Osta Rx/Liquid S4 log

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Ahhh ohhh ok. Mine is unique which many ppl claim there's is overdosed so I'll see. I'll b starting next week.
    Yea these guys say on there site that it's over dosed but I just wish they told you the true dosage. I've been fine since I woke up today though and am about half way through my water bottle. My right foot was sore yesterday from walking all over the place last week in dress shoes and today it is completely gone. Not sure if the sarm's had anything to do with that but figured I'd mention it. I did a back/bi's workout sunday and my arms are the only thing that have any soreness left in them. Probably do some light cardio tonight since I'll have the 3 mile run tomorrow and a 10k run this sunday. Next week I'll get back to some lifting.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

Yea these guys say on there site that it's over dosed but I just wish they told you the true dosage. I've been fine since I woke up today though and am about half way through my water bottle. My right foot was sore yesterday from walking all over the place last week in dress shoes and today it is completely gone. Not sure if the sarm's had anything to do with that but figured I'd mention it. I did a back/bi's workout sunday and my arms are the only thing that have any soreness left in them. Probably do some light cardio tonight since I'll have the 3 mile run tomorrow and a 10k run this sunday. Next week I'll get back to some lifting.
    Yeah I hope this run heals my shoulder. My last oral cycle dried it out too much and now it always hurts especially after training yesterday.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Yeah I hope this run heals my shoulder. My last oral cycle dried it out too much and now it always hurts especially after training yesterday.
    Yea I got tendonitis in both my elbows that is finally healing up after 6 months. I'm hoping this cycle will get them back to normal especially since they are so close now.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

Yea I got tendonitis in both my elbows that is finally healing up after 6 months. I'm hoping this cycle will get them back to normal especially since they are so close now.
    I hope it does too bro. Yeah idt I'm gonna mess with any orals anymore.

5. I'm wondering if I still need the 5 on, 2 off protocol with the lower dose of S4? I think for now I'll stick with every day unless sides kick in but I'm curious what others think.

6. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    I'm wondering if I still need the 5 on, 2 off protocol with the lower dose of S4? I think for now I'll stick with every day unless sides kick in but I'm curious what others think.
    I think u could go everyday.

7. So I did manage to get the full 30mg dose down today without any sides. From here on out I will mix the dose with a bottle of water that I'll sip on throughout the day (roughly 6am to 7pm). I'm not sure how this affects absorption or if it degrades the S4 in any way so I can't recommend this method at the moment. It's day 3 and still not really feeling much different which is understandable. We'll see tomorrow how I feel during the 3 miler, that should give me some idea if this stuff is starting to work at all. On a side note I did have a strange dream last night (the kind of dream I don't get to often) and I was a bit tired today. I don't think either had to do with the osta/S4 but figured its worth mentioning.

8. Day 4, noticing that my stomach is slightly irritated. I was reading up some info on S4 and someone else mentioned that while on it they had diarrhea. It is nothing severe but again just a note.

9. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Day 4, noticing that my stomach is slightly irritated. I was reading up some info on S4 and someone else mentioned that while on it they had diarrhea. It is nothing severe but again just a note.
    Lol it happens.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Lol it happens.
    Lol yea my stomach is just rumbling a bit more than usual but that's about it. It is def nothing serious. Can't wait for this run tonight so I can gauge if this stuff is making a difference yet. I may also get some time to throw some weights around tomorrow.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

Lol yea my stomach is just rumbling a bit more than usual but that's about it. It is def nothing serious. Can't wait for this run tonight so I can gauge if this stuff is making a difference yet. I may also get some time to throw some weights around tomorrow.
    Hell yeah. I'm excited to start, I just gotta cop some Formasurge then I'm good to go.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Ahhh ohhh ok. Mine is unique which many ppl claim there's is overdosed so I'll see. I'll b starting next week.
    did u ever get an email confirm or tracking # from them? I ordered Monday and haven't gotten any emails but my card was charged

13. Quote Originally Posted by aasdferic View Post

did u ever get an email confirm or tracking # from them? I ordered Monday and haven't gotten any emails but my card was charged
    I did get an email but the tracking # didn't work lol. It still came in 3 days though, they're trustworthy.

