Hi All, thoughts?

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
Alright guys I'm new here, been trawling AM for years but thought it was about time I joined up!

Here's my stats
Lifting for 6 years on & off but really got my head in the game about 2 years ago.
6ft 1, 202lbs. Don't know BF% but that's a recent pic on my avatar.

Train 5 days a week on average on a 3 day split.
Do cardio 2-4 times a week for 20-30 mins.

Feel like I've plateau'd a few months ago, struggling to get strength gains on a lot of lifts and body weight is hard to move.

Thinking about doing a cycle, I haven't done a real cycle for 4 years since doing 200mg test/400mg deca for 16 weeks, I've done 2 cutting cycles of JUST anavar (controversial!) since then.

I'm looking to gain roughly 14lbs but have plenty of time to do so, I don't wanna blow up rapidly and obviously.

Here's my question, would 300 test E & 300mg equipoise a week for 12-16 weeks do the job?

I'm looking at EQ cause I have the awesome MPB gene which I don't wanna aggravate too much.

Another question, would nizoral help on cycle or is it bunk?

Got HCG ready at 500IU bi-weekly during cycle and clomid pct.

Cheers for any advice in advance.

hiprsha666

hiprsha666

Awards
The EQ dose is pretty low and since it takes a long time to fully take effect you'd probably want to run it out to the upper end of your desired range there.

HappyDogg

HappyDogg

Awards
My issue is that the stuff I can get is MT equitest, so it's a blend 200/200 per ml. Moderately concerned about hair loss but I won't cry about a little. So ideally wanted to avoid higher test doses.

Do you think I'd struggle to get 14lbs in say 16 weeks then on that dose? What would be recommended?

Cheers