1st H-DROL CYCLE Tomorrow

STLNYYDET43

Awards
Been about 2.5 years since the thought of taking a PH entered my mind. Starting tm..pumped.

Preloaded about a week H.B. and some C.A.
-Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/100
-CEL Cycle Assist ED
-Multivitamin ED
-EFA's ED
-Taurine 5g's ED
-Protein

PCT:
-Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
-Erase Pro 1 pill ED
-Cycle Assist ED
-PCT Assist ED
-Multi/EFA
-Creatine
I'll be 23 in 3 days...5'8'' starting weight 168lbs. Been lifting for over 3 years. LETS DO IT!

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid. I'm in let's see what this does for you.

STLNYYDET43

Awards
I'm 3 days in. I actually have an important question about the product. It's CEL H-drol bought it off ebay from the highest rated seller. He's sold hundreds and they always go quick. Expires 3/15. I was pointed in the direct of ebay and amazon for ph's. (a couple years ago) Does competitive edge labs still make h-drol?? I heard they stopped producing them. So that the last legit ones should have expired on 3/13.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm 3 days in. I actually have an important question about the product. It's CEL H-drol bought it off ebay from the highest rated seller. He's sold hundreds and they always go quick. Expires 3/15. I was pointed in the direct of ebay and amazon for ph's. (a couple years ago) Does competitive edge labs still make h-drol?? I heard they stopped producing them. So that the last legit ones should have expired on 3/13.
guess it is true, competitive edge stopped making it :(. So i would try and dig around to see what you can find. are you worried about yours not being legit? I would assume its fine, but maybe post a picture of the cap and whats inside of one and compare it to competitive edge's cap/powder to attempt to determine if its legit.

Or just take it for 1/2 weeks and get blood work. That will pretty much be a solid answer.

STLNYYDET43

Awards
I actually have an old bottle that expired 3/13 and compared the pills from the one i'm taking now that expires 3/15. The pills are pretty much identical, but the powder is completely different. The older one is a yellowish tan color the new one is completely white. I tasted the white one.. It has no taste the older one has a very slight taste. I'm pretty worried it's bunk. I'm on my 4th day no headaches so far but I was up a pound tuesday i'll check and see if I gained any weight tonight at the gym.

STLNYYDET43

Awards
The seller has this posted on his page. "Note To Ebay: Please do not remove. This item has NOT been recalled. It is not on the FDA recall list. I do not know how to be any more clear about this. Please check the "fda.gov" website and do a recall search for this product before removing listing. You will see that this product is not on any recall list. If it is on a recall list, please provide evidence."

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think there is an alternative to h-drol, same compound different name i just forgot what its called. if it ends up being bunk id toss it and buy the alternative.

STLNYYDET43

Awards
Up 2 pounds in 4 days. Thinking this might be alright

STLNYYDET43

Awards
For me personally I took before pics. Maybe i'll upload them after. Pretty computer illiterate tho. Up about 3 lbs in 6 days.

STLNYYDET43

Awards
Also did 2 more reps on my max while benching. Deff starting to feel stronger. Get the feeling ppl might be thinking or know or atleast will know i'm on something, but whatever. Bumping it up to 75mgs tomorrow.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Also did 2 more reps on my max while benching. Deff starting to feel stronger. Get the feeling ppl might be thinking or know or atleast will know i'm on something, but whatever. Bumping it up to 75mgs tomorrow.
Most likely placebo effect

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Typically it takes a few weeks to notice anything.

STLNYYDET43

Awards
Typically it takes a few weeks to notice anything.
I've gone up over 4lbs, waist is getting a little smaller, and woke up to 3 stretch marks on my right bicep. 2 extra reps on my max while benching with no spotter doesn't happen by accident. :)