MY REVELATION AKA THE ANDROGEDDON EXPERIENCE

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    F*ck yeah bro!!! I saw that sh*t on fb, u killed it bro.
    Thanks bro! i swear the 405 felt so lite! i been doing alot of rack pulls the last few months to help step up that mid point in my pull, thats where i usually fail! and it paid off! previous dead lift pr was 1 rep @ 505.. hoping to hit 550+ for 1 rep at the end of the ANDROGEDDON cycle! I would be happy with that!

2. Quote Originally Posted by texasfinest2 View Post

Thanks bro! i swear the 405 felt so lite! i been doing alot of rack pulls the last few months to help step up that mid point in my pull, thats where i usually fail! and it paid off! previous dead lift pr was 1 rep @ 505.. hoping to hit 550+ for 1 rep at the end of the ANDROGEDDON cycle! I would be happy with that!
    Hellz yeah. I was at 550 a year and a half ago b4 I tore my left glute. It still hasn't completely healed cuz I keep lifting on. I can only imagine where I'd b at now if I never injured myself.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Hellz yeah. I was at 550 a year and a half ago b4 I tore my left glute. It still hasn't completely healed cuz I keep lifting on. I can only imagine where I'd b at now if I never injured myself.
    Dayum! That's gotta suck! Gives ripping azzzz a whole new meaning Lmao!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

4. I like your style there brother! Your killin it! Keep on smashin it eh!! Rewards for you!

5. So i was in a really great mood today! you know that feeling when your "on" ! walked in the gym and everyone looks smaller than you ! Yeah great feeling! I didnt even want to leave the gym! This week is my power week so all reps are in the 4-6 range , it wasnt schedueled ,but i threw in a few dropsets ! Had so much fun! heres the #s!

Now usually i do my military presses standing and can put up a few more pounds , but i find myself cheating a little bit and it kind of turns into a push press as opposed to a military press so i performed them seated.
    SHOULDERS
    BB SEATED MILITARY PRESS 3X6X 185LBS TRIPLE DROPSET 155-135-95

BB UPRIGHT ROW 3X6X135

SINGLE ARM BENT CABLE LATERALS 3X6X20 TRIPLE DROPSET (1PLATE EACH DROP)

TRAP WORK
    BB SHRUGS 2X 6 X 405LBS .. TRIPLE DROP SET 315 225 135

1 ARM SHRUGS ON THE SMITH MACHINE 4X BURN OUT X 135

TRICEPS

DECLINE SMITH CLOSE GRIP BENCH 3 X 6X 225LBS DROPSET 185 TO FAILURE

SEATED OVERHEAD DB EXTENSION 2X6X 50LBS DROPSET TO 35LBS TO FAILURE

SINGLE ARM ROPE PUSH DOWNS (ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE) 2X6X40 LBS DROPSET 25LBS TO FAILURE

CALVES

STANDING CALF RAISE 2X6 X MAX MACHINE WEIGHT.. MULTIPLE DROP SETS

SEATED CALF RAISE 2X6X 3 PLATES DROPSET 2 PLATES TO FAILURE

Had a really good work out! cant wait till monday! Im gonna ramp up the reps! see how it works out got some really wicked pumps today and i can tell that im already starting to swell up!!!
    •   

6. Subbed brother. Ill get all caught up in the AM
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

7. fuggin a - man - kill that sheeeiiiiit!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

8. Animal!!

9. In homi will have to catch up later

10. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Why did u choose that particular PH though? Cocktail blends r always under dosed.
    I'd thought the same, but some of the results I've seen guys get from these lead me to believe either a) the whole is greater than the sum of the parts [aka synergistic effect of compounds] or b) they are dosed higher than the label says.

Either way. Biochemistry is pretty far from 1+1=2 pretty regularly ya know?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

11. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

I'd thought the same, but some of the results I've seen guys get from these lead me to believe either a) the whole is greater than the sum of the parts [aka synergistic effect of compounds] or b) they are dosed higher than the label says.

Either way. Biochemistry is pretty far from 1+1=2 pretty regularly ya know?
    Very true. I just worry about the hepatoxicity. Who doesn't wanna stack orals though? Lol

12. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Very true. I just worry about the hepatoxicity. Who doesn't wanna stack orals though? Lol
    I agree with you on that, lots of extra NAC and preferably tudca should be taken with something like this.

