liquid nolvadex during test cycle

nyricanff2b

Awards
Hey guys,

Currently running a Test E only cycle, 500mg a week. Im 5 weeks in.

I am gyno prone so i have been taking .25mg arimidex EOD from the start. Doesnt seem to be working, as I AM developing the beginning stages of gyno as we speak!!!

I have some Liquid nolvadex and I was wondering what the recommended Dose would be? There seems to be a conversion factor from tabs to liquid.

I have done my own research PRIOR o posting and I have seen everything from

40mg for the first week followed by 20mg.
(For gyno symptoms)

I have also heard/read 10mg EOD

Any help would be appreciated.

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
You should of bumped up the dose at signs of excess bloat or gyno... Everyone is different and the standard .25 EOD doesn't always suffice. I am very gyno prone and use letro on cycle because even .5ed of adex isn't enough. I wouldn't bother with nolva on cycle. Get some letro.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hey guys,

Currently running a Test E only cycle, 500mg a week. Im 5 weeks in.

I am gyno prone so i have been taking .25mg arimidex EOD from the start. Doesnt seem to be working, as I AM developing the beginning stages of gyno as we speak!!!

I have some Liquid nolvadex and I was wondering what the recommended Dose would be? There seems to be a conversion factor from tabs to liquid.

I have done my own research PRIOR o posting and I have seen everything from

40mg for the first week followed by 20mg.
(For gyno symptoms)

I have also heard/read 10mg EOD

Any help would be appreciated.
Do you have another AI on hand by chance?
20mg eod nolva should do the trick but letro is the way to get rid of gyno.

nyricanff2b

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I will try 20mg a day of nolvadex and bump up the arimidex to .25mg Ed....

My connect does not get letro so i would have to go the research chem route.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Thanks for the input guys. I will try 20mg a day of nolvadex and bump up the arimidex to .25mg Ed....

My connect does not get letro so i would have to go the research chem route.
You need to do some research. It's common knowledge not to use nolva and adex at the same time.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No Nolva and adex together dude

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

nyricanff2b

Awards
So just to confirm,

Nolvadex + arimidex ON cycle is a No,

But for PCT its Okay?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

nyricanff2b

Awards
danb

I was reviewing previous post on the PCT forum and other members make numerous post regarding the use of both.

So I wanted to clarify.

Thanks for the help man. Im sure its basic sh!t for the experienced folks here but for me its fairly new

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
danb

I was reviewing previous post on the PCT forum and other members make numerous post regarding the use of both.

So I wanted to clarify.

Thanks for the help man. Im sure its basic sh!t for the experienced folks here but for me its fairly new
No worries man. Go research WHY you can't use them together on cycle and you'll get your answer

But just to be clear this is stuff you should have been asking before you started a cycle man