Osta Rx/Liquid S4 log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Osta Rx/Liquid S4 log

Page 2 of 8 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

Lol yea my stomach is just rumbling a bit more than usual but that's about it. It is def nothing serious. Can't wait for this run tonight so I can gauge if this stuff is making a difference yet. I may also get some time to throw some weights around tomorrow.
    Hell yeah. I'm excited to start, I just gotta cop some Formasurge then I'm good to go.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Ahhh ohhh ok. Mine is unique which many ppl claim there's is overdosed so I'll see. I'll b starting next week.
    did u ever get an email confirm or tracking # from them? I ordered Monday and haven't gotten any emails but my card was charged
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by aasdferic View Post

did u ever get an email confirm or tracking # from them? I ordered Monday and haven't gotten any emails but my card was charged
    I did get an email but the tracking # didn't work lol. It still came in 3 days though, they're trustworthy.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The race went well today other than being hot as hell outside. I felt pretty much how I would normally feel doing this kind of run so hopefully the osta/S4 will at least help with the overall recovery. I'm gonna do some lifting tomorrow but again I'm not expecting much at this point.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

The race went well today other than being hot as hell outside. I felt pretty much how I would normally feel doing this kind of run so hopefully the osta/S4 will at least help with the overall recovery. I'm gonna do some lifting tomorrow but again I'm not expecting much at this point.
    It takes time. S4 kicks in faster though.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Felt great during today's workout. Had some insane pumps, felt strong, looked good and nothing hurt today. Check out my other log for the workout but all in all everything was good. Don't know how much osta/S4 contributed but something went right today.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Felt great during today's workout. Had some insane pumps, felt strong, looked good and nothing hurt today. Check out my other log for the workout but all in all everything was good. Don't know how much osta/S4 contributed but something went right today.
    Could b kicking in now.
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Nothing to report today other than my chest and shoulders are really sore from yesterday's workout. Nothing else hurts though and everything is good. I got the 4 mile run tomorrow, we'll see how that goes.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Can't say for sure if osta/S4 helped me much with the 4 mile run yesterday because of the extreme heat. I'm hoping to get to the gym tonight for a back workout.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Going to try something different today, instead of taking the 30mg dose over the course of the day I'm going to try taking it in one shot. Instead of direct from the dropper, I'm going to mix with a glass of water. Last time I took a dose direct from the dropper I got the vision sides so I'm curious to see if this causes it or not. If it doesn't i will try this one more time direct from the dropper to make sure.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Let me know what happens.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Let me know what happens.
    I def will, I have some theories about the vision sides but I'm not sure what other people have tried. I'm wondering if the vision sides are caused by having to much S4 in the body at once and not a cumulative thing? In other words could someone get an 80mg dose per day without sides by dosing it at 20mg every 4 hours from the time they wake up?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

I def will, I have some theories about the vision sides but I'm not sure what other people have tried. I'm wondering if the vision sides are caused by having to much S4 in the body at once and not a cumulative thing? In other words could someone get an 80mg dose per day without sides by dosing it at 20mg every 4 hours from the time they wake up?
    That's an interesting theory.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

