msrider Freakazol/DBol/TestE/ Decca/Winny cyle after back surgery

Page 4 of 8 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice work brother! Getting stronger by the day is never a bad situation to be in!
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Coupon code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Nice work brother! Getting stronger by the day is never a bad situation to be in!
    Thanks Bro! Im loving it! I honestly never thought I would get to lift heavy again and am very happy now I can see that Im going to make a full recovery and I want to hit the 405 someday. Maybe at end of cycle
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Straight beast mode up in here!
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

+1 on beast mode!!
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    Straight beast mode up in here!
    Trying Brother! Gunna push my self to new heights haha
    Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    +1 on beast mode!!
    Feeling like a Beast again, love how my aggression has picked up aswell.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Was pumped up Big time today. Veins were pooring out of my arms as I did Bi's and tri's. Strength keeps climbing.

incline db curls:
    25x10
    30x10
    30x10
    30x10

ez bar preacher curls:
    75x10
    95x10
    115x10
    75x10

standing db curls:
    40x10
    40x10
    50x10 have not done this much in forever. Felt great on the back aswell.

bw dipps:
    bwx20
    bwx20
    bwx20

cable kick backs:
    20x10
    30x10
    30x10

cable rope push downs:
    not sure of the weight. I switched back and forth with another cable mach and one has just one pully and the other has two pully's and the one with the 2 pully's is a lot easier than the other one. Anyways I did 3 sets of 10.

All in all I had some amazing veinage going on in just 45 min of working out. The strength is climbing and I may incorporate drop sets the next week on the preachers as I loved how they made my arms grow before my injury I just didn't want to put a lot of pressure on my back and I think I can handle it now. So Im going to get me some haha
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.28%

Nice work bro. You should look at doing supersets and trisets for your whole workout. Thats how I like to do arms. Do 1 bi exercise supersetted with 1 tri. Insane pumps and you fit more volume into 45minute workouts. Example-

DB curls
    CG bench
    5 sets ea

DB hammer curls
    Skull crushers
    4 sets

Preacher Curls
    DB kickbacks
    4 sets

Ez Bar curl
    Rope Pressdown
    4 sets

Wrist curls
    Cable kickbacks
    Reverse wrist curls
    4 sets

That was almost my exact workout last time. I stick to the 8-10 rep range and ignore how much weight it is, focus on the pump and slow steady negatives with brutal explosion/contraction.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Oh I like the way that layout is bro. Will deff do some supersetting. Prolly just do this workout it looks Brutal haha I can see how the pumps will be amazing. Im not doing heavy anymore, im noticing good size already by doing the slow negatives approach. Thanks my Brother!
    I may take a pic after as I think I should have some nice veinage coming from this workout haha
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Nice work bro. You should look at doing supersets and trisets for your whole workout. Thats how I like to do arms. Do 1 bi exercise supersetted with 1 tri. Insane pumps and you fit more volume into 45minute workouts. Example-

DB curls
    CG bench
    5 sets ea

DB hammer curls
    Skull crushers
    4 sets

Preacher Curls
    DB kickbacks
    4 sets

Ez Bar curl
    Rope Pressdown
    4 sets

Wrist curls
    Cable kickbacks
    Reverse wrist curls
    4 sets

That was almost my exact workout last time. I stick to the 8-10 rep range and ignore how much weight it is, focus on the pump and slow steady negatives with brutal explosion/contraction.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Day 17
    weight not recorded

I had 35 minutes to workout. **** pisses me off when I don't have a lot of time to do everything I want but I guess when your working a 60 plus hour job and trying to run your own business you take what you can get. I think I did pretty good with my time though as I worked the back pretty good.

bent over db row:
    80x10
    80x10
    90x10

standing straight bar lat pull downs:
    110x10
    110x10
    110x10

WG pull ups:
    bwx10
    bwx10
    bwx6

WG pull downs:
    210x10
    250x10 felt like I was breaking my form so I went back down for the last set.
    210x10

BB Bent over rows:
    135x10x3sets

I think this was pretty good to do in just 35 minutes. I must say that I need to start working on my lower back and I will start doing something with it next week. Im still nervous about tweaking my lower back as I can tell its still weak but getting stronger. Im noticing strength is coming back fast so I have to be careful and remember my lower back isn't as strong as the rest of my body. Im thinking this hurt me in the past when I had the surgery. Any Ideas of some good exercise I can do for my lower back that will build it up fast?
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.28%

For your lower back-

Try setting an olympic bar across your shoulders like you were gunna squat. Slowly bend forward at the waist until your body is 90 degrees, hold for 3 seconds. Go back up. Do about 20-25 reps and NEVER go very heavy. This works the small spinal erectors in your lower back and help with spinal support. They are a small muscle group and dont take much weight to activate. Remember to keep legs straight and almost locked.

