Ok First Post and need advice on this possible Stack

scotty122805

Awards
I need to know if this stack is worth it or if i am stacking the wrong stuff or just plain old advice. As you can tell this is my first Cycle. I usually just take a pre-workout and some protein. I am 27yo and 6'2, 195lbs. My goals are to hit 210-215. I have been lifting on and off for almost 8 years. I want to keep my cardio good and maintain my gains after the cycle. I have researched these products and know that they are not the most potent. I am in the Army so I can go as extreme as some of you. I'm looking for good lean muscle. These are the Items up for debate:

Super DMZ Rx 2.0
CEL CycleAssist
Redefine Nutrition Revolution PCT Black
BPI HD Anti-Aromatase Testosterone Booster

murk01

murk01

Awards
I need to know if this stack is worth it or if i am stacking the wrong stuff or just plain old advice. As you can tell this is my first Cycle. I usually just take a pre-workout and some protein. I am 27yo and 6'2, 195lbs. My goals are to hit 210-215. I have been lifting on and off for almost 8 years. I want to keep my cardio good and maintain my gains after the cycle. I have researched these products and know that they are not the most potent. I am in the Army so I can go as extreme as some of you. I'm looking for good lean muscle. These are the Items up for debate:

Super DMZ Rx 2.0
CEL CycleAssist
Redefine Nutrition Revolution PCT Black
BPI HD Anti-Aromatase Testosterone Booster
bpi hd is an AI?; im pretty sure Rev Back pct has an AI also. check that u might be doubling the dose of armistane.......and.......wheres ur SERM?

murk01

murk01

Awards
I was tracking that you could do either SERM or AI. But you would have to choose one. Let me know if Im wrong. But if the PCT is an all around Supplement then wouldn't the BPI HD aid in the recovery of testosterone during off cycle?
pct black is almost an alll in one.. but u still need a serm. ai+serm+booster
dont know what u can get.. dont think they carry serms at ur pbx.
maybe fam can mail u over

also does bpi hd have a real AI or is it a herbal AI.. i wouldnt trust an herbal for pct

scotty122805

Awards
bpi hd is an AI?; im pretty sure Rev Back pct has an AI also. check that u might be doubling the dose of armistane.......and.......wheres ur SERM?
I was tracking that you could do either SERM or AI. But you would have to choose one. Let me know if Im wrong. But if the PCT is an all around Supplement then wouldn't the BPI HD aid in the recovery of testosterone during off cycle? or would it be like never coming off cycle?

Easeball

Easeball

Awards
BPI products are complete bogus.
So right buddy the A Hd used to be called arimedex hd but its not even close it's full of herbal ingredients with no test studies trying to catch people that didn't know the difference. They even put only the chemical makeup Instead of common names for the ingredients. Don't trust there products. Don't take the chance buy the real stuff

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you run as often as I do in the army then DMZ is gonna ruin your life. All the guys that used it in my unit had crippling lower back pumps and shin splints.