So yesterday I had my 30mg of S4 from the dropper directly into a glass of water and immediately chugged it (before i left for the gym). I didn't have any of the vision sides or anything and the only thing I ate before hand was a left over biscuit and some watermelon i had sitting in the fridge. I had an awesome workout last night, granted I'm still using some lighter weight but nothing bothered me. When I started the workout I was doing some chin ups and pull ups and I noticed a tightness in my forearms that i thought was tendonitis but I'm wondering if this was from the osta/S4, it didn't hurt it was just tight. After the workout I noticed my whole upper body had a nice tight feeling. During the workout i felt like I had a ton of energy and probably could have kept working out but it was getting late. Also noticing the past few days that my libido has def gone up.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Sounds like its kicking now bro.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Sounds like its kicking now bro.
    Yea it def kicked in yesterday at the gym. I felt like I had perpetual energy and everything got really tight, similar to the pumps from a good N.O. product but different, it was pretty sweet.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Yea it def kicked in yesterday at the gym. I felt like I had perpetual energy and everything got really tight, similar to the pumps from a good N.O. product but different, it was pretty sweet.
    Hellz yeah that's what's up. I'm excited, T minus 2 days for me.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Hellz yeah that's what's up. I'm excited, T minus 2 days for me.
    Hell yea man, can't wait to see what kind of results you get with this stack.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Hell yea man, can't wait to see what kind of results you get with this stack.
    S4 w/Formasurge. I'm pretty lean now, I can't wait to see what I can do in 6 weeks either.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Yesterday I took the 30mg of S4 straight form the dropper (after eating) and had no issues. I may try this again since I think it would be better off taking the full dose PWO.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Yesterday I took the 30mg of S4 straight form the dropper (after eating) and had no issues. I may try this again since I think it would be better off taking the full dose PWO.
    Yeah sounds good bro.
  22. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm currently running Ostra at 25 mg/day. I'm into my second week and haven't notice much yet. I considered S4 but it changes your DNA via M1 receptor so I decided to run Ostra as a standalone.
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm currently running Ostra at 25 mg/day. I'm into my second week and haven't notice much yet. I considered S4 but it changes your DNA via M1 receptor so I decided to run Ostra as a standalone.
    Maybe a genetic mutation would make u huge lol.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I hear osta really starts kicking in during week 3. I have read about the DNA thing as well but I don't know what it translates to in the long run. In the short term most people haven't reported anything unusual besides the vision issue which goes away. I except the fact that I'm a guinea pig lol.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

I hear osta really starts kicking in during week 3. I have read about the DNA thing as well but I don't know what it translates to in the long run. In the short term most people haven't reported anything unusual besides the vision issue which goes away. I except the fact that I'm a guinea pig lol.
    Likewise lol. Maybe we'll end up like Cyclops of the X-men lol.
  26. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do some research there are some really good logs on the Ostra+S4 combo. It seems to be really effective leaning combl if you don't mind the S4 sides. From what I have read Ostra at 25 mg + S4 at 50 mg twice/day is the most common combo. S4 vision sides can be avoided by using it 5 on 2 off basis.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Do some research there are some really good logs on the Ostra+S4 combo. It seems to be really effective leaning combl if you don't mind the S4 sides. From what I have read Ostra at 25 mg + S4 at 50 mg twice/day is the most common combo. S4 vision sides can be avoided by using it 5 on 2 off basis.
    Yes I agree, I don't like jumping in the deep side of the pool though on something I haven't tried before. Even with PH's I never really used above the recommended dose. With the SARM's I've read the combo of osta/S4 is actually 3 times more potent than what you get from either one of them separately hence my choice for low dosing both. My last statement about how together they are 3 times more potent is derived from some one else's log so it is not based on anything factual but clearly they have some synergy.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

And yes not sure if I stated the overall goal of this cycle is a recomp. I'd like to be a leaner 225lbs
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Since I didn't get any sides last time I decided to dose the S4 at 30mg pre workout. I did abs last night since my legs are still recovering from those long runs last week. Felt beyond awesome and killed a workout that should have taken me an hour in about 40min. I don't know how to describe how I felt at the gym but I felt like I could move mountains... Overall awesome workout and can't wait for the next big lifting day.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Since I didn't get any sides last time I decided to dose the S4 at 30mg pre workout. I did abs last night since my legs are still recovering from those long runs last week. Felt beyond awesome and killed a workout that should have taken me an hour in about 40min. I don't know how to describe how I felt at the gym but I felt like I could move mountains... Overall awesome workout and can't wait for the next big lifting day.
    Nice bro its only gonna get better from here.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I found the motivation to hit the gym again tonight. Didn't feel quite as awesome as I did yesterday but still had enty of energy for the gym. I did chest today and went heavier than my usual but on the machines. No particular reason other than I just wanted to change things up a bit. I felt really good and even managed to do some decent weight with triceps. This is the first time in 6 months that I completed 2 sets of tricep workouts with moderate weight pain free!! Next week I'll go back to lighter stuff because I really don't want to tempt fate but this is still f'ing awesome to me. I'm hoping to stay pain free after the osta/S4 cycle is done but for now it seems to be helping and everything is good.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