Also you can do bent twists. Get a broom handle or light stick/bar, place on shoulders like a squat but put arms far out on stick. Bend over at waist to about 75-85 degrees and slowly twist. Remember to twist at the waist, come back to starting point and repeat for other side. 25 each side is usually good. This will work your oblique and lower lats helping them tie into lower back and waist.

Just the easy ones off the top of my head. I will read my rehab book about the human anatomy and see what else it says tho.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Thanks DD! I will start doing those. The first one is basically a good morning rite? I will try them bothe

For your lower back-

Try setting an olympic bar across your shoulders like you were gunna squat. Slowly bend forward at the waist until your body is 90 degrees, hold for 3 seconds. Go back up. Do about 20-25 reps and NEVER go very heavy. This works the small spinal erectors in your lower back and help with spinal support. They are a small muscle group and dont take much weight to activate. Remember to keep legs straight and almost locked.

Also you can do bent twists. Get a broom handle or light stick/bar, place on shoulders like a squat but put arms far out on stick. Bend over at waist to about 75-85 degrees and slowly twist. Remember to twist at the waist, come back to starting point and repeat for other side. 25 each side is usually good. This will work your oblique and lower lats helping them tie into lower back and waist.

Just the easy ones off the top of my head. I will read my rehab book about the human anatomy and see what else it says tho.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.28%

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Thanks DD! I will start doing those. The first one is basically a good morning rite? I will try them bothe
    Yeah it is just lighter with a nice pause for stretch. Check your email homie, sent ya something
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Yeah it is just lighter with a nice pause for stretch. Check your email homie, sent ya something
    Checked it but nothing.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.39%

There's quite a few that are good for lower back, the three I do after getting outta bed is laying face down (no compression on back) for around 30 seconds to 1min, then I lay the left part of my face on the floor and alternate for the same amount of time. Next, I rest on my forearms, kind of like a plank but everthing from my waist down is on the floor. After that, I slowly go down to the first position for about 5 seconds and slowly get into the cobra pose; slowly work your way into that and ease out of it when you're done. I also do these and upper shoulder stretches before/after workout/training and before going to bed. Easy light yoga is good for flexibility and mobility as well; I remember when my ish was really bad I was over compensating to one side and it fckin killed me; after doing a bit of different routines my back was a lot less guarded, my hips opened up more and my hammies weren't as tight.

Also, half crunches are good, lay on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground and come up slightly off the ground, hold that for a a second or so and slowly go back. Some people will tell you to go higher up, see how you feel, for me unless I was doing crunches, I never went more than 15-20 degrees when doing a half crunch only as a lower back stretch. Core work is also gonna help out your lower back, just be careful with certain ab exercises and you'll be alright.

Overall, fckin great work so far there man, keep killin it!
    Everyday Is a Great Day To Die Hard
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.95%
    Achievements Posting Pro

DB curls
    CG bench
    5 sets ea

DB hammer curls
    Skull crushers
    4 sets

Preacher Curls
    DB kickbacks
    4 sets

Ez Bar curl
    Rope Pressdown
    4 sets

Wrist curls
    Cable kickbacks
    Reverse wrist curls
    4 sets

Hell yeah man arms were made for supersetting!
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.36%

Very late, but subbed.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.74%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

this guy already lifting more than me 3 weeks back into the groove, I quit
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.9%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGarcia View Post
    Be better bro.
    Body Performance Solutions Representative

Check out our products at www.bpsnutrition.net
    Check out our FaceBook page at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Body-Performance-Solutions/191322614238042
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.74%

