M1T-Every other Day???

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Matt73 View Post
    I'm still a bit away from starting my M1T Pulse cycle, but I think I'm gonna run this way; 10mgs - Mon,Wed,Fri before my workout for a short, low total dosage 2 weeks. Dr.D therorizes since you're using less you could double the dosing. Which I may do the next time around. But I think this is good to get my feet wet with. I can get Nolvadex but may not even need. Which would be sweet! (maybe just to have on hand tho)

My workouts will be 3 days a week to coincide with my cycle, full body program of some kind. Chad Waterbury has some good 3-day Total body training programs. Me thinks I got a plan! So now I'll just be priming myself for this, keep my training going strong, tighten up my diet and lean out more. Make sure to get my body preped, cholesteral great, liver is optimal and prostate running smooth. I think it's a good idea to try and lower my estrogen levels too, so I'll get on that aswell.

Thanks again guys for the advice, info and support.

Matt
    sounds good and if you don't need the nolvadex, you can use it in your pct.

2. Quote Originally Posted by jiggero View Post
    sounds good and if you don't need the nolvadex, you can use it in your pct.
    Hey jiggero hope you had a good day. That's what I'm thinking. If I start to feel my nips tingling then I would start the Nolva during, otherwise post cycle. If I feel no sides after the cycle should I still run Nolva just in case?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Matt73 View Post
    Hey jiggero hope you had a good day. That's what I'm thinking. If I start to feel my nips tingling then I would start the Nolva during, otherwise post cycle. If I feel no sides after the cycle should I still run Nolva just in case?
    No I wouldn't, I would save it for Pct. Unless you're really prone to gyno and in that case I would still save it for pct and use an ai for on cycle gyno control.

4. Thx my man! I'll do that.

5. I'm subscribed to this thread myself to pick up what I can. I have some legit M1T and going to cycle it this summer most likely. Never have high blood pressure on cycle yet even in superdrol due to cycle support and nitrate intake. And maybe physical inclination. So if its BP and backpumps ill deal with it. I just hear so many people say they thought they were going to die on it. This I don't understand? So I'm here to pick up all the tidbits I can;-)
    •   

6. [QUOTE=tinytony;4032096]I'm subscribed to this thread myself to pick up what I can. I have some legit M1T and going to cycle it this summer most likely. Never have high blood pressure on cycle yet even in superdrol due to cycle support and nitrate intake. And maybe physical inclination. So if its BP and backpumps ill deal with it. I just hear so many people say they thought they were going to die on it. This I don't understand? So I'm here to pick up all the tidbits I can;-)
    Of course you are welcome to it man. Not sure if much more is gonna be added right now as I haven't started my cycle yet. But it can ease your mind as it did mine. I'm even going to PULSE them. Jiggero turned me onto Dr,D thread, "how to pulse orals" a very good read. All the best.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Injecting every other day for TRT
    By LMuscle in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 11:59 PM
  2. Better to workout every day or every other?
    By jimmbow in forum Bulking
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 07:53 PM
  3. Every other day!
    By Rhyalus in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-21-2006, 11:05 PM
  4. DC routine- MWF or every other day?
    By hypo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-26-2004, 11:20 AM
  5. clen every other day