearm. So I let it heal for a week, hit he gym for three days naturally, and today I started the cycle.

Here's a layout of what everything cost me.

Epi = 2 bottles @ 30 dollars each = 60 dollars

Iron Labs cycle support = 2 bottles @ 15 dollars each = 30 dollars

Revolution PCT = 1 bottle @ 20 dollars = 20 dollars

Nolva (Tamoxifen Citrate 20 mg/mL - 30 mL) = 1 bottle @ 20 dollars = 20 dollars

So 130 bucks without shipping. Since I ordered from different locations, it came out to be like 150 dollars-ish.

I do have gyno. It's left over from puberty. I've had it since my late teens. If it gets worse, I'll have to have surgery. I'm not going to let that hinder my progress in the weightroom.
    Thanks man!
  13. New Member

When I did my epi run the only thing I regretted was not starting out at 40mg a day. I started at thirty as well. IMO it would be better to run a 5 week cycle at 40/40/40/40/40. As far as gyno, you should be fine if you take nolva after and keep some Aromasin on hand just in case.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

Update - Day 4

Not sure if I'm supposed to be feeling side effects yet, but my sex drive is completely shot. I'm on that perma-soft status. Other than that, I'm feeling pretty strong. On my first day back I struggled with 215lbs x 8 reps on the bench, and yesterday I was able to do 230lbs x 9 reps. Not sure if this is simply reconditioning, a bad/good day, or the epistane. Maybe a combination. Needless to say, I was happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda24sir View Post
    When I did my epi run the only thing I regretted was not starting out at 40mg a day. I started at thirty as well. IMO it would be better to run a 5 week cycle at 40/40/40/40/40. As far as gyno, you should be fine if you take nolva after and keep some Aromasin on hand just in case.
    Interesting. Thanks for the input. I'll see how I'm feeling on week 2. If I'm not feeling the kick in I'll up the dose and buy another bottle so I can finish at 40mg. I am going to follow through with the 6 weeks though. The reason why is because from what I've seen, the gains are better towards the end of the cycle, when the drug has built up in your system completely. That last week can make a 4lb difference in my final result.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

FranARG is talking about rebound gyno from suppression of estro from the epi over such a long period of time plus using an AI during PCT...

tapering the dose of your AI the last 2 weeks should help something like 0/2/3/2/1 (til you run out) (this is just an example of the taper, the amounts of caps will depend on the strength/amount of active ingredient in your AI)
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  16. New Member

Update - Day 4

Not sure if I'm supposed to be feeling side effects yet, but my sex drive is completely shot. I'm on that perma-soft status. Other than that, I'm feeling pretty strong. On my first day back I struggled with 215lbs x 8 reps on the bench, and yesterday I was able to do 230lbs x 9 reps. Not sure if this is simply reconditioning, a bad/good day, or the epistane. Maybe a combination. Needless to say, I was happy.

Interesting. Thanks for the input. I'll see how I'm feeling on week 2. If I'm not feeling the kick in I'll up the dose and buy another bottle so I can finish at 40mg. I am going to follow through with the 6 weeks though. The reason why is because from what I've seen, the gains are better towards the end of the cycle, when the drug has built up in your system completely. That last week can make a 4lb difference in my final result.
    Just take care of your boys. I know mine were small and soft as hell after a 4 week run.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Just started an epi/sd pulse (odd days epi, even days sd). So this interests me, particularly bc of the higher bodyfat. I'm hovering around 17% myself but have lost 33lbs so far and want to drop another 7% bf, weight is currently 217 5ft9. Been doing a keto diet plus training hard for past 90 days but have a long history as a powerlifter and rugby player.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

Day 17 Update:

I'm up to 216-217lbs, and I feel my bodyfat is significantly lower. My muscles feel extremely dense and hard. There's a constant feeling of tightness and it's awesome.

Strength has gone through the roof. I hit 225 on bench for 14 reps today, which is a HUGE increase from where I was 2 weeks ago.

So far, epistane has been awesome. I can't believe I still have almost a month left to go. This is going to be an insane next couple of weeks.

For those wondering about side effects, I've felt none really except my balls have shrunk a tad. They were kind of small to begin with though so idk, maybe it's all in my head.

ONE QUESTION: is "research only" nolva safe to take? I'm kind of worried about it, people saying nolva is highly toxic all over the place. What do you you guys think?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

Day 26 update:

Up to 220lbs. I'm starting to feel some side effects. But I'll go ahead and state the good news, then the bad news.

