M1T-Every other Day???

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
I have some M1T and would like of course to minimize the sides so 10mgs is all I'm going to take for 2 weeks but I'm now thinking about how often. What are your thoughts on running it EOD? Does this make any sense, has anyone done this? I'd really appreciate some feedback. Stats if interested are; 40 yrs, 5'11",193lbs, weight training for 25 years (OMG I'm old). Oh body fat 15%.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
It's funny and...

It's sad that I'm the only one responding to my thread. Lol. But if anybody can answer these questions that'd be cool. Not much NEW talk on M1T, I know it's said to be a harsh compound for some & not for others. I don't want to be willy nilly about taking it. So anything I can do to minimize potential sides I will do. Thus the question about EOD dosing.Anyways, thx for looking.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
It's sad that I'm the only one responding to my thread. Lol. But if anybody can answer these questions that'd be cool. Not much NEW talk on M1T, I know it's said to be a harsh compound for some & not for others. I don't want to be willy nilly about taking it. So anything I can do to minimize potential sides I will do. Thus the question about EOD dosing.Anyways, thx for looking.
If you're only doing 10mgs I would just run a quick 3-4 week cycle with a good pct.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
But if you really want to run it every other day, then look up the thread titled. How to pulse orals. Dr.D's thread it's everything you'll ever need to know about pulsing.
Ah, ok nice I will for sure. Thx for pointing me in the right direction. Do you have any advice on it?

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't believe it's still around.

I'll be damn surprised if you can mitigate the sides; I tried like CRAZY and couldn't do it. Stuff is brutal.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established

I'll be damn surprised if you can mitigate the sides; I tried like CRAZY and couldn't do it. Stuff is brutal.
Yea but it's also damn effective. And if he's only pulsing 10 mgs he should be fine. I've taken a lot more than that.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards

Thats what I'm discovering, but I'm gonna try hard to see what I can do about the sides.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Yea but it's also damn effective. And if he's only pulsing 10 mgs he should be fine. I've taken a lot more than that.
Thx Jiggero, read just a bit of Dr D's pulse protocol that's great info. Gonna really read it on my lunch.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I'm discovering, but I'm gonna try hard to see what I can do about the sides.
Have you ever done m1t? People tend to demonize it imo. If you do it the right way you'll be fine. You're taking only 10mgs and on top of that your pulsing it.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sure, man. Everyone is different. Personally, I respond very well to low doses of stuff, but I also get every. Single. Side.

The worst for me with M1T was back pumps. Stock up on taurine, potassium & water at the very first sign of them.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Swanson52- What were the sides ya got and the gains? If you don't mind me asking?

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Have you ever done m1t? People tend to demonize it imo. If you do it the right way you'll be fine. You're taking only 10mgs and on top of that your pulsing it.
No, but othe PH's in the past. I think there has been a lot of demonizing it. Everything in moderation and being smart about things.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Swanson52- What were the sides ya got and the gains? If you don't mind me asking?
Honestly, I ran it 7-8 years ago and I don't remember the gains as much as the sides.

Increased BP, back pumps & crazy bloat are the 3 that stick out. I know I got stronger, but I can't tell you exactly how much so.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
No, but othe PH's in the past. I think there has been a lot of demonizing it. Everything in moderation and being smart about things.
Exactly. You seem like you're trying to go about it the right way. Now look up the thread right here on Am How to pulse orals

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
If you're really that worried I'll help you out, send it to me. I'll run it at 20 for 4 weeks. LOL
Lol, you are an INCREDIBLE HUMAN BEING! You would do that for me. Man you meet some great people here.
They are currently in the mail headed your way!!

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Lol, you are an INCREDIBLE HUMAN BEING! You would do that for me. Man you meet some great people here.
They are currently in the mail headed your way!!
Lmao. .yes I would do that for you.
You don't want that sh,it it's pure poison. :D

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Honestly, I ran it 7-8 years ago and I don't remember the gains as much as the sides.

Increased BP, back pumps & crazy bloat are the 3 that stick out. I know I got stronger, but I can't tell you exactly how much so.
Sorry to hear that. Hope all's well with you now. I'm gonna be super cautious.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear that. Hope all's well with you now. I'm gonna be super cautious.
Oh yeah they all went away. I was able to mitigate them somewhat while on, it's just a compound that's not for me. I'm sure you'll have solid results.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Sure, man. Everyone is different. Personally, I respond very well to low doses of stuff, but I also get every. Single. Side. The worst for me with M1T was back pumps. Stock up on taurine, potassium & water at the very first sign of them.
Yes, I learned about that, are those the type of supps that you take once you got the pain or daily to avoid the pain?

