Clen 20mcg cycle confusion

Wannabefit

Wannabefit

Awards
41 yo female. 10 years ago I was 135 lbs and 19% body fat. I had a rough late in life pregnancy and realized after 2 years that losing weight isn't as easy as it used to be. I have clenbuterol 20/BP, I am confused on how to begin this cycle as a women. I have used suppliments before and drink C4 when I work out. This cycle is my quick start. I'd like to have energy and be fit by my birthday, August 1st. So anyone with correct cycle information please reply, thank you.

SinX

SinX

Awards
41 yo female. 10 years ago I was 135 lbs and 19% body fat. I had a rough late in life pregnancy and realized after 2 years that losing weight isn't as easy as it used to be. I have clenbuterol 20/BP, I am confused on how to begin this cycle as a women. I have used suppliments before and drink C4 when I work out. This cycle is my quick start. I'd like to have energy and be fit by my birthday, August 1st. So anyone with correct cycle information please reply, thank you.
Welcome to AM, sorry to hear about rough child birth, I've been in the room twice during delivery and I give you massive amounts of respect and credit. After having a kid, for every woman it's hard losing the weight, but nothings impossible.

Before I give you advice, when using clen please be extremely careful while taking in any extra energy supplements/pwo's or fat burners, probably a great idea to stay away from them.

I would recommend this: 20/40/40/60/40/40, now here's a mixup between most people, some will do it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, while others will go the whole time and take Benadryl at night, truthfully, I think you'd be better off 2 off and 2 on:

This is MCG PER DAY not week
40/40/60/60/60/80/80
80/80/60/60/60/40/40

this is what the 2wk off an on would look like; note this is for women not men. Also, this is 14 days not weeks just wanted to clear that up before someone jumps on me.

Since most woman run it up to 80mcgs; I suppose you could even hit 40 a bit sooner and then every few days slowly work your way up to 80, do not hit it full throttle just yet, get a good gauge on how you will respond to it and take it from there. You can always add a bit more, but you can't take it away after dosing and I don't know about you, but sweating, elevated resting heart beat and a few other sides don't sit so well.

Oh you'll definitely have a great amount of energy by your birthday, but don't solely rely on clen; diet and cardio, whether it's walks/jogs/HISS/LISS just listen to your body and you should be good to go.

Wannabefit

Wannabefit

Awards
So during my 2 weeks off, I won't revert? What should I expect and I can work out while taking it correct? You said elevated heart rate may not go well. Also how many on offs do I do? Do I go out 12 weeks, meaning total of 6weeks on and 6weeks off? So 2 on, 2 off x3? Does that make sense?

SinX

SinX

Awards
So during my 2 weeks off, I won't revert? What should I expect and I can work out while taking it correct? You said elevated heart rate may not go well. Also how many on offs do I do? Do I go out 12 weeks, meaning total of 6weeks on and 6weeks off? So 2 on, 2 off x3? Does that make sense?
nah you won't revert, and since this is your first cycle: do 2 on, 2 off and then 2 on again and you should be set = 6 weeks all together. Make sure you take in a taurine + potassium/magnesium as well. Well, it's pretty much the same sides of an intense stim, so trembling hands, intense sweats and I would just be careful adding in extra caff/sugars that's all.

Overall listen to your body, start low then go mid and bump it up accordingly, no need to rush into this at all and you should feel it working relatively quick.

SinX

SinX

Awards
nah you won't revert, and since this is your first cycle: do 2 on, 2 off and then 2 on again and you should be set = 6 weeks all together. Make sure you take in a taurine + potassium/magnesium as well. Well, it's pretty much the same sides of an intense stim, so trembling hands, intense sweats and I would just be careful adding in extra caff/sugars that's all.

Overall listen to your body, start low then go mid and bump it up accordingly, no need to rush into this at all and you should feel it working relatively quick.