14. The race went well today other than being hot as hell outside. I felt pretty much how I would normally feel doing this kind of run so hopefully the osta/S4 will at least help with the overall recovery. I'm gonna do some lifting tomorrow but again I'm not expecting much at this point.

15. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    The race went well today other than being hot as hell outside. I felt pretty much how I would normally feel doing this kind of run so hopefully the osta/S4 will at least help with the overall recovery. I'm gonna do some lifting tomorrow but again I'm not expecting much at this point.
    It takes time. S4 kicks in faster though.

16. Felt great during today's workout. Had some insane pumps, felt strong, looked good and nothing hurt today. Check out my other log for the workout but all in all everything was good. Don't know how much osta/S4 contributed but something went right today.

17. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Felt great during today's workout. Had some insane pumps, felt strong, looked good and nothing hurt today. Check out my other log for the workout but all in all everything was good. Don't know how much osta/S4 contributed but something went right today.
    Could b kicking in now.

18. Nothing to report today other than my chest and shoulders are really sore from yesterday's workout. Nothing else hurts though and everything is good. I got the 4 mile run tomorrow, we'll see how that goes.

19. Can't say for sure if osta/S4 helped me much with the 4 mile run yesterday because of the extreme heat. I'm hoping to get to the gym tonight for a back workout.

20. Going to try something different today, instead of taking the 30mg dose over the course of the day I'm going to try taking it in one shot. Instead of direct from the dropper, I'm going to mix with a glass of water. Last time I took a dose direct from the dropper I got the vision sides so I'm curious to see if this causes it or not. If it doesn't i will try this one more time direct from the dropper to make sure.

21. Let me know what happens.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Let me know what happens.
    I def will, I have some theories about the vision sides but I'm not sure what other people have tried. I'm wondering if the vision sides are caused by having to much S4 in the body at once and not a cumulative thing? In other words could someone get an 80mg dose per day without sides by dosing it at 20mg every 4 hours from the time they wake up?

23. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

I def will, I have some theories about the vision sides but I'm not sure what other people have tried. I'm wondering if the vision sides are caused by having to much S4 in the body at once and not a cumulative thing? In other words could someone get an 80mg dose per day without sides by dosing it at 20mg every 4 hours from the time they wake up?
    That's an interesting theory.

24. So yesterday I had my 30mg of S4 from the dropper directly into a glass of water and immediately chugged it (before i left for the gym). I didn't have any of the vision sides or anything and the only thing I ate before hand was a left over biscuit and some watermelon i had sitting in the fridge. I had an awesome workout last night, granted I'm still using some lighter weight but nothing bothered me. When I started the workout I was doing some chin ups and pull ups and I noticed a tightness in my forearms that i thought was tendonitis but I'm wondering if this was from the osta/S4, it didn't hurt it was just tight. After the workout I noticed my whole upper body had a nice tight feeling. During the workout i felt like I had a ton of energy and probably could have kept working out but it was getting late. Also noticing the past few days that my libido has def gone up.

25. Sounds like its kicking now bro.

26. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Sounds like its kicking now bro.
    Yea it def kicked in yesterday at the gym. I felt like I had perpetual energy and everything got really tight, similar to the pumps from a good N.O. product but different, it was pretty sweet.

27. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

Yea it def kicked in yesterday at the gym. I felt like I had perpetual energy and everything got really tight, similar to the pumps from a good N.O. product but different, it was pretty sweet.
    Hellz yeah that's what's up. I'm excited, T minus 2 days for me.

28. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Hellz yeah that's what's up. I'm excited, T minus 2 days for me.
    Hell yea man, can't wait to see what kind of results you get with this stack.

29. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

Hell yea man, can't wait to see what kind of results you get with this stack.
    S4 w/Formasurge. I'm pretty lean now, I can't wait to see what I can do in 6 weeks either.

30. Yesterday I took the 30mg of S4 straight form the dropper (after eating) and had no issues. I may try this again since I think it would be better off taking the full dose PWO.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sarms (Osta and s4) Log
    By sprintstar01 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 10:24 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 11:50 AM
  3. OSTA Rx Log
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 04:31 PM
  4. IronMag Labs Osta RX log