I think that's one of the problems of such a convenient delivery method (capsule) the temptation to over dose or stack crazy amounts of compounds is there because all you have to do is swallow a pill. Try that with oils and before you know it you're pushing 4-5ml 3x a week and probably have pip so bad you want a wheelchair. Lol

13. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

I agree with you on that, lots of extra NAC and preferably tudca should be taken with something like this.

I think that's one of the problems of such a convenient delivery method (capsule) the temptation to over dose or stack crazy amounts of compounds is there because all you have to do is swallow a pill. Try that with oils and before you know it you're pushing 4-5ml 3x a week and probably have pip so bad you want a wheelchair. Lol
    Lol u ain't lying. I know I took my epi dose too high awhile back. It only led to more sides not more gains.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Lol u ain't lying. I know I took my epi dose too high awhile back. It only led to more sides not more gains.
    I found the same with SD. 20mg is great. 30mg and kidney pain like a mother. Really surprised me actually

15. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

I found the same with SD. 20mg is great. 30mg and kidney pain like a mother. Really surprised me actually
    Oh hell yeah 30mg of SD is brutal, back pumps out of this world and terrible lethargy. I'm done with it honestly, the sh*tty feeling just isn't worth it.

16. I ran SD once for like 10 days or something before I finally fuk it and dropped it. Made me feel horrible and I put on sooo much water weight in those 10 days. My diet was sh1t though and I was an idiot and didn't realize what I was taking
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

17. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Oh hell yeah 30mg of SD is brutal, back pumps out of this world and terrible lethargy. I'm done with it honestly, the sh*tty feeling just isn't worth it.
    Yeah I hear you there. 10mg/day for 5-6 weeks as a kick start for a long ester cycle is cool tho

18. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

Yeah I hear you there. 10mg/day for 5-6 weeks as a kick start for a long ester cycle is cool tho
    Yeah 10mg is nice with SD. I find a good leaning aspect at that dose.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post

Yeah 10mg is nice with SD. I find a good leaning aspect at that dose.
    Same

20. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    How high did you take your Epi dose?
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

21. Sub'd ... total beast mode in here...
    FINAFLEX REP

22. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

How high did you take your Epi dose?
    Up to 80mg on the 6th week, but it was a 10 week cycle. First 4 weeks were SD. I wouldn't ever recommended that, my body can handle being treated like sh*t. It definitely wasn't worth the gains though.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Up to 80mg on the 6th week, but it was a 10 week cycle. First 4 weeks were SD. I wouldn't ever recommended that, my body can handle being treated like sh*t. It definitely wasn't worth the gains though.

I have never used before and did 30/40/40/50/60/60 starting the last two weeks now.. but not sure if 60 is too high. BP is a bit high. Also using trenazone at 1ml a day.
    FINAFLEX REP

24. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

I have never used before and did 30/40/40/50/60/60 starting the last two weeks now.. but not sure if 60 is too high. BP is a bit high. Also using trenazone at 1ml a day.
    I've found 200mg CoQ10 every morning will keep your bp where you want it. Hope that helps you. Give it 3 days you'll be good

25. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    I've found 200mg CoQ10 every morning will keep your bp where you want it. Hope that helps you. Give it 3 days you'll be good
    Awesome.. thanks man.

- And just went to the store and got some... popped one. Should I dose twice daily for a few days or ?
    FINAFLEX REP

26. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Awesome.. thanks man.

- And just went to the store and got some... popped one. Should I dose twice daily for a few days or ?
    Nah. Just 1a day should get you straightened out. Let me know what youre numbers are in a few days

27. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Nah. Just 1a day should get you straightened out. Let me know what youre numbers are in a few days
    Will do was sitting at 153/78 - 144/79 today...
    FINAFLEX REP

28. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Will do was sitting at 153/78 - 144/79 today...
    Yeah that's high. Watch your salt and dial back the carbs a bit too if u can

Checked mine a couple weeks back was 118/58

29. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Yeah that's high. Watch your salt and dial back the carbs a bit too if u can

Checked mine a couple weeks back was 118/58
    I will certainly do both of those thanks.

3 weeks ago mine was 119/64.
    FINAFLEX REP

30. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

I will certainly do both of those thanks.

3 weeks ago mine was 119/64.
    Cool man. Let me know how it looks in a few
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Why was my poll on the PH banned moved to "off topic"
    By bigmark1972 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 12:26 AM
  2. Dammit, I rolled my wrist in the gym today
    By Alpha Dog in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 10:47 PM
  3. Getting ready for my trip to the Vet....
    By Cyrus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-27-2003, 09:50 PM
  4. Your thoughts on the Colorado Experiment
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 08:38 PM