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Glad to hear it, and thx for the wisdom & encouragement.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Did you start your cycle yet? :rofl:
No not yet, itching too but also JUST got it. So I'm reading everything I can get my hands on! Joined this site & the other main Anabolic sites. People seem a little more receptive over here I must say. I also want to do the right things Pre cycle too.So not sure when I'm gonna start.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
Hope to talk to you soon Jiggero, I gotta get back to work in a few minutes. And thanks to both you guys for taking the time with me.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
I'm still a bit away from starting my M1T Pulse cycle, but I think I'm gonna run this way; 10mgs - Mon,Wed,Fri before my workout for a short, low total dosage 2 weeks. Dr.D therorizes since you're using less you could double the dosing. Which I may do the next time around. But I think this is good to get my feet wet with. I can get Nolvadex but may not even need. Which would be sweet! (maybe just to have on hand tho)

My workouts will be 3 days a week to coincide with my cycle, full body program of some kind. Chad Waterbury has some good 3-day Total body training programs. Me thinks I got a plan! :silly: So now I'll just be priming myself for this, keep my training going strong, tighten up my diet and lean out more. Make sure to get my body preped, cholesteral great, liver is optimal and prostate running smooth. I think it's a good idea to try and lower my estrogen levels too, so I'll get on that aswell.

Thanks again guys for the advice, info and support.

Matt

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
I'm still a bit away from starting my M1T Pulse cycle, but I think I'm gonna run this way; 10mgs - Mon,Wed,Fri before my workout for a short, low total dosage 2 weeks. Dr.D therorizes since you're using less you could double the dosing. Which I may do the next time around. But I think this is good to get my feet wet with. I can get Nolvadex but may not even need. Which would be sweet! (maybe just to have on hand tho)

My workouts will be 3 days a week to coincide with my cycle, full body program of some kind. Chad Waterbury has some good 3-day Total body training programs. Me thinks I got a plan! :silly: So now I'll just be priming myself for this, keep my training going strong, tighten up my diet and lean out more. Make sure to get my body preped, cholesteral great, liver is optimal and prostate running smooth. I think it's a good idea to try and lower my estrogen levels too, so I'll get on that aswell.

Thanks again guys for the advice, info and support.

Matt
sounds good and if you don't need the nolvadex, you can use it in your pct.

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
sounds good and if you don't need the nolvadex, you can use it in your pct.
Hey jiggero hope you had a good day. That's what I'm thinking. If I start to feel my nips tingling then I would start the Nolva during, otherwise post cycle. If I feel no sides after the cycle should I still run Nolva just in case?

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Hey jiggero hope you had a good day. That's what I'm thinking. If I start to feel my nips tingling then I would start the Nolva during, otherwise post cycle. If I feel no sides after the cycle should I still run Nolva just in case?
No I wouldn't, I would save it for Pct. Unless you're really prone to gyno and in that case I would still save it for pct and use an ai for on cycle gyno control.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I'm subscribed to this thread myself to pick up what I can. I have some legit M1T and going to cycle it this summer most likely. Never have high blood pressure on cycle yet even in superdrol due to cycle support and nitrate intake. And maybe physical inclination. So if its BP and backpumps ill deal with it. I just hear so many people say they thought they were going to die on it. This I don't understand? So I'm here to pick up all the tidbits I can;-)

Matt73

Matt73

Awards
I'm subscribed to this thread myself to pick up what I can. I have some legit M1T and going to cycle it this summer most likely. Never have high blood pressure on cycle yet even in superdrol due to cycle support and nitrate intake. And maybe physical inclination. So if its BP and backpumps ill deal with it. I just hear so many people say they thought they were going to die on it. This I don't understand? So I'm here to pick up all the tidbits I can;-)
Of course you are welcome to it man. Not sure if much more is gonna be added right now as I haven't started my cycle yet. But it can ease your mind as it did mine. I'm even going to PULSE them. Jiggero turned me onto Dr,D thread, "how to pulse orals" a very good read. All the best.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Anabolics 30