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post

Be better bro.
    I can't I'm cutting and already down 12 lbs
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Quote Originally Posted by SinX View Post
    There's quite a few that are good for lower back, the three I do after getting outta bed is laying face down (no compression on back) for around 30 seconds to 1min, then I lay the left part of my face on the floor and alternate for the same amount of time. Next, I rest on my forearms, kind of like a plank but everthing from my waist down is on the floor. After that, I slowly go down to the first position for about 5 seconds and slowly get into the cobra pose; slowly work your way into that and ease out of it when you're done. I also do these and upper shoulder stretches before/after workout/training and before going to bed. Easy light yoga is good for flexibility and mobility as well; I remember when my ish was really bad I was over compensating to one side and it fckin killed me; after doing a bit of different routines my back was a lot less guarded, my hips opened up more and my hammies weren't as tight.

Also, half crunches are good, lay on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground and come up slightly off the ground, hold that for a a second or so and slowly go back. Some people will tell you to go higher up, see how you feel, for me unless I was doing crunches, I never went more than 15-20 degrees when doing a half crunch only as a lower back stretch. Core work is also gonna help out your lower back, just be careful with certain ab exercises and you'll be alright.

Overall, fckin great work so far there man, keep killin it!
    Thanks Brother! I am working on my core and havnt felt any pain yet so I will continue. I've been limited with time but will try and incorporate those excercises in.

I'm feeling like a beast again No doubt! I will say the decca and my bad eating habbits as of late have added some fat and water weight but am seeing some huge abdominal muscles coming out again woohoo. Time is just not my friend rite now, You notice I have a lot of excuses when talking bout nutrition haha We will get there. Thanks again brother!
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Quote Originally Posted by Sr_505 View Post
    Very late, but subbed.
    Glad ur here bro, I will try not too dissapoint
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

Hell yeah man arms were made for supersetting!
    Can't wait to do this routine next week.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

****! I know ur not talking bout me. Your the beast bro
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Hope everyone had a great memorial day weekend. I just turned 32 and celebrated on the river and must say Im not as young as I use to be cause I drank a little too much and deff not enough water. Prolly lost some weight but ppl are still saying I look bigger so who knows. I will say it was hard to workout today since I got a bad sunburn, but no excuses rite!

Flat Bench:
    135x10
    185x10
    225x10
    225x8 I repped out 10 but had to have some help on the last 2.

incline db press:
    65x10
    80x10
    85x10

incline db flies:
    50x10
    50x10
    50x20 I was feeling the burn for sure on this last set. Loved it and the pumps were amazing.

cable crossovers downward:
    60x10
    70x10
    70x10

cable crossovers upward:
    20x10
    30x10
    30x10

Had some amazing pumps today. I am trying out Lecheek's new PumpX Candy Apple flavor and I loved it today. I actualy didn't take any kind of caffeine with this and still felt great. The pumps were great and the flavor is yummy. Good product here!

I pinned 375 test and 200 decca yesterday and it was smooth. I have along time to go for this cycle but so far Its doing its job. I will say that I think I would have gained a lot more weight if my ass had time to sleep longer and eat better. Doing the best I can with having a **** ton of things going in my life.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.28%

Keep it up man. All you can do is stick to diet and sleep best you can but at least you can guarantee to murder weights. Always a brite side
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.04%

In. Sounds like surgery went very well
    Independent Review
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Keep it up man. All you can do is stick to diet and sleep best you can but at least you can guarantee to murder weights. Always a brite side
    You know it! By the way I did your superset routine for bi's and tri's and I loved it. Pumps were rediculous and I can hardly feel my arms. Felt like a mad man! Will update the #'s in a few. Thanks Brother and would love your help with another routine for the rest of my workouts lol Feel like I've been cheating myself from working my muscles they wanna burn haha
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Quote Originally Posted by PalmFist View Post
    In. Sounds like surgery went very well
    Its amazing brother! Everyone said just get the surgery and I tried but ins companies do the run around and all but I can honestly say I didn't think I could feel this way again. I think the AAS is helping nicely lol
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Day 24
    weight 234.0 +14lbs

Ok Guys I finaly got to weigh in today as our gym finaly got a new scale. Im shocked im up 14 lbs as I havnt been eating the best and I did go out on the river Sunday for my Birthday and got a little bit drunk and dehydrated since I drank mostly beer, but I have been making it up with lots of water. I must say that Im starting to show some nice size as My X-Large PNI shirt I got from Chad has been shrinking lol I think I will be in a 2x before this Blast is over. I realy like the freakazol dosed at 3 caps a day with 25mg dbol, but Im out of the freakazol and still have a couple days to run the dbol. Its crazy to think I still have a little over 4 vials to run of test. My first cycle I just use 2 vials for 10 weeks and now Im going 15 using 5 vials, crazy and scary. But I love it!

