msrider Freakazol/DBol/TestE/ Decca/Winny cyle after back surgery

Page 10 of 10 First ... 8910

1. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Update pics have you looking beastly man. Nice job so far! Let's see what that winny is capable of!
    Thanks Brother! I think ima start winny Monday Will be taking 50mg pre workout as it made for some very aggressive training in my previous cycle. I'm caught in the middle of loving being big at same time I don't like the jelly bowl at my mid section. Prolly clean up the diet a bit and throw in some rounds of cardio and see if I can do a recomp, Not a total cut!

2. Totally a different person, awesome man
    •   

3. I love this log!

4. I love lamp

5. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    I love lamp
    Do you really love the lamp, or are you just saying it because you say it?

6. Sorry for lack of updates. Im not working out today but I started 50mg winny today. Its amazing how good this stuff is, I took 1 cap about an hour ago and each cap is 50 mg each. So I will be taking 1 cap per day pre workout because it works so fast. I can honestly say that Im feeling it already Im sitting here at the store my temp is going up a bit but at same time I have a since of focus that is wonderful. I will be hitting bench tomorrow and know its not going to give me a **** ton of strength increase just yet but it should be one hell of a ride no doubt haha.

I will post up my workout tomorrow and I am going to try and start cleaning up a few things and work in more cardio. I think I may workout with a hoody to try and cut a little fat aswell. Anybody ever workout in a hoody in the summer lol

7. I saw a guy suiting up in a rubber suit, then sweats on top of that. I would probably die in 7 minutes. Why dont you go for one of those elevation masks and restrict your oxygen too! And have a midget nearby to punch you in the balls every 4 minutes

8. Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    I saw a guy suiting up in a rubber suit, then sweats on top of that. I would probably die in 7 minutes. Why dont you go for one of those elevation masks and restrict your oxygen too! And have a midget nearby to punch you in the balls every 4 minutes
    Straight killed it today brother! Sweated my ass off. ****s going to get crazy on winny for this mutha ****er haha

Update's coming!

9. Decided not too workout this am after working 12 hrs last night. Happy I did so as I got 5 hrs asleep and took 50mg winny along with my pre workout. Like I said I've decided to clean up on some of the **** I been taking to get these abs glowing again, put the under armor hoodie on through the entire workout and loved it. Deff doing this more, prolly not all the time but 3 days a week sounds good to me. Hope I can keep on my plan.

Flat Bench press:
    135x10
    225x10
    315x3 repped out 4
    335x2 was assisted for 2 more aswell. 235x2 is a PR.
    225x14

Incline Db press:
    80x10
    100x8
    100x7

Incline db flies:
    60x10
    70x10
    40x20

Cable crossovers downward:
    65x10
    65x15
    65x20

Cable crossovers upward:
    30x10
    That's all I did with this as I was trying to throw in several sets of abs and cardio.

I used the stair climber for about 5 min's not long but long enough to feel a good cramp coming then I ran a mile with the hood on at a 3.5 incline. This was day 2 of winny with 40 more days to go and I can tell PR's are coming haha.

10. Rep PR biotches!!!! Nice
    •   

11. Sorry for lack of updates fellas. Cycle has been going great so far. I love the winny. Its deff drying me out and helping me cut a bit, and the strength is still increasing. I tried to bench 365 the other day but I failed but I think in another couple weeks I could get it. My weight is staying pretty consistent at about 234 so that's plus 14 lbs. I know Im going to loose more weight with taking the winny and im trying cut some cals a bit and after the winny is over I will prolly cruise at about 375 test and I will start a cut. I think ive added a lot of muscle on this cycle and don't realy care how much I weigh anymore. So I want to get to about an 8%bf, gunna take a lot to get there but I know I can do it. And my back has been feeling amazing.

I hit shoulders this morning and Im going to start trying to do more db's when doing shoulders. Been watching a lot of DLB lol

shoulder press db:
    50x15
    60x12
    70x12
    80x12

bent over db lat raises:
    30x12
    30x12
    40x12
    40x10

standing lateral raises db:
    15x10x4 sets

shrugs db:
    100x12
    100x12

bb shrugs:
    105x10
    195x10
    195x10

bb shrugs back:
    105x10
    195x10
    195x10

I also did some decline ab excercises but nothing big. Im realy lazy about abs but there coming in nicely though. I will try to update more as Ive just been working a ton of hrs lately and has been tough.

12. Do you mean Danna Lynn Bailey when you say DLB? She's an animal, and when she gets contest her abs are nuts. Not really what I find attractive in a woman, but she has an incredible physique no doubt.

13. Been realy busy for awhile. Sorry for not updating. I have finished my blast and am currently doing 250mg test e each week. The cycle has done me realy well. I think I am 223lbs and started at 220lbs. My bf was prolly around 18 too 20 % at start and it is currently at 12%. I will post up some pics in a bit.

14. That's awesome brother! Missed you, but in for the pics
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

15. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Been realy busy for awhile. Sorry for not updating. I have finished my blast and am currently doing 250mg test e each week. The cycle has done me realy well. I think I am 223lbs and started at 220lbs. My bf was prolly around 18 too 20 % at start and it is currently at 12%. I will post up some pics in a bit.
    In for update noodz!

16. Me tooooooooo
    Independent

Similar Forum Threads

1. Road to Recovery after Back Surgery, Im Ready!
    By msrider in forum General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-27-2013, 12:42 AM
  2. Replies: 655
    Last Post: 11-07-2012, 02:20 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-25-2012, 12:04 AM
  4. Winny at end of Dbol/Test cycle?
    By johnmatrix in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-03-2007, 01:34 PM
  5. Cycle after back surgery