I found the motivation to hit the gym again tonight. Didn't feel quite as awesome as I did yesterday but still had enty of energy for the gym. I did chest today and went heavier than my usual but on the machines. No particular reason other than I just wanted to change things up a bit. I felt really good and even managed to do some decent weight with triceps. This is the first time in 6 months that I completed 2 sets of tricep workouts with moderate weight pain free!! Next week I'll go back to lighter stuff because I really don't want to tempt fate but this is still f'ing awesome to me. I'm hoping to stay pain free after the osta/S4 cycle is done but for now it seems to be helping and everything is good.
    That's really good to hear. The osta is definitely helping heal u.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

That's really good to hear. The osta is definitely helping heal u.
    That's what it seems like. I was about 80% healed and now all of the sudden I'm pretty much back at 100%... I'm sure it's the SARM's and most likely the osta not the S4. I'm def going to keep this log going after the cycle and PCT to report if the healing effects stick around.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

That's what it seems like. I was about 80% healed and now all of the sudden I'm pretty much back at 100%... I'm sure it's the SARM's and most likely the osta not the S4. I'm def going to keep this log going after the cycle and PCT to report if the healing effects stick around.
    Yeah I definitely wanna know how that goes. I'd b happy if my shoulder heals.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Been trying to upload some progress pics to the forum but I can't get it to work for some reason? Anyone got any suggestions, do the pics need to be under a certain file size or type? Any help is appreciated.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Been trying to upload some progress pics to the forum but I can't get it to work for some reason? Anyone got any suggestions, do the pics need to be under a certain file size or type? Any help is appreciated.
    I have no idea, mine just go right in.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Great log so far man....My first experience with S4 was with the lions as well..i definitely got vision sides on the 2 cycles I did from them..Just finished a Osta 25mg/day and s4 50mg 2x a day 5 on 2 off about 2 months ago and about to get some more again..this last run around I got ZERO vision sides and really didn't notice the S4 in the gym like i had before so im guessing it was the guys who i had ordered it from.. (SS) ..as for the guy whos going unique..anything you can add would be great as i may be picking up some soon..Oh and also..right before this last osta/s4 cycle i had surgery on my ankle to repair my tendon..osta really helped out with healing..im also experience some bad tendonitis so im hoping the Osta helps with this!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by seetully View Post
    Great log so far man....My first experience with S4 was with the lions as well..i definitely got vision sides on the 2 cycles I did from them..Just finished a Osta 25mg/day and s4 50mg 2x a day 5 on 2 off about 2 months ago and about to get some more again..this last run around I got ZERO vision sides and really didn't notice the S4 in the gym like i had before so im guessing it was the guys who i had ordered it from.. (SS) ..as for the guy whos going unique..anything you can add would be great as i may be picking up some soon..Oh and also..right before this last osta/s4 cycle i had surgery on my ankle to repair my tendon..osta really helped out with healing..im also experience some bad tendonitis so im hoping the Osta helps with this!
    I'm having no vision sides at all, just hardness, really good pumps, more endurance and energy and I'm leaning out nicely. I believe I'm seeing an increase in vascularity too.
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Name:  image-1037117535.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  466.7 KB

Name:  image-1659147151.jpg
Views: 131
Size:  455.2 KB

Name:  image-4210348986.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  429.0 KB

Name:  image-2160945534.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  495.0 KB

Name:  image-2448991523.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  421.3 KB
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Finally just tried uploading from my cell and it went through. Must be a setting on my router at home. Those pics are from yesterday morning, no bro pump and I ate like sh** the night before lol. I got to get my diet in line for the next few weeks to get the best out of this cycle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sarms (Osta and s4) Log
    By sprintstar01 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-17-2012, 08:24 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2012, 09:50 AM
  3. OSTA Rx Log
    By jwa254 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 06-13-2012, 02:31 PM