Good news is, I hit 250lbs for 10 reps on the bench press this morning. This is far beyond what I expected to be able to do, EVER. I should definitely be able to hit 315lbs at this point. I also hit 90lb dumbbells on the incline press today for a good 8 reps. As for squats, I am now squatting 275x10, whereas before my cycle I was hitting 225x10. I look in the mirror and I feel much "wider." I can't explain it really but it almost seems as though my shoulder frame has grown. Not sure if this is even possible with steroids but figured I'd throw that out there.

As for the bad news, the side effects are settling in. I've upped my dosage to 40mg a day, and have now been experiencing shoulder pains, insane back pumps, back pains, and headaches. My balls have shrunk like CRAZY too. Only KIND OF cool thing is my beard is now growing at a faster rate and is thicker. I'm starting to see more hair on my cheeks than I had before.

And that's about it guys. I still have 18 days left. You guys think I should up the dosage to 50mg or keep it at 40?

Also from my last post: "ONE QUESTION: is "research only" nolva safe to take? I'm kind of worried about it, people saying nolva is highly toxic all over the place. What do you you guys think?"
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Day 26 update:

Up to 220lbs. I'm starting to feel some side effects. But I'll go ahead and state the good news, then the bad news.

Good news is, I hit 250lbs for 10 reps on the bench press this morning. This is far beyond what I expected to be able to do, EVER. I should definitely be able to hit 315lbs at this point. I also hit 90lb dumbbells on the incline press today for a good 8 reps. As for squats, I am now squatting 275x10, whereas before my cycle I was hitting 225x10. I look in the mirror and I feel much "wider." I can't explain it really but it almost seems as though my shoulder frame has grown. Not sure if this is even possible with steroids but figured I'd throw that out there.

As for the bad news, the side effects are settling in. I've upped my dosage to 40mg a day, and have now been experiencing shoulder pains, insane back pumps, back pains, and headaches. My balls have shrunk like CRAZY too. Only KIND OF cool thing is my beard is now growing at a faster rate and is thicker. I'm starting to see more hair on my cheeks than I had before.

And that's about it guys. I still have 18 days left. You guys think I should up the dosage to 50mg or keep it at 40?

Also from my last post: "ONE QUESTION: is "research only" nolva safe to take? I'm kind of worried about it, people saying nolva is highly toxic all over the place. What do you you guys think?"

Firstly, nice progress! How have you been bf wise (are you taking measurements?), are you still leaning out as well?

To help with back pumps, take taurine 3g daily. Also whatever your taking for blood pressure support I would up it as this could have something to do with headaches. I would advise against upping to 50mg as when you begin to see sides you need to step back and decide if upping your dosage will do more harm than good.

Lastly, ive used research grade torem with no issues at all. PM me and I will tell you more (the co. brand I like).
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Day 26 update:

Also for shoulders I recommend cissus and light stretching between sets.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Lol research chems are fine for consumption... it says not for human consumption to cover their asses if some fool does something... well foolish with them lol. And if your worried about liver damage then I don't think you would be taking epi lol. Yea taurine helps the back ups a bunch... also for the shoulder pain are you taking any joint health supps? Epi makes your body a dessert so it would be wise to get something g for your joints if you haven't already fish oil or something. And with raisins where walnuts used to be and crazy back pumps and shoulder pain is advise you not to go to 50
    Why not zoidberg?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by exrugger View Post
    Firstly, nice progress! How have you been bf wise (are you taking measurements?), are you still leaning out as well?

To help with back pumps, take taurine 3g daily. Also whatever your taking for blood pressure support I would up it as this could have something to do with headaches. I would advise against upping to 50mg as when you begin to see sides you need to step back and decide if upping your dosage will do more harm than good.

Lastly, ive used research grade torem with no issues at all. PM me and I will tell you more (the co. brand I like).
    I don't think I'm leaning out still. If anything I've put on a pound or two of fat. My face has gotten puffier. I'm thinking of maybe doing a cut for the last two weeks. Shedding some fat wouldn't hurt, especially now that I developed some much needed strength. You think a cut for the last two weeks would be a good idea?

Also as far as taking torem, I already have my nolva so I'd rather not invest more money into this cycle. That is unless you feel that torem is a much better compound, then I'd consider buying some.

I had a REALLY bad headache yesterday. Today I'm feeling fine. Maybe it wasn't due to high blood pressure. I don't know. My shoulders honestly ONLY hurt when I work shoulders. They don't even hurt on chest day. So it's bearable.