Wannabefit

Wannabefit

Awards
Sorry to keep hounding, but are you saying that in 6 weeks I can go from 180 to 135? That's 45pounds. If so, great but seems unrealistic.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Sorry to keep hounding, but are you saying that in 6 weeks I can go from 180 to 135? That's 45pounds. If so, great but seems unrealistic.
no worries its all good, I mean losing 46 pounds is gonna be a challenge I won't lie, however with a really really strict diet, cardio, sweating it out, drinking mad water and flushing everything out, anything is possible. Sitting in the sauna, cutting out complex sugars, curb your carbs, drink more water (very important) and up the ish outta your fiber and you should be good to go.

when I was left for dead with my back, I went from 187 to around 132 a couple years back and I lost that weight in probably 2 months, not eating/sleeping properly and with my already fast as fck metabolism it just made it worse and docs were lookin at me like fck he has some ish we don't even know about because my symptoms werent matching up to anything.

On the absolute flip side when I ran my triple sarms into hella/beast stack I put on around 45-50 lbs and I managed to get chlorine and food poisoned twice during, so if I didn't lose that 8-10lbs from all of that I would have gained a lot more. Sure it was wet gains compared to what I have now, but you can see the drastic change as long as your diet/training/sleep (meah hahah thats just me I don't sleep much anymore) is on point I don't see why not.

I'm rootin for ya and I think if you want it bad enough, you can get there or at least really fkcin close, but don't settle after the clen run, take some time off but keep your diet/training the same and ya should get there.

Wannabefit

Wannabefit

Awards
Started yesterday with 20 and today with 20. A little shaky but not bad at all. 40 tomorrow correct?

Wannabefit

Wannabefit

Awards
The shakes were not bad on day two @ 20. Just my hands, not anything else. Just feels like I can type much faster on my charting. :). That's a great feeling.

Wannabefit

Wannabefit

Awards
Today I took 40mcg this morning with a glass of water. I do still have 1 cup of coffee as well. But no stimulants throughout the day. As of now, day 3, sleep has not been a problem. So far, so good. I was told not to over exert in exercise, but I feel like I should do more than weight train. I have, however been changing my diet to accommodate the down time for my 2 weeks off. Any recommendations for my expectations of the next few days? :)

SinX

SinX

Awards
Today I took 40mcg this morning with a glass of water. I do still have 1 cup of coffee as well. But no stimulants throughout the day. As of now, day 3, sleep has not been a problem. So far, so good. I was told not to over exert in exercise, but I feel like I should do more than weight train. I have, however been changing my diet to accommodate the down time for my 2 weeks off. Any recommendations for my expectations of the next few days? :)
Just listen to your body before bumping up; do you put sugar in your coffee or nah? Go for walks and light jogs, slowly over time increase the time, but really slowly increase the intensity; there shouldn't be a long feeling of if your heart wants to jump out of your throat. When I first started running on the cycle I'm running now, for the first week or so my heart rate was wwwaaayyy too high on long runs and jobs, so even after stopping felt like I was gonna throw up my heart for a good 30 mins after that. I slowly worked my way up and now I could run for a good period of time before I get that feeling and I recommend building up that way, and obviously listening to your body and stopping when you start feeling it and not in a good way.

I'd also recommend what Mfit said too about doses, when you feel your hands shake and you feel that energy coursing through, stay with that dose for a day or two and see how it treats you; if you can handle it slightly bump it and so on so forth, ya know the drill (too high -- lower, just right -- stay the same, not enough -- slightly bump)

Wannabefit

Wannabefit

Awards
Great advice everyone. I am going to start a thread blog as well, so please fell free to critique.
I've been so busy at work that when I get home I have to take care of my 2 year old, I'm beat. I haven't even started gym yet. But I do know I have to at least do weight training. Wish me luck. :)

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
My wife's using the same BP Clen. She never goes over 60. Just remember its not a race. The goal isn't to reach the highest possible dose, rather you should find the lowest possible dose that's still effective.

I prefer more of a 2 week on, 2 week off program. My personal opinion is that when your tolerance increases and you want to start increasing dosages beyond 60 or 80, don't. That's usually a good indicator to take a break or cycle off for a little bit.

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
Would someone mind PM'ing me what the "BP" stands for? I'm familiar with RC but am a little lost with this one. Thanks

C

Cisco1234

Awards
Quick question sin, why would you want to supplement taurine and potassium/ magnesium while you are on clen?

Wannabefit

Wannabefit

Awards
I took 60mcg on Friday at 7am and by 3 I had the worst migraine, got so sick. Was this a coincidence or was it the dosage even though it was 8 hours later? I went back to 40 mcg jut in case.