I wanna thank DD for hooking me up today with a bad as super set routine for my arms and I blasted the **** out of them like nothing ive felt before. Thanks Bro! I didn't get my 5th diff superset in as I ran out of time and I was gasping for air as Im not use to the superset world lol But none the less It was amazing.

Superset 1:
    sitting db curls-25x12,30x12,30x12,30,12,30x10
    cg bench-145x12,145x10,145x10,145x10,14 5x9

Superset 2:
    standing hammer curls db-25x10,30x10,30x10,30x10
    skull crushers-75x10,75x10,75x10,75x12

Preacher curls ezb-75x12,75x12,75x10,75x10
    db kickbacks-25x10,25x10,25x10,25x10

ezb cable mach-120x10,120x10,120x12,135x10 worked on a cable mach with 2 pulley and made it harder than the weight should've been.
    rope pushdowns-120x10,120x10,120x10,135x10

I didn't get everything in that I should've but at same time I havnt done just supersets the entire workout. I could feel the most amazing pumps for sure with the help of the freakazol and dbol and I have been trying out the new pumpx from lecheek and I loved it. I could tell I had a bit of high blood pressure but nothing scarry. I don't ever get high blood pressure but could tell it was a little higher and I understand Y lol

Im starting to get a lot thicker, my face is getting puffey and I think its prolly from decca but not sure never ran it before. But what is nice is my veins have been getting nasty since ive been taking swoll-n or pumpx with every workout. I deff notice they work to help get me more vascular. Anyways Homi's Im feeling awesome and still cant wait for a couple more weeks to realy start feeling the decca and test as I remember how good those weeks were with my last cycle. Straight Ballin Baby!
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

Got any caber or prami? Should help with the bloat if it's prolactin related. Otherwise hella water and maybe an AI. I don't recall your test mg's
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.39%

straight beast mode up in here! Happy to read ppl killing it intensely after coming out of an intense surgery/injury like that; I can relate 110% and obviously we all rootin for ya.

as threef's mentioned prami/caber and even exemestane (eod) is gonna help tremendously with bloat; pretty much either adding or subtracting we're all kinda runnin the same cycle and I can easily say that these AI's are helping out with that and givin me some pretty intense rando erections (sorry for sharing that, but sometimes ish is outta hand).

Either way keep massacring this ish brotha!
    Jesus Christ himself has blessed me with many gifts, one of them is knocking someone the fck out!
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Got any caber or prami? Should help with the bloat if it's prolactin related. Otherwise hella water and maybe an AI. I don't recall your test mg's
    I have not got any prami yet, I keep meaning too and have realy procrastinated. I have adex, and letro but havnt even used them yet as I normaly havnt shown signs of gyno. Last cycle I started the adex on week 4 so that's what I will prolly do, but that brings me to this ? Ive seen some guys aren't prone to gyno and never use an ai so Is it that big of a risk to go without until I show signs or should I start taking it just to be safe? Kind of up in the air on that one. None the less I have adex, and letro and will get prami if you think it will help with the bloating. And Im not even sure its bloating or just a lot of sugar and bad food I been eating lol Im running my test at 750mg and decca 400mg

straight beast mode up in here! Happy to read ppl killing it intensely after coming out of an intense surgery/injury like that; I can relate 110% and obviously we all rootin for ya.

as threef's mentioned prami/caber and even exemestane (eod) is gonna help tremendously with bloat; pretty much either adding or subtracting we're all kinda runnin the same cycle and I can easily say that these AI's are helping out with that and givin me some pretty intense rando erections (sorry for sharing that, but sometimes ish is outta hand).