The thing about the side effects are that I'm not 100% sure they're even happening. Everything seems like a huge blur honestly. I've always felt my back get pumped when I work out, regardless of what I'm training. I've always had problems with headaches. And my testicles have always been on the small side. So I can't really say for certain that the things I'm experiencing are from the Epistane.

Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Lol research chems are fine for consumption... it says not for human consumption to cover their asses if some fool does something... well foolish with them lol. And if your worried about liver damage then I don't think you would be taking epi lol. Yea taurine helps the back ups a bunch... also for the shoulder pain are you taking any joint health supps? Epi makes your body a dessert so it would be wise to get something g for your joints if you haven't already fish oil or something. And with raisins where walnuts used to be and crazy back pumps and shoulder pain is advise you not to go to 50
    I want to up to 50mg because I'm going to have a lot of leftover pills, and if I can see more results, then I'll endure the sides. This is going to be my only cycle for a long time, I probably won't run another one for another year or two, maybe more, so I want to make it count.

Let's say I do up to 50mg, what's the worst that you think will happen?
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I don't think I'm leaning out still. If anything I've put on a pound or two of fat. My face has gotten puffier. I'm thinking of maybe doing a cut for the last two weeks. Shedding some fat wouldn't hurt, especially now that I developed some much needed strength. You think a cut for the last two weeks would be a good idea?

Also as far as taking torem, I already have my nolva so I'd rather not invest more money into this cycle. That is unless you feel that torem is a much better compound, then I'd consider buying some.

I had a REALLY bad headache yesterday. Today I'm feeling fine. Maybe it wasn't due to high blood pressure. I don't know. My shoulders honestly ONLY hurt when I work shoulders. They don't even hurt on chest day. So it's bearable.

The thing about the side effects are that I'm not 100% sure they're even happening. Everything seems like a huge blur honestly. I've always felt my back get pumped when I work out, regardless of what I'm training. I've always had problems with headaches. And my testicles have always been on the small side. So I can't really say for certain that the things I'm experiencing are from the Epistane.

I want to up to 50mg because I'm going to have a lot of leftover pills, and if I can see more results, then I'll endure the sides. This is going to be my only cycle for a long time, I probably won't run another one for another year or two, maybe more, so I want to make it count.

If you have Nolva already stick with it lol. If you go to 50 and you already had bad sides the sides will just get worse lol you could try it for a few days and see what happens and go back to 40 if you can't take it. and epi is great for a cut I'd say go for it.
    Why not zoidberg?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

A cut for the last two weeks may hinder your gains...just tweak your diet to reduce carbs and processed food, increase greens and protein and hopefully it will stop the fat gain.

If your concerned with potential side effects you could always pick up some cycle support while its still ridiculously priced. From my experience though, if you have sides at 40mg, you will likely get more bad then good at 50mg (gyno, hair loss, ball shrinkage that is harder to bounce back, drying joints etc...). If you do decide to give it a shot I'd say try it for a few days and see how the sides are.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by exrugger View Post
    A cut for the last two weeks may hinder your gains...just tweak your diet to reduce carbs and processed food, increase greens and protein and hopefully it will stop the fat gain.

If your concerned with potential side effects you could always pick up some cycle support while its still ridiculously priced. From my experience though, if you have sides at 40mg, you will likely get more bad then good at 50mg (gyno, hair loss, ball shrinkage that is harder to bounce back, drying joints etc...). If you do decide to give it a shot I'd say try it for a few days and see how the sides are.
    Alright, I won't cut then.

I upped to 50mg. Feeling fine, nothing too crazy happening.

I have a really urgent question for you guys though.

So far for my PCT I have Nolva and this product called PCT Revolution that has DAA in it. But I've been researching a bit more and it seems people heavily rely on this product called HCGenerate. It's 65 bucks... But I REALLY want to get my testosterone production back on track. Should I purchase HCGenerate even if I already have Nolva?
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Can't hurt but I have heard mixed reviews and ivdont think its worth the money lol. Just my opinion
    Why not zoidberg?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by macdady View Post
    Can't hurt but I have heard mixed reviews and ivdont think its worth the money lol. Just my opinion
    Well here's my main concern. I can tell my testosterone production is completely shut down. My libido is gone, and my balls are small.

