1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

msrider Freakazol/DBol/TestE/ Decca/Winny cyle after back surgery

I am Back! Just a little update for everyone who didn't know or dosnt know me. I am recoverying from a ruptured disc L5 and just had surgery 3 weeks ago. The surgery was a success and I actualy went back to work just 2 weeks after surgery and I just finished my first week of weight training. A lot of ppl prolly think Im nuts for starting a cycle so quickly after but hey I feel good and heard some of the products should help me recover fully. Here is my stats:

Im 6ft 2", 220lbs and prolly around 16% bf

I was around 10% bf before my injury and have lost a ton of muscle and strength, Its time to get it all back and some.

My cycle layout so far and may change depending on ppl thoughts and experiences:
    weeks1-4 Dbol 25 mg
    weeks1-4 Freakazol 2 caps
    weeks1-5 test e 500mg
    weeks6-15 test e 750mg
    weeks1-12 decca 400mg
    weeks11-16 winny 50mg
    After week 15 I will cut back to 250mg test e and start my cruise till my next blast. I have exemastine, letro, and cycle armor on hand. I will start the exemastine on week 4 and I started the cycle armor today. I also don't have hcg as Ive never needed it in the past but can get it fairly quickly if I need to. I will start my orals tomorrow aswell as my pinnings of test and decca. I will inject Mondays and Thursdays.

Nutrition:
    I will be honest since my injury ive ate like ****. Its going to be hard to get it under control but I think I can do it. Here are some of the supps I will be taking.

pre's Supp-D, alternating with prodigy, and my third month I will use speedx3
    nitric oxide Swoll-N 3 caps
    Recover-D protein after workouts and before bed
    Xtreme Whey Bio SPort in the morning
    BCAA's Endurence by Formutech nutrion intra
    Super Multi by Fitness Pro

Im not set on what workout I will doing. Im just going to be doing lots of reps. I know I wont be doing squats any during this cycle unless its at the end. My Dr told me never to do them, but Im thinking Im going to make my back strong as **** so We shall see. Anyways everyone I will upload pic and show how much I have lost due to injury. Thanks for following and I will be asking ?'s a lot

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

First
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

So in!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Right here!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Lets see how that deca does you
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Hell Yeah! My boys are here. I will post up pics of my non existent abs in a bit haha
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Roidzzzzz
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.87%

In!
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.71%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

You know I'm in big guy. How's the back holding up??
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%

In on this ****, I would run the test at the same dose for the full cycle.
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Got room for one more? I agree with chris run the test the same or you will have a 2 week lag time when levels climb from the 500s to the low 800s and even out. Those 2 weeks can mean alot. Other than that I love the cycle layout! Time to add some mutha fukin mass!!!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    In on this ****, I would run the test at the same dose for the full cycle.
    750 it is haha Thanks
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Got room for one more? I agree with chris run the test the same or you will have a 2 week lag time when levels climb from the 500s to the low 800s and even out. Those 2 weeks can mean alot. Other than that I love the cycle layout! Time to add some mutha fukin mass!!!
    That's why I'm glad u guys are here to crytique me when needed. Glad ya here Bro!
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.13%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    I am Back! Just a little update for everyone who didn't know or dosnt know me. I am recoverying from a ruptured disc L5 and just had surgery 3 weeks ago. The surgery was a success and I actualy went back to work just 2 weeks after surgery and I just finished my first week of weight training. A lot of ppl prolly think Im nuts for starting a cycle so quickly after but hey I feel good and heard some of the products should help me recover fully.

My Dr told me never to do them, but Im thinking Im going to make my back strong as **** so We shall see. Anyways everyone I will upload pic and show how much I have lost due to injury. Thanks for following and I will be asking ?'s a lot
    It is always good to have the details & believe me I know how frustrating these things can be as I too had something similar earlier in my career. I can only wish you the best of luck, and hope that you realize that the last thing you want to do is reinjure yourself..

I find it quite curious that you guys turn such a blind eye to peps, they helped me through some troubled water in and under the bridge...
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.13%
    Achievements Activity Pro

I am Back! Just a little update for everyone who didn't know or dosnt know me. I am recoverying from a ruptured disc L5 and just had surgery 3 weeks ago. The surgery was a success and I actualy went back to work just 2 weeks after surgery and I just finished my first week of weight training. A lot of ppl prolly think Im nuts for starting a cycle so quickly after but hey I feel good and heard some of the products should help me recover fully.

My Dr told me never to do them, but Im thinking Im going to make my back strong as **** so We shall see. Anyways everyone I will upload pic and show how much I have lost due to injury. Thanks for following and I will be asking ?'s a lot
    It is always good to have the details & believe me I know how frustrating these things can be as I too had something similar earlier in my career. I can only wish you the best of luck, and hope that you realize that the last thing you want to do is reinjure yourself..

I find it quite curious that you guys turn such a blind eye to peps, they have helped me through some troubled water near and under the bridge over the years...
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post

I find it quite curious that you guys turn such a blind eye to peps, they help me through some troubled water in and under the bridge...
    I'm working with peps more and more. I will be bringing in IGF-1 DES during a blast in the winter along with my favorite MGF. Peps have their place but they are still relatively new to the BB scene so guys don't understand how to incorporate them into cycles fully. More and more guys are using them tho and I have buddies on them now.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Ballesteri View Post

I find it quite curious that you guys turn such a blind eye to peps, they helped me through some troubled water in and under the bridge...
    What are peps?
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.48%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What are peps?
    Little marshmallow chickens
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

In! I had a bad back injury learning to clean when I was 18 and had less than a yr in the gym. Such painful spasms I couldn't bend over and wondered if I'd ever walk right again; popped ibuprofen like candy to manage car rides, and obv stopped lifting.