C

Cisco1234

Awards
That's funny because right after i asked that question i found out, more like researched why. Thanks!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took 60mcg on Friday at 7am and by 3 I had the worst migraine, got so sick. Was this a coincidence or was it the dosage even though it was 8 hours later? I went back to 40 mcg jut in case.
ya I would jump back down for a couple days then try upping again.

but are you hydrated enough?

Wannabefit

Wannabefit

Awards
I am an OR nurse, so sometimes it's hard to grab a cup between cases but I manage. Today I grabbed a liter and I'm continuing to drink from that while I can. I will be more conscious of my water intake now because of that. Worked out yesterday, hard to keep heart rate within range during cardio because it doesn't feel like I've done enough. I used to bust a$$. And sweat like crazy back in the day, so this is new to me.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am an OR nurse, so sometimes it's hard to grab a cup between cases but I manage. Today I grabbed a liter and I'm continuing to drink from that while I can. I will be more conscious of my water intake now because of that. Worked out yesterday, hard to keep heart rate within range during cardio because it doesn't feel like I've done enough. I used to bust a$$. And sweat like crazy back in the day, so this is new to me.
Life always gets in the way haha, aim for 2-3 L a day I would say.

And try bike cardio, check hour hr every 5 or so minutes, make note of how many rpm's it takes to stay there and keep an eye on that.

MFIT

MFIT

Awards
Ive heard of some people splitting up dosage throughout the day to help reduce sides.

Wannabefit

Wannabefit

Awards
Well my first two weeks are done and I lost only 5 pounds. One, bc it was new and 2, I was nervous about working out while taking it. So these next 2 weeks I am going to bust a$$ @ gym so I don't gain that little loss back. Next 2 weeks on, I'm going to be a bit more aggressive, but not over do it.

MFIT

MFIT

Awards
Well my first two weeks are done and I lost only 5 pounds. One, bc it was new and 2, I was nervous about working out while taking it. So these next 2 weeks I am going to bust a$$ @ gym so I don't gain that little loss back. Next 2 weeks on, I'm going to be a bit more aggressive, but not over do it.
Good plan. 5 lbs isnt bad. Keep it up.

C

Cisco1234

Awards
I think 5 lbs is good in two weeks for not working out haha. I weighed in monday and weighed in again wednesday and had lost 3 lbs. Going to start working in cardio

Wannabefit

Wannabefit

Awards
I'm on my 2 weeks off and was working out everyday because I'm afraid I will make excuses to not go the next day as well. (Past experiences). 3 pounds is great in that time. I really hope I see a bigger loss before I start again. I am lifting heavier than normal, muscle burns fat they say. :). I would be happy with my clothes starting to fit differently. Others say they can tell, but the only place I see it is in my face.
:(.
Well, good luck to US!!

MFIT

MFIT

Awards
I'm on my 2 weeks off and was working out everyday because I'm afraid I will make excuses to not go the next day as well. (Past experiences). 3 pounds is great in that time. I really hope I see a bigger loss before I start again. I am lifting heavier than normal, muscle burns fat they say. :). I would be happy with my clothes starting to fit differently. Others say they can tell, but the only place I see it is in my face.
:(.
Well, good luck to US!!
No worries. You will start to see your progress soon enough. Just keep at it. Its all about keeping a pma.

SinX

SinX

Awards
hey sorry its been awhile but yes keep at it, stay motivated and whenever you have any spare time walk/jog or at home exercises.

Wannabefit

Wannabefit

Awards
I'm back. So far in these last 5 weeks I've only lost 10 pounds total. I know to some, that is a lot, but holy crap. My birthday is 4 weeks away and I was really hoping to be my guy's eye candy. I have 40 to go before I reach my goal. At this rate, I may reach it by Christmas. Any ideas? I know my diet is awesome, I think it's my age. :(
Any advice would be good. My second 2 weeks of clen is about to end. Ty

R

rrose70

Awards
Hi,
Sorry to hijack your post; I can't figure out how to start my own post. My question: I bought my clen in Thailand and the writing is in Thai so I don't know how many mcg's my pills are. They are tiny, white pills. Do yours look like that?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Alpha Gainz 1
D Cycle Logs 15
N Weight Loss 5
S Weight Loss 20
S Anabolics 5