I have heard quite a few cases of people not only recovering quickly from PCT, but actually having HIGHER test levels post-PCT. Do you think HCGenerate will assist to make my test levels higher during and post-PCT?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I've never used it so I can't say first hand that it works but a lot of people say it does. More so than those that don't if your that worried about it then go ahead. I'm sure more experienced people will chime in soon... its too expensive for my taste lol
    Why not zoidberg?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Well here's my main concern. I can tell my testosterone production is completely shut down. My libido is gone, and my balls are small.

I have heard quite a few cases of people not only recovering quickly from PCT, but actually having HIGHER test levels post-PCT. Do you think HCGenerate will assist to make my test levels higher during and post-PCT?
    I'm going to do DAA, reduce xt, torem, erase....ive heard nothing but really good from DAA and its super cheap...
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

Also, I wasn't trying to avoid the question, just unfamiliar with HCGenerate.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

Day 36 update:

Stength gains have sort of come to a halt. Today was a bad day at the gym, only hit 255 x 8 whereas last chest day I hit 255x10. Got me kinda depressed. But I had lack of sleep and poor dieting that day so that could have been why. I woke up SOOO hungry this morning (literally I felt as though I was starved), ate really quick, and hit the gym, so maybe my body didn't have enough time to refuel itself. I don't know, I'm just praying I didn't lose muscle, kind of OCD about that when I see strength loss from one workout to the next..

Negative sides are starting to really take a toll now. My gyno hurts when I touch it, and my libido is trash. I am moody as hell and rage at every little thing. It's getting old lol.

It may sound silly, but I can't wait to get off cycle and start PCT already. I might cut my cycle a few days short once my HCGenerate comes in..

I've updated my PCT plan. Instead of taking the FinalFlex PCT revolution along with my SERM, I'm going to take the HCGenerate with the SERM. Then after a month of taking nolva, I'm going to switch over to the PCT revolution, because it's got some anti-estrogen in it that should help me prevent estrogen rebound from the Nolva.

Sound good to you guys?
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

If you legit have gyno so bad it hurts, why are you even still on cycle. Get on Nolva now if you don't want to wear training bras for awhile.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by REALDEAL012 View Post
    If you legit have gyno so bad it hurts, why are you even still on cycle. Get on Nolva now if you don't want to wear training bras for awhile.
    You're right. I only have 5 days left anyway. I'll start PCT today.

I will be updating throughout how HCGenerate and Nolva are working for me.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

I actually have a question, should I run the PCT Revolution AND the HCGenerate along with my nolva, or should I run the PCT Revolution afterwards? The PCT Revolution has an aromatase inhibitor, so would it be best to run that with the SERM or afterwards?
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

You should run them along side each other
    Why not zoidberg?
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  209 lbs.

Alright guys I've been on PCT for a bit..I'm actually feeling really good. This Nolva/HCGenerate/PCT Revolution combo feels pretty nice. I have more energy and the side effects from my cycle are starting to fade..although my balls still need to come back.. Let's hope that happens this month sometime LOL.

Lifts are all the same..still weighing around 221-222. Depending. I'm way more vascular than I was precycle, I didn't used to have veins in my arms that popped out and now I do. So I can safely say I lost some fat and put on a good amount of mass and strength.

My last chest workout I was able to pump out 275x7 on the bench press. Felt awesome. I also hit 325x8 for squats. My form kinda suffered, not in terms of depth (I do slightly below parallel box squats) but my back was giving out I felt. But hey, I did it.

I'll post an updated pic after I finish PCT.

How long do you guys think it'll take for the testicles to reach their normal size again?
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.

My balls are certainly lagging as well. Sucks man. Only a four week Epi style and I have marbles goin on right now.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  222 lbs.

For the boys to come back for me it rarely has ever taken more than 10 days or so
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

dude I feel you... I only have slight atrophy after epi/tren/stano with about 10 days left on the cycle... hopefully the clomid, endosurge turbo, and daa bring em back
    CURRENT 2014 Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/252748-cherry-poppin-test.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. cut for first 2 weeks of 10 week TEST E cycle??
    By bulkseason in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-29-2012, 10:06 AM
  2. cut for first 2 weeks of 10 week TEST E cycle??
    By bulkseason in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-26-2012, 10:17 PM
  3. First two weeks of post cycle
    By Husker89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-14-2012, 11:55 PM
  4. gyno wiyhin first three weeks of cycle
    By Murphy2624 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-31-2011, 01:47 AM
  5. first 2 weeks of clen finished