Either way keep massacring this ish brotha!
    Thanks Brother! You know Im not going to leave anything back haha

Your fine brother. My wife has been loving me lately lol she actualy made the comment on last cycle and this one that she kind of like me being on because of the sex lol Good thing im going to stay on and cruise lol She might not leave me haha

ThreeF's mentioned that adex will help with bloat. I think im going to go ahead and hold off of the adex for a bit and see if any sides come about. I think that a lot of the bloat may go away also after I stop taking the dbol and since im off of the freakazol now too. Will see for sure. Thanks for following my friend. Loving the cycle so far. Will try not disappoint.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.74%

****! I know ur not talking bout me. Your the beast bro
    Lmao dude cutting is taking it out of me. The big 3 are down but everything else is still strong. Very confusing times
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

Well here's the thing, AI's won't help much with bloat if its caused by prolactin. They will only address E2. I actually just bought some liquid prami today since my pills may be bunk-mpr. I got a sweet bogo from maxim, cheaper than anywhere I compared to
    Edit..IMO it's better to prevent a gyno/bloat situation than to repair one that's already started
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.74%

Lmao dude cutting is taking it out of me. The big 3 are down but everything else is still strong. Very confusing times
    That is weird. Im sure your looking cut like a mofo bro. I will be excited after I bulk to cut but at same time scared to loose my size
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.04%

subb'd brother, looking good in here!
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Tillí we canít be beat Ė Wonít Be Beat!
  37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.74%

That is weird. Im sure your looking cut like a mofo bro. I will be excited after I bulk to cut but at same time scared to loose my size
    do it man, then cut with something nice and keep dem gainzzzzzzzz
  38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.39%

Well here's the thing, AI's won't help much with bloat if its caused by prolactin. They will only address E2. I actually just bought some liquid prami today since my pills may be bunk-mpr. I got a sweet bogo from maxim, cheaper than anywhere I compared to
    Edit..IMO it's better to prevent a gyno/bloat situation than to repair one that's already started
    Yeah true and I was gonna say your edit but forgot to throw that in there; by preventing it and taking it from the beginning, thats one thing but if it already happens you're right it's not gonna do a whole lot to help gyno/bloat. Letro is pretty intense and could come with a few unwanted sides, but it'll definitely do the trick, hopefully it won't come down to that though.

I had an heart sinking feeling when I read what I put in bold; how long ago did you order from them? Unfortunately from what I've been reading around, dude got seized and shutdown. I actually had to bump my prami to 1mg not too long ago, because I felt in my left nipple a bit more, after upping that, taking the exem still eod and throwing in a bit of forma it's seem to dissipate quite a bit. I'm hoping my torem doesn't turn to be bunk, still sorry man sucks to get ish like that.
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.43%

Msrider being proactive is the way to go man, don't wait till you get sides then try to combat them, prevent them from happening before they happen! If your not taking an AI currently while on dbol I'd almost guarantee the bloat is from high estrogen, dbol aromatizes pretty bad so I'd recommend getting on an AI pretty quick. Just my 0.2c bro. Other than that your killing it!
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.15%

Yeah true and I was gonna say your edit but forgot to throw that in there; by preventing it and taking it from the beginning, thats one thing but if it already happens you're right it's not gonna do a whole lot to help gyno/bloat. Letro is pretty intense and could come with a few unwanted sides, but it'll definitely do the trick, hopefully it won't come down to that though. I had an heart sinking feeling when I read what I put in bold; how long ago did you order from them? Unfortunately from what I've been reading around, dude got seized and shutdown. I actually had to bump my prami to 1mg not too long ago, because I felt in my left nipple a bit more, after upping that, taking the exem still eod and throwing in a bit of forma it's seem to dissipate quite a bit. I'm hoping my torem doesn't turn to be bunk, still sorry man sucks to get ish like that.
    Yeah I heard that about MP. I got the first order in March. I reordered about 2 weeks ago and it says "pending" or whatever. Hopefully I will get a refund but I won't hold my breath, hence the order from Max. I was using MP pills at 1.5mg. Seems like alot but either it's underdosed or my rats have a high need. They don't have gyno, just bloat.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Road to Recovery after Back Surgery, Im Ready!
    By msrider in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 12:42 AM
  2. Replies: 655
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 02:20 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 12:04 AM
  4. Winny at end of Dbol/Test cycle?
    By johnmatrix in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 01:34 PM
  5. Cycle after back surgery