In time I started upper body work again and some cardio, then steadily core work, then squats, then deads. 4 yrs later I can deadlift a 1/4 ton. So I hope that re-iterates what you already know: you'll be back bigger and stronger than ever with patience and sweat!

And run Freakazol at 3 caps e/d for 20 days - then it's at least 60mg lmg, 21 msten & 60 halo. Dbol preworkout on lift days obv.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    In! I had a bad back injury learning to clean when I was 18 and had less than a yr in the gym. Such painful spasms I couldn't bend over and wondered if I'd ever walk right again; popped ibuprofen like candy to manage car rides, and obv stopped lifting.

In time I started upper body work again and some cardio, then steadily core work, then squats, then deads. 4 yrs later I can deadlift a 1/4 ton. So I hope that re-iterates what you already know: you'll be back bigger and stronger than ever with patience and sweat!

And run Freakazol at 3 caps e/d for 20 days - then it's at least 60mg lmg, 21 msten & 60 halo. Dbol preworkout on lift days obv.
    That's awesome you ended up working through it. I aftualy am 6ft 1" now, wtf lost an inch because of squats haha. I know what ya mean about bending over, I didn't think I ever would be able to again but can now touch the ground straight legged

My surgeon was awesome. I will make a full recovery no doubt. I will try dosing 3 caps then. And I always take my dbol pre workout haha
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Should I pin my test and decca same day?
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%

**** yeah you should. id pin 375 of test and 200 of deca on mondays and thursdays
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

**** yeah you should. id pin 375 of test and 200 of deca on mondays and thursdays
    This exactly ^^^
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%

Another thing start aromasin from the first week. It's better to be ahead than behind. I'd get some caber or prami and start that week 3. Deca can be a mother ****er. So be prepared and ahead of the sides.
    Christopher
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.54%

This is a learning experience just waiting to happen...I'm in!
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.4%

In for this!
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Good, that's what I am doing. I will get some prami aswell. Thanks Bro!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Day 1
    Starting weight: 220

The cycle has officialy started. Because of recommendations from my peers I pinned 375mg test e and 200mg decca in my right and left quads. No pip so far but I normaly have some a few hours later, I must have hit a nerve on my left quad because it felt weird and it twitched haha No biggy.

Will be hitting the chest in a bit and will update the workout a bit later. I'm feeling awesome already haha I know its all in my head lol Super pumped to see what this cycle does to me

Breakfast Time!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.15%

Day 1

The cycle has officialy started. Because of recommendations from my peers I pinned 375mg test e and 200mg decca in my right and left quads. No pip so far but I normaly have some a few hours later, I must have hit a nerve on my left quad because it felt weird and it twitched haha No biggy.

Will be hitting the chest in a bit and will update the workout a bit later. I'm feeling awesome already haha I know its all in my head lol Super pumped to see what this cycle does to me

Breakfast Time!
    Get it man! Leave a murder scene
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post

Get it man! Leave a murder scene
    Plan too Brother! Its gunna be a blood bath haha
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.01%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Plan too Brother! Its gunna be a blood bath haha
    Hell ya man! I just straight killed it and felt incredible today. Now its your turn! Can't believe how fast you healed up from that injury rider!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Hell ya man! I just straight killed it and felt incredible today. Now its your turn! Can't believe how fast you healed up from that injury rider!
    Hell Yeah! I can't believe how quick I'm healing too. Just gunna be doing high reps and lots of cardio. Don't realy care about how much weight I gain as I do healing anand getting rid of fat haha
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

In bro! Kill it
    Independent
  34. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.77%

definitely in on this! Reading the title, not gonna lie put a ball in my throat, because I had to take a year and half off from 4 herniated discs, not to mention chest/hand/knee surgeries, so seeing logs like this amps me like whoa and wishing you the best of luck here, kill that ish like ya never missed a day.

fck being afraid, get in there and knock those fckin weights around, welcome back and lookin forward to readin this bad boy.
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    definitely in on this! Reading the title, not gonna lie put a ball in my throat, because I had to take a year and half off from 4 herniated discs, not to mention chest/hand/knee surgeries, so seeing logs like this amps me like whoa and wishing you the best of luck here, kill that ish like ya never missed a day.

fck being afraid, get in there and knock those fckin weights around, welcome back and lookin forward to readin this bad boy.
    That would've sucked eing out that long. Glad ur here to follow. I'm not completly healed but better than I been in 5 months. I'm all over this Bitch. Ppl are gunna be freaking when they see those weights bouncing around just after surgery haha
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.6%

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    In bro! Kill it
    Glad ur here Brother!
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.1%

Day 1

Breakfast Time!
    yeah them ****s will twitch and spasm sometimes. its annoying. should should really consider adding in atleast your glutes. they can hold alot of oil and not so nervy.
    Christopher
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

In, get it man!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

yeah them ****s will twitch and spasm sometimes. its annoying. should should really consider adding in atleast your glutes. they can hold alot of oil and not so nervy.
    Glutes delts lats and tris all hold a reasonable amount. Pinning quads blows. I don't like putting any in mine.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.7%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

You won't need much cardio with the first 20 days of methylsten - I def lost a % of bf on that stuff even as I gained several lbs, and strength gains are great too.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Road to Recovery after Back Surgery, Im Ready!
    By msrider in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 12:42 AM
  2. Replies: 655
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 02:20 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 12:04 AM
  4. Winny at end of Dbol/Test cycle?
    By johnmatrix in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 01:34 PM
  5. Cycle after back surgery