Dmz-15 post cycle

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Dmz-15 post cycle

I'm going to run lgi dmz-15 in the next couple of weeks here and I was wondering the difficulty of keeping your gains post cycle on Dymethazine assuming I consume the same amount of protein, calories, etc. and have a solid pct. Its my second cycle and most likely going to be my last.

Pct
    Cel cycle assist
    Ai post cycle support
    Activate xtreme

(Yes I'm not taking a SERM after getting advice from a friend that has a master in molecular biology)

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST View Post
    I'm going to run lgi dmz-15 in the next couple of weeks here and I was wondering the difficulty of keeping your gains post cycle on Dymethazine assuming I consume the same amount of protein, calories, etc. and have a solid pct. Its my second cycle and most likely going to be my last.

Pct
    Cel cycle assist
    Ai post cycle support
    Activate xtreme

(Yes I'm not taking a SERM after getting advice from a friend that has a master in molecular biology)
    I can assure you my friend you will not keep much after pct. and that's not a pct.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thyrod View Post
    I can assure you my friend you will not keep much after pct. and that's not a pct.
    What's a pct to you then
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

You have to take something to make your nuts stay working again
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    You have to take something to make your nuts stay working again
    That's why I have everything in my pct to take care of that.. I don't understand how it's better to take more synthetic and extremely potent chemicals after just taking other synthetic extremely potent compounds
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LA1BEAST View Post

That's why I have everything in my pct to take care of that.. I don't understand how it's better to take more synthetic and extremely potent chemicals after just taking other synthetic extremely potent compounds
    I don't see a natty test booster being able to help solidify gains that's just me I mean sure you sure probably eventually restart your natural test but by that time your gains will be gone and you would've wasted your money on all the crap you bought
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Mp859 View Post
    I don't see a natty test booster being able to help solidify gains that's just me I mean sure you sure probably eventually restart your natural test but by that time your gains will be gone and you would've wasted your money on all the crap you bought
    I completely understand what you mean and I'm definitely going to look into adding some more to it that's just a base.. I just feel that you can have pct without a SERM and keep a solid amount of gains. Some people say serms are absolutely necessary and if you don't take them you could mess up your body but they can actually be harmful and it makes me mad. your body can take a lot of damage and will eventually return to homeostasis. Yes serms will help keep your gains, but I'm against taking something just as potent, toxic, and synthetic and that alters my hormones to recover from something that basically does the same thing
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Some post cycle observations
    By DreamWeaver in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-30-2003, 11:36 AM
  2. post cycle problems
    By Sanosuke in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 10:20 AM
  3. HELP! Post-Cycle Questions
    By Kay in forum Cycle Info